What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

American Horror Story: Cult (Season 7) (1 Viewer)

I just watched the first episode of Roanoke.  Liked it. 

How bad does it get when it inevitably goes off the rails?
Probably the most drastic collapse of any season of the show.
To be fair it is basically two season shoved into one.. 1st half was very good in my opinion.. :thumbup:

Then it ends and the 2nd half takes a new angle.. There have been worse seasons then the 2nd half of Roanoke, Coven comes to mind, but the 2ndhalf is definitely worse then the 1st half.

Last edited by a moderator:
Little more than halfway through Roanoke.  I actually liked the shift after the 5th episode to where they all go back to the house.  Granted, it might suck from here on out.  We'll see.  

Little more than halfway through Roanoke.  I actually liked the shift after the 5th episode to where they all go back to the house.  Granted, it might suck from here on out.  We'll see.  
I thought it was fine. Great twist and different angle. One of my favorite seasons of this show.

Yeah Roanoke was fine and its dropoff wasnt as bad as other seasons like Coven and Freak Show (yikes).

I think we can all agree the worst season was by far Hotel.

Yeah Roanoke was fine and its dropoff wasnt as bad as other seasons like Coven and Freak Show (yikes).

I stopped Hotel after a few episodes.  Not going back.

Freak show was good but coulda been sooooooo great.  What the F happened.

I thought the show started pretty good, and tailed off into "wth?" land over time...as usual.

but Evan Peters is really good. he should be doing more than these dumb shows.

Coven was the worst for me.. Then again I didn't finish Freak, Hotel or Coven so they all lost me before the end. :X

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread