What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**AFC Divisional Round - Texans at Ravens** (-9.5, 46) Kickoff Sat 4:30 (1 Viewer)

Not sure why this annoys me, and no one else probably notices it, but damn I hate when a coach is celebrating a huge TD and tries to look all cool/in charge/calm by running onto the field holding up 1 finger to signify going for the XP. Don't be lame dude, no one thinks you're going for 2. Andy is the worst for this :P

Wondering where OBJ is. He was one of the highest-graded WRs over the last six weeks, according to PFF. But I haven't seen much if at all of him.

Christian Harris is having a nice game.
I’m not sure which receiver was the intended target on that 3rd down.

45 yard line drive punt. Stout is a clown. Dude’s responsible for all 10 points.

The punts in to that wind have all been bad.
Not true- their punter hit a 54 yarder this way and had his other short one but it pinned deep. And Stout also kicked a 24 yarder the other direction. He was a 4th round pick. That’s supposed to be a top notch punter and he’s meh at best and been trash in his first playoff game.

interesting no blitz there, they're giving Houston time to hit Collins with no double.

Ravens only rushing 4 consistently, they need to either double or bring an extra guy.

Users who are viewing this thread