What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Boy who identifies as girl competing in girl's track (1 Viewer)

I would be curious to see a breakdown of people you will and won't tolerate barging into changing areas in order to check out teenage girls getting undressed.  Here, I'll get you started:

Will not tolerate: hypothetical teenagers pretending to be transgender

Will tolerate: old men running for President of the United States

Please complete.  TIA.
:lmao:

There have been plenty of problems with perverted men using the tranny issue to take advantage of poorly thought out rules.  The Target bathroom issue comes to mind (which I was absolutely spot on about, both in terms of identifying the problem and predicting what the ultimate resolution would be).

But by all means keep up with the Trump obsession.  It's comical. 
You didn't answer my question.  We know that you won't tolerate teens claiming they are transgender visiting changing areas with teenage girls, but you will tolerate old male presidential candidates who do the same, even if they admit they're enjoying checking out the naked teenagers.  Who else do you tolerate and not tolerate visiting such areas?  I'm very curious about where you draw the line.  Would it help if the teenage transgenders just admitted they were there to check out naked teenagers, or do they need to be 50 years older for you to tolerate such activity?  Please illuminate.

I don't know if Higgs specifically is a Putin troll, he probably isn't, but almost every post of his I read makes me wonder how many people here are on Putin's payroll.

You didn't answer my question.  We know that you won't tolerate teens claiming they are transgender visiting changing areas with teenage girls, but you will tolerate old male presidential candidates who do the same, even if they admit they're enjoying checking out the naked teenagers.  Who else do you tolerate and not tolerate visiting such areas?  I'm very curious about where you draw the line.  Would it help if the teenage transgenders just admitted they were there to check out naked teenagers, or do they need to be 50 years older for you to tolerate such activity?  Please illuminate.
You're unhinged.  Who the hell said I "tolerate" what Trump did.  It was lousy.

I don't know if Higgs specifically is a Putin troll, he probably isn't, but almost every post of his I read makes me wonder how many people here are on Putin's payroll.
Wtf are you talking about?  What post of mine do you have a problem with?

You're unhinged.  Who the hell said I "tolerate" what Trump did.  It was lousy.
Tolerate

verb (used with object), tolerated, tolerating.

1.to allow the existence, presence, practice, or act of without prohibition or hindrance; permit.
2. to endure without repugnance; put up with.

Not only did you put up with various sex crimes (including checking out horrified naked teen girls), and endure them without repugnance, you actually campaigned on behalf of the person who committed them. You saw the person who did this and said "the person who did this is a good person and I approve of this person and wish to further empower him"  That is tolerance, at a minimum.

Everyone in the mix gets good times. Are you saying someone will have a better time bc everyone else is faster? How much better will they do? Hypothetically Jonathan Ogden runs a 100M against the top 10 HS athletes, they're all running 10.1-10.3, he normally runs a 14.5, is he all of the sudden running sub 14, sub 13, sub 12? The statement is patently incorrect. In most cases it's the big wins (State Champion being one of them) that get you noticed and recruited It is your time. You could be against the very best who just broke the 10 second mark in HS and run a 10.2, you won't be noticed as blazing fast bc you're the runner up? Again this sentence is wildly incorrect.  Most college track coaches don't do a lot of scouting. Do they just keep their fingers crossed? It's really strange.

Dude, everything in this post is wrong. Get back to the topic at hand.

What the hell are you talking about?
See above as I break it down sentence by sentence.

Tolerate

verb (used with object), tolerated, tolerating.

1.to allow the existence, presence, practice, or act of without prohibition or hindrance; permit.
2. to endure without repugnance; put up with.

Not only did you put up with various sex crimes (including checking out horrified naked teen girls), and endure them without repugnance, you actually campaigned on behalf of the person who committed them. You saw the person who did this and said "the person who did this is a good person and I approve of this person and wish to further empower him"  That is tolerance, at a minimum.

Yeah whatever.

See above as I break it down sentence by sentence.
I'm right in the middle of the college track recruiting process and I know exactly how it works. I just gave you a real life example where the #1 State Open winner was actively recruited and given a free ride to a D1 school, while the kid who finished #2 ended up going to the same D1 school without any scholarship - and his "recruiting" only happened after he reached out to the college coaches.

The winner of the state XC championship this year was on the front page of the newspapers and was interviewed by Milesplit.  His teammate - who finished 3rd - had a bad race and it was only the 2nd time he ever lost to the winner.  They are both Juniors.  I spoke to both of them last week and the Stare Champ has already received half a dozen recruiting calls.  The other kid said he's only heard from one school so far.

That's the way it is in track.  You have a big leg up if you win a big race.  :shrug:

There have been plenty of problems with perverted men using the tranny issue to take advantage of poorly thought out rules.  The Target bathroom issue comes to mind (which I was absolutely spot on about, both in terms of identifying the problem and predicting what the ultimate resolution would be).

But by all means keep up with the Trump obsession.  It's comical. 
Gyms as well.  There were a few local reports about meatheads being jerks.  Staff can't kick them out for going into the women's locker and taking a shower.

The women just left without changing or showering, but that still sucks.

Man/women or boys/girls sports are divided so because of physical reasons and because of the advantages of one sex has physically over the other.   I don't see how the mental state (how you identify) should matter.  

Henry Ford said:
Sure, but you've created your binary sex/gender world, and how to define people in it.  Where do you define those two types of people? Or the Guevadoces of the Dominican Republic, who are raised as girls until puberty hits, when they grow penises and people realize they're boys?
@Rick James Just checking in on this. Any thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread