What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Big News - The 2023 Footballguys Championship Is Live And Partnering With The NFFC (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Bryant

Guide
Staff member
Big News and we couldn't be more excited.

The 2023 Footballguys Championship is LIVE www.footballguyschampionship.com

It's better than ever as we listened to tons of you on your feedback and made rule changes we love. AND we are partnering with our long time friends at the NFFC to host and administer the contest. The NFFC is part of the Sports Hub group of companies that includes League Safe and FanBall and others. Fantasy Sports Hall of Famer Greg Ambrosius has been a friend for 20+ years and we could not be more excited to be working with them.

We spent a ton of time listening to feedback from customers and we've come up with the contest we've always dreamed of.

No kickers to start. 6 point passing touchdowns so QBs are elevated properly. All Play early on. Normal TE scoring.

It's a $350,000 Grand Prize based on 7,500 entries. We think that's just right. And a much flatter prize pool for the top finishers.

We'll have tons of content around the contest and are looking forward to bringing it to folks.

A lot of the feedback we received was from folks on this forum. Thank you.

Y'all go out and crush this thing.

I will be trying it out this year. Couple of quick questions. Does this have the weird little rule like it had over at FFPC where you can bench players/start players after they have played on the opening Thursday night game? I see it says based on 7500 entries does that mean the prizes will be lower if it doesn't hit that number?

Wow, Ontario on the list of "banned" areas for the Championship? What a massive bummer.

for those wondering: at the time of contest entry, you are not physically located in of any of the following U.S. states or Canadian Provinces: Arizona, Connecticut, Delaware, Iowa, Louisiana, Michigan, Montana, Vermont, Washington, Ontario;

I will be trying it out this year. Couple of quick questions. Does this have the weird little rule like it had over at FFPC where you can bench players/start players after they have played on the opening Thursday night game? I see it says based on 7500 entries does that mean the prizes will be lower if it doesn't hit that number?

No, we have to pay those stated prizes even if way fewer than 7500 enter. That's the big risk of a contest. We have to pay the prize pool even if we are way short of selling out. It's kind of nerve wracking there for a while but that's just how it is.

And yes, we'll be having drafts up until Saturday before the Week 1 Sunday kickoff so Thursday game players are in play. That's always interesting if a random TE scores 2 TDs or something and they shoot up the chart just for that one game.

Wow, Ontario on the list of "banned" areas for the Championship? What a massive bummer.

for those wondering: at the time of contest entry, you are not physically located in of any of the following U.S. states or Canadian Provinces: Arizona, Connecticut, Delaware, Iowa, Louisiana, Michigan, Montana, Vermont, Washington, Ontario;

Agreed. I wish we could have it everywhere but we have to abide by the law. And yes, that's a bummer for us and the people in those areas.

Agreed. I wish we could have it everywhere but we have to abide by the law. And yes, that's a bummer for us and the people in those areas.

That stinks. I am in in Michigan. Maybe you know the answer, but why is FanDuel and FFPC allowed in Michigan and underdog and NFFC isn't?

Last edited:

That stinks. I am in in Michigan. Maybe you know the answer, but why is FanDuel and FFPC are allowed in Michigan and underdog and NFFC isn't?
Just a guess, but there’s probably a business license you have to purchase that’s not cheap.

Just a guess, but there’s probably a business license you have to purchase that’s not cheap.

Yes. For sure there are lots of licensing things. It's a significant expense. And each state is different. But there's something going with Michigan we'll need to look at.

Last edited:
ya we have access to tons of gambling sites in Ontario as well. All of them, really... Not sure what the hangup is, but it's a major bummer.

Looks like a winner. Will the "cheatsheets" have an option that reflects the parameters for this contest? I noticed those "idiot" kickers are still on most of the options.
And who remembers which QB called out his teams kicker this way?

@Joe Bryant the way I am reading this I can't be in Michigan physically when I draft. Does this mean if I am on vacation and do a draft that I can still get paid if I win with a Michigan address? As someone that will be on a lot of road trips this summer, this could be a solution.

