What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bragging, venting, crowing, grieving. (1 Viewer)

^ Ugh he just got yet another TD. FOUR....

Don't mind losing to some of the best like Ant Brown, or Demaryius, or Beckham even though he should've been ejected...but getting bounced by Woodhead is gonna grate all offseason long.

Ya know had the Chargers shown any inclination to use Woodhead the last two weeks I would have played him over Starks. Made sense with all their injuries in the receiving corps. I just don't get it. Now I am only up 16 with Fitz and Cards D, vs David Johnson, Sproles and the Cards kicker for my opponent. I should feel good but I don't.

Woodhead leading me to the Toilet Bowl title and the #1 pick. If your season has to suck, it's good to at least win the last game and get the #1 pick. Woo hoo!

Up 25 with his Brees against my Hightower. Got 60 from Cam only to see AB answer with 51. Had a 98 point lead entering the afternoon games. Man oh man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Antonio Brown and Emmanuel Sanders are knocking me out. About 85 points between those 2 in PPR. I thought D. Thomas would keep pace, but he disappeared in the 2nd half.

Benched Cam For Wilson fearing that the panthers would go up big and bench Cam. Still not even sure why that ever made sense to me. Then McCoy blows out his MCL. Tough to go out on a injury/bonehead move combo.

Going up against A Brown too...

Already punched a ticket to the big game in one league. Tied in my other league with Brees vs Prater. Baring an unbelievable meltdown by Brees, I'll be playing again next week. :pickle:

Up 43.27

my Michael Floyd v. his Golden Tate

(e.g., 97% favorite)

felt like a wire to wire victory because Jordan Reed caught a TD early and was the #1 TE this week

several good outcomes

then Antonio Brown knocked it out of the park - in our format, the 5th 39+ game of the season

On to the Super Bowl

1st seed against the 5th seed that got hot at the right time.

Ran into a mack truck. He's currently beating me by 45+ in standard scoring with David Johnson still going and Benjamin watson left to go. Probably lose by 60+ all said and done.

The other 2 teams haven't broke 95 points.

One team in (main league I care about) $$$

Other team up 47.18 and finished. Let's see what Calvin, Tate and Riddick do for my opponent to find out my fate.

Vent:

Dominated the regular season, clinched 1st in week 10, high score the last 5 weeks (when I didn't need it)

Palmer

Peterson

Williams

Beckham

Hopkins

Marshall

Olsen

Crosby

Seattle D

Looks like I will be knocked out in the 1st round of the playoff.

KIRK COUSINS!!??

I have DJ in one league but am going to lose there anyway (thanks AJG and Amendola :rolleyes: )

But I need him out there in the 2nd half to keep Palmer from airing it out against me in my other league.

F Daid Johnson. Now down 10. I can't believe this far between Fitz, AJ Green, Lacy, Starks And Zona DST, all I have is 15 pts after a great start to my day thanks to Cousins. I'm gonna to be regretting the decision to start Starks and Lacy leaving Woodhead in the bench.

Isn't this the second or third straight year that A.J. Green came up lame in the ff playoffs (had that arm injury last year on MNF week 16)?

Haven't seen anyone mention it, but anybody venting because OBJ scored after he clearly should have been ejected? I know it's a lot of woulda,coulda,shoulda but his display today was egregious. Can't believe they didn't pull him and let him cool down or that he didn't get ejected.

I got my big night from my ARZ DST--but where oh where did Larry Fitz go?! I'm going to lose because of that damn 47-yd TD run by Johnson--and the stink bomb laid by Lacy and AJ Green. I am just beside myself at how this day went down.

I got my big night from my ARZ DST--but where oh where did Larry Fitz go?! I'm going to lose because of that damn 47-yd TD run by Johnson--and the stink bomb laid by Lacy and AJ Green. I am just beside myself at how this day went down.
No doubt. Glad I did not need Fitz.

I still have a battle on Monday night, but David Johnson gave me a chance I never should have had.

Best team I've ever had. The Secretariet of 10 team redrafts. Nailed the draft and managed it to a 12-1 record, broke a 22 year record for season total, weekly high 8 of 14 weeks. Lost in the semi's to the #6 seed scoring 20 ptts under my avg. FF can kiss my ###.

How does this team ever lose?

Brady

AP

McCoy

Marshall

Hopkins

AJ Green

ARob

Crosby

KC D

On to the finals with David Johnson and Blake Bortles helping me absolutely steamroll my opponent's team. My team doesn't feel particularly good. But at this point, only 1 more matchup to go.

First time I've ever tripled someone in score (306.5-101.5) & broke the 10 year league weekly scoring record by over 50 points. :lmao: We have a 2 week final (weeks 15-16) but off to a pretty good start :)

Newton 47.0

D.Johnson 44.9

D.Freeman 23.1

A.Brown 46.9

J.Jones 26.8

D.Baldwin 20.5

Woodhead 36.0

J.Reed 27.4

Cards 20.9

Hauschka 13.0

Now need for Cooks to not outscore Hightower by more than 6 in a PPR. That would put me in the finals against my wife and guarantee us $200.

You can't help but laugh when you get Danny ####### Woodhead'd to close out your season. Unreal.

Where was this scoring during the regular season? Woodhead and Deone Buccanon combined for 55 points for me in the loser bowl. Yay, I put up the second highest score of the season in league in a game for the loser bowl trophy. Go team.

Lamar Miller and Eddie Lacy cost me a title game appearance. I don't think there's been a pair of inconsistent RBs that could top these 2.

Started Randall Cobb over Jackson from Washington pretty much sealed my fate but Palmer's lack of points last night didn't help as well. My only hope is Brees sprains his arm in warm ups

Led my league in wins and points, probably the only time I can recall my whole regular starting lineup was drafted or traded for. Crashed and burned, everything went wrong. However I can say I didn't making any start or draft decisions that cost me today, which somehow makes me feel better. There were a lot of several crap games in the NFL today and I was knee deep in most of them.

First time I've ever tripled someone in score (306.5-101.5) & broke the 10 year league weekly scoring record by over 50 points. :lmao: We have a 2 week final (weeks 15-16) but off to a pretty good start :)

Newton 47.0

D.Johnson 44.9

D.Freeman 23.1

A.Brown 46.9

J.Jones 26.8

D.Baldwin 20.5

Woodhead 36.0

J.Reed 27.4

Cards 20.9

Hauschka 13.0
You would've won something huge on fanduel with that.

Newton 47.0

D.Johnson 44.9

D.Freeman 23.1

A.Brown 46.9

J.Jones 26.8

D.Baldwin 20.5

Woodhead 36.0

J.Reed 27.4

Cards 20.9

Hauschka 13.0
If you play in a league of upstanding gentlemen, their good character will compel them to concede you the championship right now. That is about the most perfect storm week I have ever seen. Congrats!

Screw you AJ Green & screw me for starting Denard & Barnidge over West & Reed. I'd be in the SB for sure if I did, but now I might be out. I'm up by 17 & my opponent has Hightower & Cooks going tonight. Saints, please lay an egg tonight or just have Snead go off. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread