What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Arizona at Pittsburgh** (-6.5, 41) 1:00 (2 Viewers)

The Steelers always lose one game a year to a terrible team in ugly fashion. Will it be this week against the Cards or on Thursday to the Patriots? I’ll say Kyler Murray’s elusiveness gives the chasing Steelers defense fits and they squeak out the improbable 20-19 upset.

Steelers finding their mojo.
Cardinals,well,they are The Cardinals.
Steelers should win this one based on the last few weeks.
But I have a gut feeling,or I'm hungry right now...

Arizona- 24
Pittsburgh- 23

Big bye week is wreaking havoc in fantasy land. My opponent just set his lineup that contains five Steelers: Harris, Warren, Johnson, Freiermuth and Boswell. I wished him luck.

Big bye week is wreaking havoc in fantasy land. My opponent just set his lineup that contains five Steelers: Harris, Warren, Johnson, Freiermuth and Boswell. I wished him luck.

This week I started Harris, Muth, and the Steelers def lol. No way would I start DJ though

That was a good completion on 3rd but Pickett took forever to make that read. That ball should have been out immediately

Users who are viewing this thread