What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Arizona at Detroit*** (+12.5) O/U 48 (1 Viewer)

Invested???  :lmao:   it's comical at this point.  And for you to all of a sudden come in on something you had no part in and act like you're this IBouncer is pure gold.  It cracked me up when you decided to intervene ... on behalf of your "long time" iBFF.

Why would you even care?  The irony and effort for you to now engage, while at the same time claiming it's meaningless, is overloading the hypocrisy factor.  But you got your internet friend's back BRO, ballsy.  High five!

Have a beer dude.  Its gonna be ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have a beer dude.  Its gonna be ok.

You too, iSheriff, that sounds so mellow and oh my, the pivot to acting flippant part?  Ironic, to say the least.   

You force yourself into a conversation that has nothing to do with you and now you tell me to relax, all the while defending the instigator.  AGAIN, it's plain as day who picked this little spat, go look. 

Nobody pushed you into this, yet here you are talking out of both sides of your mouth.  With a foot in it.  Amazing!

I'll take Detroit and the points.

What a nightmare game for the Cards, in between the Rams and Indy, both on National TV, had to get up for this one.  Morning game too.  And on 6 days rest, with another one IN 6 days, on Xmas, that they may be looking ahead to. 

This is like waking up in a Porta Potty (no offense Detroit) to 11 chihuahuas biting at you from all sides for 3 hours and 15 minutes.

And yeah, this is the post that started it (before the game).  The (snide) Dude comes at me ... for that.

Invested???  :lmao:   it's comical at this point.  And for you to all of a sudden come in on something you had no part in and act like you're this IBouncer is pure gold.  It cracked me up when you decided to intervene ... on behalf of your "long time" iBFF.

Why would you even care?  The irony and effort for you to now engage, while at the same time claiming it's meaningless, is overloading the hypocrisy factor.  But you got your internet friend's back BRO, ballsy.  High five!

Both of you drop it and move on. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread