What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bills at Steelers Week 15 (3 Viewers)

Honestly, these drops from the receivers and TEs is getting infuriating. Just can’t keep doing it to your young QB. It’s just not fair.

Love McDermott going for it on 4th down. He may finally be learning some of these analytic things.

Honestly, these drops from the receivers and TEs is getting infuriating. Just can’t keep doing it to your young QB. It’s just not fair.

Love McDermott going for it on 4th down. He may finally be learning some of these analytic things.
I agree!  Next year's top WR is not yet on our roster IMO.

I agree!  Next year's top WR is not yet on our roster IMO.
John Brown could be a fantastic 1B, but Beasley just can’t be counted on. Knox is young and I will give him some slack and a chance to get rid of the drops, but he is on a short leash IMO. I really want to like Beasley and what his skill set provides, but a WR needs to reliably catch the ball first and foremost and he just simply doesn’t.

Singletary is so fun to watch 
Buffalo is surprisingly decent. Obviously they have a good record, but they're still underrated. 

I don't think they beat Baltimore or the Chiefs but they're closer than most of us thought.

The Ravens blitzed Allen into oblivion 

Can’t believe Steelers are rushing 3 on 4th down and letting him stand there for as long as he wants 
Blitzing a bunch isn’t really their game though. They are built around a 3 or 4 man rush and the talent of their guys up from getting pressure to allow the rest of their guys to play coverage and flow to the ball.

But if they do that, I think Allen is going to play relaxed and carve them up.

Buffalo's offense is nothing to write home about regardless, but they're terrible against the blitz and have been all season.  I know that's not Pittsburgh's MO, but still.

Buffalo's offense is nothing to write home about regardless, but they're terrible against the blitz and have been all season.  I know that's not Pittsburgh's MO, but still.
Agreed. I would blitz on 70%+ of plays if I were calling plays against Buffalo. It not only crushes Allen and his slow processing speed, it puts tons of guys up the middle and kills the run game from both the RBs and Allen.

Thanks.  But it would if it went to a QB and he ran and got stopped short of the LOS.  So it's only a sack if the player is listed as a quarterback?  Seems weird.
I believe because it is a designed run...the player makes no attempt to pass the ball. Could be wrong but I think that is the rule

I like Andre Roberts returning punts. But someone needs to tell him to stop running kickoffs out of the end zone. I bet he has cost them 50+ yards of field position over the course of the year running balls out.

Man, Singletary’s vision and ability to stop/start and set guys up is absolutely elite. He finds every crease available.

Blitz on second and Allen threw it away. Even 4 man rush made him hurry. Steelers should forget that 3 man rush 

Love that the Bills are blitzing Duck on key plays. Don’t give him time to setup and chuck it downfield looking for a PI.

while we have a break - do Bills fans think Harrison Phillips is going to be a good player? Fan of his coming out of college and was sad to see he was injured.

while we have a break - do Bills fans think Harrison Phillips is going to be a good player? Fan of his coming out of college and was sad to see he was injured.
He was their best DT at the time he got hurt this year. He struggled last year but was really really good before he got hurt this year. If he can return to form next year, the Bills are going to be scary good up the middle.

Users who are viewing this thread