What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Arizona at Pittsburgh** (-6.5, 41) 1:00 (1 Viewer)

So, as embarrassing loses go, where does this rank among the MANY they've had.
Nothing can top the loss to Houston. It was something like 23-6. That Steelers' team was better than this year's model and the Texans were terrible. I think we outgained them by like 150 yards but had turnovers and no TD. This loss, if and when it comes, is more like a blip.

Porter gets flagged every game.. My God
He’s a rookie but I’m already hating that pick.
I actually think he has been playing pretty well and done a nice job on some good WRs. He needs to gain experience to avoid the penalties, but I like his game.
I agree if he can change that. I just think that’s who he is and it won’t work well in this league. He has a back breaking penalty every game it seems like.

So, as embarrassing loses go, where does this rank among the MANY they've had.
Nothing can top the loss to Houston. It was something like 23-6. That Steelers' team was better than this year's model and the Texans were terrible. I think we outgained them by like 150 yards but had turnovers and no TD. This loss, if and when it comes, is more like a blip.
With Murray at QB, Arizona is not one of the worst teams.

The snap was bad but Trubisky has to handle that
no sorry. A snap like that with a guy whose had nothing but backup snaps in practice all year? No...it's 100% on the center
dude picked it up and then dropped it.. Fall on it?
Dropped it? He had about a second before that lineman was swiping at the ball. 100% not on Mitch.
Fall on it
After it hit the ground/went between his hands he moved his feet and his foot hit the ball. Not enough time to fall on it.

FG on 4th and 6 there is so damn awful. WTF Tomlin?
I mean, what do you expect him to do? You have to kick that
Explain to me why? It’s 4th and 6 and they’re down by 2 TDs against a horrible team late in the 3rd. What does a FG do?
It wasn't 4th and 1 or 2, it was a long 6 yards.. It's the 3rd quarter.. Get points.

I can get on Tomlin, but this isn't one of them.
Completely disagree. 4th and 6 isn’t a daunting play against a bad D. That play was the game. Tomlin threw the white flag (as he does so often).

FG on 4th and 6 there is so damn awful. WTF Tomlin?
I mean, what do you expect him to do? You have to kick that
Explain to me why? It’s 4th and 6 and they’re down by 2 TDs against a horrible team late in the 3rd. What does a FG do?
It wasn't 4th and 1 or 2, it was a long 6 yards.. It's the 3rd quarter.. Get points.

I can get on Tomlin, but this isn't one of them.
Completely disagree. 4th and 6 isn’t a daunting play against a bad D. That play was the game. Tomlin threw the white flag (as he does so often).
a bad D which has shut you down the whole game so far when you now have a backup QB.

And another 3rd down conversion. They've had many bad games this year, this is by far the worst considering they are playing a college level team

Porter gets flagged every game.. My God
He’s a rookie but I’m already hating that pick.
I actually think he has been playing pretty well and done a nice job on some good WRs. He needs to gain experience to avoid the penalties, but I like his game.
He's a shut down corner and it's been a great pick. Ridiculous to say otherwise. Always known to be a little handsy but that one was a little ticky tack. Good acting job by the receiver.

I had to start Pickett this week in a super flex. And I picked up Boswell because they were facing AZ at home. Thanks for nothing!!!!

Can't wait to hear the Tomlinisms after this one. They got absolutely manhandle by a 2-10 team that has nothing to play for. Way to have your team prepared.

Users who are viewing this thread