First of all, I'd like to thank Joe Bryant, Clayton Gray and everyone on the Footballguys team for agreeing to work with the NFFC and the SportsHub team this year. We are so pumped to be running the debut Footballguys Championship and I know it's going to be a fun battle for that $350,000 grand prize.

Just as a background, myself and Tom Kessenich worked at Krause Publications 20+ years ago and in 2004 we partnered with Joe Bryant and David Dodds to custom publish their Footballguys Fantasy Football Magazine. Our company had all the printing partners, the distribution partners and the ability to lay out the entire magazine. Joe and his team wrote all the content, sold all the ads and paid for everything. It was a custom publishing deal where we used the strengths of both companies to produce a first rate magazine for six or seven years. And in the end, both parties worked seamlessly together and both companies profited.

When Joe and the FFPC parted ways earlier this year, Joe called me and asked if this custom publishing model could work in a high-stakes games environment. Immediately I said yes. The NFFC has been around for 20 years and we have all the infrastructure in place to run this new game and the customer service personnel to handle hundreds of more drafts and leagues. This seemed like the perfect partnership, just like it did almost 20 years ago when it came to magazine publishing.

The NFFC started in 2004 and through our first 19 years while servicing football, baseball, basketball and hockey we have awarded more than $82 million in prize money. I believe we have the best draft software and in-game software in the industry. There is no doubt our FAAB software is the VERY BEST in the industry and is set up now to save you lots of time if you have multiple teams. We also now have a Set Lineup feature where you can manage as many teams as you can handle on one page and there's a search button that will allow you to quickly change out one player if there's a late IR designation on one page. I guarantee you'll love our software.

Anyway, I'm going to be active on these boards to promote the Footballguys Championship because I know how much time Joe and his team have put into this contest already. I'm available anytime to answer questions, so shoot them my way at greg@sportshubtech.com and I'll respond quickly. You can trust Joe and his team to put on the best contest around and I assure you that you're getting one of the best platforms to play that game on. Check us out and let's have a historic season together. Thanks.

Soulfly, so Ontario is a frustrating situation for ALL fantasy companies right now. I don't think any fantasy games operator is allowed to run games with Ontario residents, not even Fanduel or Draft Kings.

Last year Ontario passed a legal sports gambling bill that prohibited fantasy games from operating in the province if that contest included residents of other provinces or U.S. states. It's short-sighted on their part to protect the legal sports licensees, but there doesn't seem to be any movement to change that law for season-long fantasy game operators or DFS game operators.

The law forces us to geo locate anyone within the borders of Ontario and to prohibit them from signing up within the province. It doesn't block them from signing up outside the province and paying for a game, but according to the law they cannot sign up and pay for a game while in the province of Ontario. If you have any questions about the law, email me at greg@sportshubtech.com and I'll give you an update. This is similar for other exempted states as well. Hope this helps.

msudaisy26: Yes, in the Footballguys Championship and all of our NFFC contests we allow a "free look" of the Thursday Night Game. Why do we do that? Because it allows us and other game operators to still host drafts AFTER the Thursday Night Game and still make the contest fair.

If we didn't do this, we wouldn't be able to offer drafts on Friday, Saturday and even Sunday morning Sept. 8-10. And by allowing this "free look" everyone has the same decisions to make with those players from the Thursday Night Game. Everyone gets to know which Chiefs and Lions players excelled in that game and to start them or bench them for Week 1. It's the fairest way to handle this for people who draft before or after the TNF game, while allowing game operators to still sell contests during the busiest drafting time of the year. I hope that helps.

That stinks. I am in in Michigan. Maybe you know the answer, but why is FanDuel and FFPC allowed in Michigan and underdog and NFFC isn't?
So it's a good question. We operated in Michigan from 2004-21 and last year Michigan passed a legalized sports betting bill. We had a chance to be grandfathered in the state like Fanduel, FFPC and other contests but had a glitch with our application and didn't get it approved in time to be licensed for 2022.

We have our application in their hands now and the licensing fee to the state to operate a legalized fantasy game, but we're still waiting for approval from their Gaming Commission. Governments don't move quickly and thus we await their decision to approve us for a license. We check in regularly, but so far no license. Again, if you have questions on how you can play this year, email me at greg@sportshubtech.com and I'll explain their state law. Thanks.

Other exempt states because of their state laws include Arizona (waiting for our license), Washington, Iowa, Louisiana, Montana, Delaware and a few others. We are all for legalized sports betting in each state, but every time a state approves legalized sports betting they add pay-to-play fantasy sports contests in those bills. We are currently licensed in almost 2 dozen states, but there are some states that still don't allow their residents to sign up for and pay for fantasy contests while within their state borders. It's stupid, but we're doing all we can to stay within the law and still grow our business. I hope everyone understands that.

I hope everyone takes the time to check out the Footballguys Championship rules because Joe and his team really had the players in mind when they finalized the rules. Check them out here:

Many of you probably played the other contest that Joe promoted since 2010 and that's great. But one flaw there involved the league payouts and playoffs, and Joe's team has nailed it here. This year there are SIX TEAMS on bye in Week 13 and two teams on bye in Week 14 and it's tough to have all the league money decided during those two weeks, right? I mean you can dominate your league for 12 weeks and then lose in Week 13 and get no league prize money. That doesn't seem fair.

In the Footballguys Championship, they have a 14-week regular season. Four teams in each league still make the league playoffs, but those playoffs are held in Weeks 15, 16 and 17 when all 32 NFL teams are playing. Ingenious, right?

And here's what is even better: The league playoffs aren't head-to-head matchups. In Week 15, the highest scoring team gets a free pass to Week 16. The other three teams take their weekly scoring average from the regular season (say 140.15 points) and add that to their score in Week 15. The lowest scoring team of the three playoff contenders is eliminated from the league playoffs.

In Week 16, the three remaining teams take their weekly scoring average from the regular season and add that to their scores in Weeks 15 and 16 and the lowest scoring team is eliminated. That third place team earns a FREE subscription to Footballguys.com

That leaves two teams in Week 17 and both take their weekly scoring average plus their scores from Weeks 15, 16 and 17 and the team with the most points wins $1,500 and the runner-up wins $600. Simple and ingenious as points are the deciding factor in this format.

Oh, and the top three teams from each league advance to the Overall Championship for a shot at the $350,000 grand prize. So you have a 1 in 4 shot at league prize money and a 1 in 4 shot at the Championship Round where you could win $350,000. Again, the odds are in your favor because Joe and his team have made this contest favorable to good players.

Check out all the rules, but I love this little wrinkle and it makes it so different from what some of you have played before. Enjoy.

Hi, all. This is Darik Buchar from the National Fantasy Football Championship and a colleague of Greg's as well. We are extremely excited to have formed this partnership with Footballguys and offer this amazing contest!

I echo what Greg has said above. With regards to MI and Ontario residents, please feel to reach out to me anytime at darik.buchar@sportshubtech.com as we have a few workarounds for now that we can implement until the license situations are resolved. Also, please stop by our contest lobby, and one of Brian, Tom, or I can help you there as well.

Thanks, and cant wait to get started!!!

Hi, all. This is Darik Buchar from the National Fantasy Football Championship and a colleague of Greg's as well. We are extremely excited to have formed this partnership with Footballguys and offer this amazing contest!

I echo what Greg has said above. With regards to MI and Ontario residents, please feel to reach out to me anytime at darik.buchar@sportshubtech.com as we have a few workarounds for now that we can implement until the license situations are resolved. Also, please stop by our contest lobby, and one of Brian, Tom, or I can help you there as well.

Thanks, and cant wait to get started!!!
Thanks Buddy!

@Joe Bryant , thank you for listening to our feedback/suggestion in the other Thread, about the competitive issue of scheduling All-Play Weeks on weeks where there are NFL Teams on bye. This is a really well-thought-out, unique format you and the FBG's Team have put together. Kudos!

@Joe Bryant , thank you for listening to our feedback/suggestion in the other Thread, about the competitive issue of scheduling All-Play Weeks on weeks where there are NFL Teams on bye. This is a really well-thought-out, unique format you and the FBG's Team have put together. Kudos!

Thanks Buddy. I'm super happy with where we landed. I love it and think it's easily the best contest out there. I'm sure others will copy what we're doing but that's life. Thank you for helping us come up with what folks are looking for.

One thing that I know is tough for players is switching to a new site and a new software. The NFFC platform is the site where we'll host Footballguys Championship drafts, so maybe you already have an account there. If so, you're good to go.

We're also the same company that runs BestBall10s, so if you have an account there and have drafted there before you are good to go. It's the same draft software and same signup link.

If you've never been there before, just go to https://nfc.shgn.com/football and click on the Sign Up link in the upper right hand corner. There you can create an account and you'll be ready to go.

In fact, I want to give 50 Footballguys players a reason to come over and check out the draft software. I'll give 20% off to each of the first 50 people who will sign up for any of our $25, $50 or $150 Best Ball leagues. Right now we have 2-hour and 4-hour slow drafts and as we get closer to training camp we'll offer nightly 1-minute-per-pick leagues.

The $25 and $50 NFFC Best Ball leagues are individual leagues where all the prize money stays within the league. They are serpentine drafts just like the Footballguys Championship and consist of 30 rounds. Draft and be done as the computer will pick your optimal scoring lineup for 17 weeks and the team with the most points wins. We'll pay Top 2 in each league -- $200 to 1st place and $50 to 2nd place in the $25 leagues, and $400 and $100, respectively, in the $50 leagues. Here you go:

When signing up, add this promo code in and hit Apply before checking out to save 20%
FBG25
FBG50
FBG150

The $150 Best Ball Championship is an overall competition that pays the Top 3 in each league ($800 to first) and a $30,000 grand prize. These are 12-team, 34-round drafts that uses Third Round Reversal (1-12 in Round 1, 12-1 in Round 2, 12-1 in Round 3 and then 1-12, 12-1 serpentine after that). Again, we have 2-hour and 4-hour slow drafts right now for that format and optimal scoring for 17 weeks. It's great competition and you have a chance to turn $150 into $30,000. Enjoy and be one of the first 50 players to sign up to save 20%.

Ontario did not grant licenses to operate to anyone in the season-long industry last year when gambling became legal online. Only DraftKings and Fanduel were given the rights.

Ontario did not grant licenses to operate to anyone in the season-long industry last year when gambling became legal online. Only DraftKings and Fanduel were given the rights.
I play on RTS and FFPC, in Ontario.

I now remember why I don’t have an account over on that site, because I can’t ….

I play on RTS and FFPC, in Ontario.

I now remember why I don’t have an account over on that site, because I can’t ….

Unfortunately, there will be a small percentage of folks where it's not legal or financially viable for us to operate. You can trust that we want to have customers everywhere we can and where it makes sense for us. If you have any questions on that, please shoot an email to nfcsupport@sportshubtech.com and they'll do their best to help.

For this thread, let's keep it focused on the contest and things about it for folks that can play.

A big thing I love is the full 17 week structure. Lots of the big contests wind up wrapping for the majority of people pretty early so they can narrow the field. I love that we have ways for way more customers to stay involved all the way until the end of the season. (Which we all know is Week 17 ;) )

There's no shortage of credibility or credible names attached to this, that's gotta mean something to people who pony up and enter
My son jumped the gun and signed up for the NFL Ticket on Youtube, he knows I'd never do it but I also wasn't going to get upset having to split it with him.
I'm thinking he might want to ride shotgun with me on one of these entries, that would make us just about even.
Cheers JB

Hey folks, Tom Kessenich here. I wanted to introduce myself to you all and echo Greg and Darik's comments about how excited we all are to be working with Joe and the entire FBG crew on the FBG Championship this season. As Greg said, we have a long history of working with Joe and FBG dating back to when Greg and I helped publish the FBG magazine many years ago and we've long hoped that we could work together again. So it's very exciting to see this new venture come together the way it has and we truly believe this contest is going to be not only beneficial for our two companies but also for all of you fantasy players as well which ultimately is the most important thing.

A little bit about myself for those of you who may not know - I was a Packers beat writer throughout the 90s before entering the fantasy industry in 1999 when I began working with Greg at Krause Publications. Greg and I have been working on our high-stakes contests (the NFFC and NFBC) since 2004. We began working with SportsHub in 2016 and that's when Darik joined us and the three of us have been working in our high-stakes division since then.

