What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Blue Anon (2 Viewers)

And back to the main complaint. It’s most certainly left slanted. You can see that in the absence of right wing results as compared to duckduckgo. And I don’t think duckduckgo is non-biased anymore either. They seemed to have started leaning towards the right slant that’s absent from google. 

I guess this would be right up BlueAnon alley

Stacey Abram concerned there might not be elections in 2022 due to foreign and domestic enemies in the legislature.

lol that people believe this garbage.

BlueAnon  

You guys know you can google “blue anon” right? You’ll find some ski goggles and down a little bit from that you start finding the conservative sites. It’s not hidden by “big tech” at all, it just isn’t popular. 
I just did on DDG and Google.  The first thing that comes up on DDG is the blue-anon.com site, followed by related links to it.  Seven links down ob Google is a Newsweek story about Urban Dictionary.  Page three actually has the UD link, no other mention of it on the first three pages.  I really doubt it is because its not popular.  

Last edited by a moderator:
djmich said:
I guess this would be right up BlueAnon alley

Stacey Abram concerned there might not be elections in 2022 due to foreign and domestic enemies in the legislature.

lol that people believe this garbage.

BlueAnon  
Well, to be fair, "The Squad" aren't exactly American Patriots.  They're more concerned with transforming it into a Soclialist/Marxist/Communist utopia.  I would consider someone like that a domestic enemy so Abram might be on to something here.  Unfortunately for her, it's coming from her party, not Conservatives.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blue Anon phenomenon described

Key Point of article;

“You almost certainly know a few Blue Anons. They’re the leftist toadies who regurgitate every maniacal fleck of anti-Trump codswallop they hear. But Blue Anon blather doesn’t come from a far-left conspiracy theory crackpot site; it flows from mainstream news outlets.

Here are just a few of Blue Anon’s greatest misses, all of which the cult members still believe, despite these tall tales being debunked:

Pee-pee Gate (Trump paid hookers to urinate on a bed the Obamas once slept in)

Trump told people with the Bat-stew Flu to drink bleach

Trump colluded with Russia

Trump said Nazis are fine people

Russia paid bounties on American soldiers

Trump used teargas to clear protestors so he could have a photo op

Trump claimed all Mexicans are rapists and drug dealers

Trump tried to grab the steering wheel while riding in the back seat of “the beast”

Remaining dedicated to a steady-flowing mélange of lies — clinging to them, hoping just one will send Trump to prison — must be exhausting.”

Trump did use gas to clear protestors for a photo op.

Here is the photo in question:

https://images.app.goo.gl/29S71eApowdkdVZQ7

I understand that Inspector General Mark Lee Greenblatt issued a report that the crowd was dispersed to install a fence. According to him the clearing of the crowd was planned 2 days in advance.

I also understand that Mark Lee Greenblatt was a Trump appointee. And that the government doesn't make plans that say, "when the fencing gets here in 2 days, we're going to have Park Police gas people so we can install it." Furthermore, I also understand that immediately following the gassing Trump walked through Lafayette Park, took a picture in front of it holding up an upside-down Bible, and then strolled on back to the White House. I also understand this came on the heels of days of people saying he was a wimp hiding in the White House basement while people protested.

This isn't Blu-anon. This is a reasonable conclusion.

Compare this to BS like Pizza Gate, where key Democrats were allegedly conspiring to kidnap children, scaring them to then harvest a made up substance called Adrenochrome from their scared blood, and keeping them captive in the basement of Comet Ping Pong Pizza, which doesn't actually have a basement. Thinking that's true isn't a reasonable conclusion. It's bat-s crazy.

You're not even comparing apples and oranges here. You're comparing apples and invisible pink unicorns comprised of antimatter.

Trump did use gas to clear protestors for a photo op.

Here is the photo in question:

https://images.app.goo.gl/29S71eApowdkdVZQ7

I understand that Inspector General Mark Lee Greenblatt issued a report that the crowd was dispersed to install a fence. According to him the clearing of the crowd was planned 2 days in advance.

I also understand that Mark Lee Greenblatt was a Trump appointee. And that the government doesn't make plans that say, "when the fencing gets here in 2 days, we're going to have Park Police gas people so we can install it." Furthermore, I also understand that immediately following the gassing Trump walked through Lafayette Park, took a picture in front of it holding up an upside-down Bible, and then strolled on back to the White House. I also understand this came on the heels of days of people saying he was a wimp hiding in the White House basement while people protested.

This isn't Blu-anon. This is a reasonable conclusion.

Compare this to BS like Pizza Gate, where key Democrats were allegedly conspiring to kidnap children, scaring them to then harvest a made up substance called Adrenochrome from their scared blood, and keeping them captive in the basement of Comet Ping Pong Pizza, which doesn't actually have a basement. Thinking that's true isn't a reasonable conclusion. It's bat-s crazy.

You're not even comparing apples and oranges here. You're comparing apples and invisible pink unicorns comprised of antimatter.
50 people max buy the adrenochrome theories.  We have thousands of pages in this very forum on just RUSSIA!  You are correct. No comparison. 

It's a thing of beauty to see people trying to defend Trump's greatest hits.

'very fine people'

'bleach'

'rapists and murderers'

Surprised they missed 'sharpie' and 'biggest inauguration crowd'.  There's a LOT to remember though, so probably understandable.

The tear gas one kind of undercuts the whole game though -- if you're going to start with true statements, then twist a word or two to create a straw man you actually have to remember to change a word or two.

Qanon >>>>>>>>wacky scale>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"So called Blue Anon"

Qanon >>>>>>>>wacky scale>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"So called Blue Anon"
Both are wacky. It’s just sad some can’t see it

Users who are viewing this thread