What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bills at Steelers Week 15 (3 Viewers)

They have a good o-line, but some easy 1st down passes or screens might be good. 
Buffalo has really struggled against RB screens at times, so I would agree, they would be smart to do that.

Although Taron Johnson and Milano being healthy makes a huge difference for Buffalo. Those two guys can shut down that stuff awfully fast.

I don't care that Frank Gore ruins people's fantasy backfields -- he still looks good and should be running the ball in the NFL.  

Freaking Beasley again. That ball was a touch high but was absolutely catchable. Time to bench Beasley. Enough is enough.

Yeah, I'd say dropping the Steelers for Philly's defense in my favorite league so I could get a Miami vs. Cleveland match-up was huge. And stupid. Yeah, stupid. 

Another takeaway. 

You know this is the first year in a long time where I'm actually confident that a Steelers d back comes down with that int (and the fact that it was an easy one means nothing)

Bad judgement calls are one thing. The refs should be downgraded BIG TIME in their reviews for phantom calls. He thought it happened so he called it. He didn’t see it (obviously)

I don’t know how referees at the highest level miss that call. I’m a Steelers fan but that’s embarrassing for the NFL in what’s bound to be a really close games for two teams fighting for a playoff spot.

Users who are viewing this thread