In addition to all of the high-stakes contests we offer with football, baseball, basketball and hockey we also have a weekly show on Sirius' Fantasy Sports Channel that we've been hosting for over 10 years now. Greg and I had been hosting that together for the first 10 years but now Darik co-hosts it with me. The show airs every Wednesday night from 10 pm ET to Midnight. As part of our new relationship with FBG we plan to feature plenty of FBG content and staff members on the show throughout the drafting season and NFL regular season on the show. So expect to hear Sigmund Bloom and others on the show quite often going forward.

I handle most of our Twitter content so follow me there (@TomKessenich, @TheNFFC) as there will be plenty of FBG content posted once we get everything rolling with the contest this season.

So again, we're fired up about the new contest and re-establishing this working relationship with Joe and FBG. We have a draft TONIGHT at 10 ET that has spots available for those who are interested. I'll be the admin so if you're looking to dive in and take aim at the $350,000 grand prize sign up at footballguyschampionship.com and get your spot reserved. :)

If you have any questions about anything feel free to hit me up at tom@sportshubtech.com and I'll be happy to help. :)

Last edited:
There's no shortage of credibility or credible names attached to this, that's gotta mean something to people who pony up and enter
My son jumped the gun and signed up for the NFL Ticket on Youtube, he knows I'd never do it but I also wasn't going to get upset having to split it with him.
I'm thinking he might want to ride shotgun with me on one of these entries, that would make us just about even.
Cheers JB

I hope you and your son crush this thing @Ministry of Pain I of course want everyone to have a good time, but I'd love to see a Shark Pool regular take this thing down.

Hey folks, Tom Kessenich here. I wanted to introduce myself to you all and echo Greg and Darik's comments about how excited we all are to be working with Joe and the entire FBG crew on the FBG Championship this season. As Greg said, we have a long history of working with Joe and FBG dating back to when Greg and I helped publish the FBG magazine many years ago and we've long hoped that we could work together again. So it's very exciting to see this new venture come together the way it has and we truly believe this contest is going to be not only beneficial for our two companies but also for all of you fantasy players as well which ultimately is the most important thing.

A little bit about myself for those of you who may not know - I was a Packers beat writer throughout the 90s before entering the fantasy industry in 1999 when I began working with Greg at Krause Publications. Greg and I have been working on our high-stakes contests (the NFFC and NFBC) since 2004. We began working with SportsHub in 2016 and that's when Darik joined us and the three of us have been working in our high-stakes division since then.

In addition to all of the high-stakes contests we offer with football, baseball, basketball and hockey we also have a weekly show on Sirius' Fantasy Sports Channel that we've been hosting for over 10 years now. Greg and I had been hosting that together for the first 10 years but now Darik co-hosts it with me. The show airs every Wednesday night from 10 pm ET to Midnight. As part of our new relationship with FBG we plan to feature plenty of FBG content and staff members on the show throughout the drafting season and NFL regular season on the show. So expect to hear Sigmund Bloom and others on the show quite often going forward.

I handle most of our Twitter content so follow me there (@TomKessenich, @TheNFFC) as there will be plenty of FBG content posted once we get everything rolling with the contest this season.

So again, we're fired up about the new contest and re-establishing this working relationship with Joe and FBG. We have a draft TONIGHT at 10 ET that has spots available for those who are interested. I'll be the admin so if you're looking to dive in and take aim at the $350,000 grand prize sign up at footballguyschampionship.com and get your spot reserved. :)

If you have any questions about anything feel free to hit me up at tom@sportshubtech.com and I'll be happy to help. :)

Thank you, @Tom Kessenich ! Could not be more excited to be back working with you and your team again.

Thanks @GregAmbrosius and @darikbuchar

Y'all can see why we're so stoked to be working with Greg and Darik and their team. Thanks Guys.

What I see are amazing responses from your new partners. If you go to the forum for the old contest and read how the old partner engaged the FBG customers....well let's just say it's the difference between night and day. While I likely won't play because I don't want to be tied down to weekly management, I will check out their best ball offerings. I hope things go great with this contest and next year you are able to produce a sister FBG NFFC best ball draft n' go contest next year. I still think your season long subscriber contest is potential gold for someone who rolls that format into a big money contest.

