What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**AFC Divisional Round - Chiefs at Bills** (-2.5, 46) Kickoff Sunday 6:30 (2 Viewers)

Buffalo will be back, likely AFC champs again in 2024. Miami will be worse, NE bad again, and I don't think AR will put NYJ over the top.

I wonder what Ken Dorsey is thinking.

This is why Josh Allen can't beat Mahomes. Had Diggs wide open for first and went for HR ball.
Yes, this game is on him. Not his receivers who dropped 3 deeps balls. Not on his kicker for missing what is a gimme kick in the NFL these days. Not his defense who couldn’t even slow down KC for 2/3 of the game. No, it’s the guy that consistently made unreal throws to guys. The guy that made huge plays with his feet all night. Yup, it’s because he didn’t make one throw.

I can’t believe Mahomes has to go on the road for an AFCCG
Baltimore will have a fluke snow storm and game will be moved.. you watch

Such is the power of the Chiefs Gossamar Guardian.
I blame Taylor swift.
If the Ravens were smart, they'd go get another Voice of An Angel, Josh Grobin, to embrace their team. It's their only way to combat that Swiftie Voodoo......

This is why Josh Allen can't beat Mahomes. Had Diggs wide open for first and went for HR ball.
Yes, this game is on him. Not his receivers who dropped 3 deeps balls. Not on his kicker for missing what is a gimme kick in the NFL these days. Not his defense who couldn’t even slow down KC for 2/3 of the game. No, it’s the guy that consistently made unreal throws to guys. The guy that made huge plays with his feet all night. Yup, it’s because he didn’t make one throw.
Agreed. Anyone suggesting that this loss is at all on Allen didn't really watch the game or has an axe to grind.

Congrats to the Chiefs and to Chiefs fans. Kinda a bummer way for that game to end imo—but I hate to say it—it ended in a typical Bills fashion. Ravens vs Chiefs has the potential to be a fun game.

He layed things out and played within the system. He did look a little off on that last drive with an almost pick and lost fumble, but those play calls were bad and he had no help from Diggs today. Shakir was big but where was Kincaid? I expected more to him underneath.

Congrats to the Chiefs and to Chiefs fans. Kinda a bummer way for that game to end imo—but I hate to say it—it ended in a typical Bills fashion. Ravens vs Chiefs has the potential to be a fun game.

Heck of a game. Bills Chiefs is always down to the end. I’m sure there will be more of them to come.

Bills need to move on from Diggs. Either Allen doesn’t trust him or when he does, he drops it. They need a WR1 on the same page with their QB or this will keep happening.
Problem is they can't. They restructured him to save money but that restructure hurts for next year. I think its like a 31 million dead cap hit if they move on. I agree a change is needed but it would cost them. Alot.

Bills need to move on from Diggs. Either Allen doesn’t trust him or when he does, he drops it. They need a WR1 on the same page with their QB or this will keep happening.
Did age catch up with Diggs. He was great early in the year, 5 of the first 6 games he had 100+ yards and 5 TDs.

And now the Bills enter salary cap hell. This was probably their shot. Their team will look much different next year with a lot of veterans needing to be cut. They likely have a year or 2 of fixing their cap and rebuilding.
Pegula has net worth of nearly 7 billion. Restructure everyone to signing bonuses and sign everyone. Ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread