What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best movie lines (1 Viewer)

Lots of cool lines from Casablanca, but this one is underrated to me:

Monsieur Rick, what kind of a man is Captain Renault?

Oh, he's just like any other man, only more so.

Customer: cute cat.....what's it's name?

Randall: Annoying customer....

Customer: Fu#kin d#ckhead!

Last edited by a moderator:
"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he ever will have."

"Well I guess he had it coming."

"We all got it coming, kid."
You just shot an unarmed man

He should have armed himself if he's gonna decorate his saloon with my friend.

Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.

I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years! I'm no dummy!

Don't be tellin me about foot massages.....I'm the foot f#ckin master!

Nice beaver
Better still, the LitB reboot pilot, Still the Beaver (1983) had middle-aged Wally being greeted by his elderly mother when he came to visit his younger brother, who was back living at home after a divorce. His response to his parent's salutation as he came in from his car? "How's the ol' Beaver, Ma?"

I've been thinking with my guts since I was fourteen years old, and frankly speaking, between you and me, I have come to the conclusion that my guts have #### for brains.

Three from Woody Allen:

This is a mockery of a travesty of a sham of two mockeries of a sham.

You speak the truth my faithful indian companion.

I'll have the alfalfa sprouts and a plate of mashed yeast.

shop smart shop s mart take that to the bank brohans
Haha....no way man!  I was just gonna post that one! I'll throw another Ash out there....

You ain't leadin but two things right now....Jack and sh#t, and Jack left town

Three from Woody Allen:

This is a mockery of a travesty of a sham of two mockeries of a sham.

You speak the truth my faithful indian companion.

I'll have the alfalfa sprouts and a plate of mashed yeast.
I wish to use my title to bring peace to all nations of the world, be it black, be they white, be it colored, be it whatever.

You've got to ask yourself one question :'Do I feel lucky?' Well do ya, punk?

But I love the prelude to that line: 

"I know what you're thinking. 'Did he fire six shots or only five'? Well to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I kind of lost track myself. But being that this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well do ya, punk?

And the answer:  "I gots to know"

Click!

Get away from her you #####!

Think you used enough dynamite there Butch?

You've got me? Who's got you?!

That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age.

You've got to ask yourself one question :'Do I feel lucky?' Well do ya, punk?

But I love the prelude to that line: 

"I know what you're thinking. 'Did he fire six shots or only five'? Well to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I kind of lost track myself. But being that this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well do ya, punk?

And the answer:  "I gots to know"

Click!
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend; Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.

You know how for like the last year or so I've been talking about going to law school so I can become a ACLU lawyer to be in a position to help people getting ####ed over and all that? Well I'm standing in line at the post office yesterday you know, and I'm looking around and everybody's looking really pathetic you know what I mean. Like people have just got drool sticking there, and like this guy's bending over and you can see the crack of his ###. It was all just like wife beaters, it was ####ed. Anyways... I realize that I just don't want to do it. You know what I mean- it sounds good and all but I just have to confront the fact that I really don't like the people I've been talking about helping out. You know what I'm saying. I don't like people period. I mean you guys are okay. I don't know. I'm just trying to be honest about being a misanthrope.

Charlie Steiner said:
Lots of cool lines from Casablanca, but this one is underrated to me:

Monsieur Rick, what kind of a man is Captain Renault?

Oh, he's just like any other man, only more so.

this kinda reminds me of a great line from the M*A*S*H tv show - Hawkeye describing Colonel Flagg: "if there were more men like him there'd be less men like him"

:popcorn:

“ANDRÉ: . . . And when I was at Findhorn I met this extraordinary English tree expert who had devoted himself to saving trees, and he’d just got back from Washington lobbying to save the Redwoods. And he was eighty-four years old, and he always travels with a backpack because he never knows where he’s going to be tomorrow. And when I met him at Findhorn he said to me, “Where are you from?” And I said, “New York.” And he said, “Ah, New York, yes, that’s a very interesting place. Do you know a lot of New Yorkers who keep talking about the fact that they want to leave, but never do?” And I said, “Oh, yes.” And he said, “Why do you think they don’t leave?” And I gave him different banal theories. And he said, “Oh, I don’t think it’s that way at all.” He said, “I think that New York is the new model for the new concentration camp, where the camp has been built by the inmates themselves, and the inmates are the guards, and they have this pride in this thing that they’ve built—they’ve built their own prison—and so they exist in a state of schizophrenia where they are both guards and prisoners. And as a result they no longer have—having been lobotomized—the capacity to leave the prison they’ve made or even to see it as a prison.” And then he went into his pocket, and he took out a seed for a tree, and he said, “This is a pine tree.” And he put it in my hand. And he said, “Escape before it’s too late.”

It's not the years honey...it's the mileage.

This Is Your Life, And It’s Ending One Minute At A Time.

What we've got here is...failure, to communicate.

Are you going to do something or just stand there and bleed?

Ain't even much a matter what happens tomorrow, 'cause we men, ain't we?

Can't you see this horse loves me? (Probably just a personal favorite)

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

Yeah, yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could that they didn't stop to think if they should.

I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell, 'I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!'

Yes, it’s true. This man has no d**k.

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

There is no spoon.

KHAAANNNN!!!

Forget it, Jake. It's Chinatown.

Snaky: ...looks like we're shy one horse./Harmonica: [shaking head] You brought two too many.

I *am* big. It's the *pictures* that got small./All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up.

We all go a little mad sometimes. Haven't you?/Well, a boy's best friend is his mother.

Just keep swimming!

Helen Tasker: Have you ever killed anyone?/Harry: Yeah, but they were all bad.

They're heeeeree!!

I didn't kill my wife!/I don't care!

Yippee-ki-yay, mother####er.

Every man dies, not every man really lives.

IT'S NOT LIKE THAT PENIS BREATH!!

You are who you choose to be...Suuuupermaaannnn.

Stanley, see this? This is this. This ain't something else. This is this. From now on, you're on your own.

I'm a dapper Dan man!

Or...

Well ain't this place a geographical oddity, two weeks from everywhere!

Users who are viewing this thread