What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Black Monday...or the Monday after the end of the NFL regular season (1 Viewer)

I'll never understand the Steelers fans hatred of "Tomlin's stupid never had a losing season" record

Like it's a bad thing, like he is what's holding them back
How did he get to 500 with a QB only throwing seven TDs and what seemed like top defenders always hurt?
I agree. The guy is a gem like a tough kind magician

Titans cut their OC, OL coach and two more positional coaches.
Tim Kelly was the passing game coordinator and the passing game was awful, worst in years.
Will Vrabel fire his friend? Or is this identical to Mularkey/Robiske?

Titans have a new stadium in a few years, a new GM, and a roster rebuild- Vrabel better think hard on Kelly- the three previous statements have often been when teams replace coaches.
It would be really weird to replace last year's coach of the year but top coaches have been replaced during rebuilds plenty of times

Kingsbury gone. Not a surprise.
And being paid through 2027. Nice work if you can get it.
And an absolute smoke show of a girlfriend
No Link? :frown:
Googled it. Worth it. I'm sure he'll be Cabo with her before the weeks out.et It's good to be the Kingsbury.

Had to take a look also. She's ok if you can get past the one boob being bigger than the other....
In serious news though, team brass stated Kyler will be consulted during this next coaching search. Practices will be scripted through madden.
Very attractive in her "normal woman" pictures. Not so much when she goes the Kardashian route

Yeah, the Kyler part of the coaching search process made me laugh. This has to be a joke. Right?

Users who are viewing this thread