Thanks @GregAmbrosius and @darikbuchar

Y'all can see why we're so stoked to be working with Greg and Darik and their team. Thanks Guys.

What I see are amazing responses from your new partners. If you go to the forum for the old contest and read how the old partner engaged the FBG customers....well let's just say it's the difference between night and day. While I likely won't play because I don't want to be tied down to weekly management, I will check out their best ball offerings. I hope things go great with this contest and next year you are able to produce a sister FBG NFFC best ball draft n' go contest next year. I still think your season long subscriber contest is potential gold for someone who rolls that format into a big money contest.
It's an excellent point BassNBrew. In fact, Joe talked about doing the Footballguys Championship AND a Best Ball contest, but chose in the first year to concentrate on the Footballguys Championship. The NFFC has a $150 entry point for its NFFC Best Ball Championship and it is 12 teams, 34 rounds and optimal scoring for 17 weeks with a $30,000 grand prize. We'll get over 3,000 teams for that contest this year and next year maybe FBG offers an additional best ball contest or adds to that one.

There's a lot our two companies can do together to expand pay-to-play fantasy football leagues because there's complete trust between Joe and us. We're just going to start slow in Year 1 and then build from there. Thanks for the suggestions and don't be surprised if Year 2 is bigger than Year 1 together.

Thanks GB. I definitley see a best ball contest in our future with NFFC. For this year, jump in there with them and play one they have as it'll be great. And you should grab a Footballguys Championship team too. The software is smooth and managing a team is easy. It'll be fun to talk them up here during the season.

NO kickers ? Makes me have to rethink if I will enter now as kicker is my favorite edge to get and the NFFC had a great advantage at kicker they use team kicker so you never have to carry 2 in the playoffs and if your starter gets hurt you get the backup.

I think that if you take out kickers you should taken out defenses too then they are both random scoring positions.

Last edited:
Probably already answered but don't feel like reading everything. Yes same rule so people can draft on Friday/Saturday.

Just noticed double flex so start 2-4 RB, 3-5 WR, 1-3 TE.

NO kickers ? Makes me have to rethink if I will enter now as kicker is my favorite edge to get and the NFFC had a great advantage at kicker they use team kicker so you never have to carry 2 in the playoffs and if your starter gets hurt you get the backup.

I think that if you take out kickers you should taken out defenses too then they are both random scoring positions.

Absolutely no kickers. We're all in on no kickers. Obviously there are lots of opinions but this was an overwhelming feedback and it's how we're going to go this year. Hope you'll join us as this will be a super fun contest. Looking forward to folks talking about strategies.

We should do a bonus thing with an extra bonus for Shark Pool people who post their lineups like we do for the Free Subscriber Contest.

Absolutely no kickers. We're all in on no kickers. Obviously there are lots of opinions but this was an overwhelming feedback and it's how we're going to go this year. Hope you'll join us as this will be a super fun contest. Looking forward to folks talking about strategies.

We should do a bonus thing with an extra bonus for Shark Pool people who post their lineups like we do for the Free Subscriber Contest.
FYI we have Side Challenges on our site for those who are interested. Just a little something extra for those who might like to add a little more skin to the game. :)

FYI we have Side Challenges on our site for those who are interested. Just a little something extra for those who might like to add a little more skin to the game. :)

Thanks @Tom Kessenich , how do those work?
Hey Joe, it's a way to add a little more prize money to any of our contests. You can create a Public Side Challenge or a Private one. The person who creates the Side Challenge determines how they want to set it up. The leagues have to sell out in order to go off. If they don't sell out everyone is refunded. Only one team per customer. We pay 90% of the prize money back to the players with a variety of payout options including Winner Take All, paying Top 2, Top 3 and so forth. The person who creates the Side Challenge will determine that.

Hey Joe, it's a way to add a little more prize money to any of our contests. You can create a Public Side Challenge or a Private one. The person who creates the Side Challenge determines how they want to set it up. The leagues have to sell out in order to go off. If they don't sell out everyone is refunded. Only one team per customer. We pay 90% of the prize money back to the players with a variety of payout options including Winner Take All, paying Top 2, Top 3 and so forth. The person who creates the Side Challenge will determine that.
That's awesome. You folks should wear these out in the Shark Pool.

Everyone loves draft results, so let's take a look at the first round of our first Footballguys Championship draft:

1. Justin Jefferson
2. Ja'Marr Chase
3. Christian McCaffrey
4. Tyreek Hill
5. Austin Ekeler
6. Cooper Kupp
7. Bijan Robinson
8. Travis Kelce
9. Jonathan Taylor
10. Stefon Diggs
11. Davante Adams
12. Amon-Ra St. Brown

Thoughts?

Just an FYI: Once we get a handful of finished drafts these ADPs will be available to the public. The Footballguys Championship ADPs will update with each new finished league and you'll be able to sort them by any time period. There is a calendar on the ADPs and you can sort from any date you want. An example of that is our NFFC ADPs, which can be found at:

Just sort by contest (like Rotowire Online or Best Ball Championship under All Drafts). We'll have Average Auction Values available there as well. Enjoy.

Okay, here's round 2 of the first Footballguys Championship for your enjoyment:

13. A.J. Brown
14. Patrick Mahomes
15. CeeDee Lamb
16. Saquon Barkley
17. Josh Allen
18. Jaylen Waddle
19. Tony Pollard
20. Derrick Henry
21. Josh Jacobs
22. Garrett Wilson
23. Nick Chubb
24. Najee Harris

Thoughts?

Just an FYI: Once we get a handful of finished drafts these ADPs will be available to the public. The Footballguys Championship ADPs will update with each new finished league and you'll be able to sort them by any time period. There is a calendar on the ADPs and you can sort from any date you want. An example of that is our NFFC ADPs, which can be found at:

Just sort by contest (like Rotowire Online or Best Ball Championship under All Drafts). We'll have Average Auction Values available there as well. Enjoy.

Okay, here's round 2 of the first Footballguys Championship for your enjoyment:

13. A.J. Brown
14. Patrick Mahomes
15. CeeDee Lamb
16. Saquon Barkley
17. Josh Allen
18. Jaylen Waddle
19. Tony Pollard
20. Derrick Henry
21. Josh Jacobs
22. Garrett Wilson
23. Nick Chubb
24. Najee Harris

Thoughts?

Obviously it is one draft, but I see a couple things that stick out. I don't want to give away a possible advantage I might have later this summer in drafts. Look forward trying it out.

The $150 Best Ball Championship is an overall competition that pays the Top 3 in each league ($800 to first) and a $30,000 grand prize. These are 12-team, 34-round drafts that uses Third Round Reversal (1-12 in Round 1, 12-1 in Round 2, 12-1 in Round 3 and then 1-12, 12-1 serpentine after that). Again, we have 2-hour and 4-hour slow drafts right now for that format and optimal scoring for 17 weeks. It's great competition and you have a chance to turn $150 into $30,000. Enjoy and be one of the first 50 players to sign up to save 20%.

I have no problem with a 2 hour timer when i am awake, but how does it work when i am asleep. Does the draft start as soon as the lobby fills? What if the lobby fills when i am asleep.

I have no problem with a 2 hour timer when i am awake, but how does it work when i am asleep. Does the draft start as soon as the lobby fills? What if the lobby fills when i am asleep.
The draft starts 30 minutes after the league fills; draft spots are announced 15 minutes after the league fills. If a league fills after 10 pm ET it will start at 9 am ET. We pause the draft room from 1 am ET to 9 am ET but you can still make picks during the pause if you are on the clock. But the pause allows you to get 8 hours of sleep and not miss a pick!!!

The draft starts 30 minutes after the league fills; draft spots are announced 15 minutes after the league fills. If a league fills after 10 pm ET it will start at 9 am ET. We pause the draft room from 1 am ET to 9 am ET but you can still make picks during the pause if you are on the clock. But the pause allows you to get 8 hours of sleep and not miss a pick!!!
Thanks

The second issue is i just tried to sign up and my identity is not verified and the help desk procedure is not very user friendly.

I need to email my photo id somewhere, but the directions are not clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread