What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Shake It Truffles (1 Viewer)

dickey moe

Fingerpicker
Chocolate malt ice cream with chocolate cookie-covered fudge truffles & marshmallow swirls

OMG...I think this might be the best one yet. Can't stop putting it in my mouf...

Ben & Jerry’s has fantastic ice cream but one of the things I think they miss on is contrasting flavors. Everything seems to be ‘all in’. For example... their Peanut Butter Cup flavor has peanut butter ice cream. I would love to see that one with Vanilla or chocolate ice cream. I don’t want the entire flavor to be peanut butter. Same with this new one... Chocolate malt ice cream with chocolate cookie covered fudge truffles. Does EVERY flavor have to be chocolate? Where’s the contrast??!! There are some exceptions of course but it seems like they latch on to a flavor concept and make that the entire theme and imo, it’s overkill and not needed. Just one fatguy’s opinion. 

Z body's  was a discount retail chain that shut down sometime in the 80s.  The one in our town sat empty for like 10 years until Home Depot took it over.

Alpha Beta was supermarket chain (mostly in CA I think) that died out in the mid 90s.
Ah, okay. Thanks for the explanation. I figured it was a CA thing, but wasn't sure.  

Teeth Like God's Shoeshine

Here's the man with teeth like God's shoeshine; he sparkles; shimmers; shines... Let's all have another Orange Julius — Thick syrup standin' in lines. The malls are the soon-to-be ghost towns, well so long, farewell, good-bye.

Last edited by a moderator:
Q: Do you know how you are able to exit out of Zody's after buying a pair of shoes?

A: :hops-out-cuz-shoestrings-are-tied-together:

*old Bako joke

Users who are viewing this thread