What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Brandon Jacobs will be a stud this year (1 Viewer)

H.K. said:
Big Score said:
starting over said:
H.K. said:
poopdawg said:
A very well rounded week of failure for Jacobs.

1) 2.6 YPC

2) Fumble

3) Can't score from the 1...twice

4) Replaced and drastically outplayed by Ward
We're still waiting as to how youre going to spin this one. Tell us exactly how Jacobs is clearly not the GL back. Some of us would have a tad more respect for you if you would just come take your lumps and admit that youre wrong instead of going into hiding.
:confused: Did you watch the games the past few weeks? Ward has been the RB inside the five on multiple occasions...not Jacobs.
Really? Check the game logs. I'll give you one quick guess (unless i missed something in my review). Try to guess the total number of carries any RB on the Giants other than Jacobs has inside the 5 this season?I'll give you a hint. It's less than 1.
Now why did you have to go & do something silly like throw facts in there.H.K. was spinning so good until you came along with your gosh darn liberal gotcha facts.
Facts need to be true to have value.Derrick Ward

Week 8 vs. PIT

Qtr Time Score Down/Dist Yardline Description

4 9:08 9 - 14 1st-and-4 opp 4 rushed for -2 yards

Also, my statement was not just regarding carries. It was about who was on the field inside the 5. Ward has been in while Jacobs has been on the bench on multiple occasions.

Watch the games and please tell the tuth in the future. TIA.
My bad..I didn't check this week's box score, thought about that carry, and thought it was outside the five, but your point is silly. Would you say that in the 90s-00s that if Warrick Dunn caught a ball in the flat from the 3 that he was competing with Alstott to be the GL back?

HK- please define what a GL back is?

H.K. said:
how about this... we're going into week 9 and Jacobs has not been on the injury report yet... thats amazing for BJ.
Not so fast:
(Rotoworld) Brandon Jacobs generated only 47 yards on 18 carries and caught a six-yard pass in the Giants' Week 8 win over Pittsburgh.

Analysis: Jacobs appeared to limp slightly on the sideline at one point in the second half, but was likely just held out as a precaution. Derrick Ward's shifty running was simply more effective than Jacobs' banging style against a massive Steelers front seven. Jacobs was disappointingly stuffed twice, including once on fourth-and-inches, on the Steelers' goal line in the first quarter. He should have more success against Dallas next week.
I think he'll get over a leg cramp by next week.

H.K. said:
poopdawg said:

1) 2.6 YPC

2) Fumble

We're still waiting as to how youre going to spin this one. Tell us exactly how Jacobs is clearly not the GL back. Some of us would have a tad more respect for you if you would just come take your lumps and admit that youre wrong instead of going into hiding.
:confused: Did you watch the games the past few weeks? Ward has been the RB inside the five on multiple occasions...not Jacobs.
Ward is having a terrific year as a backup, on pace for 1,200 plus yards. Consistent usage and production week to week.Touchdowns = 0

H.K. said:
Big Score said:
starting over said:
H.K. said:
poopdawg said:

1) 2.6 YPC

2) Fumble

Really? Check the game logs. I'll give you one quick guess (unless i missed something in my review). Try to guess the total number of carries any RB on the Giants other than Jacobs has inside the 5 this season?I'll give you a hint. It's less than 1.
Now why did you have to go & do something silly like throw facts in there.H.K. was spinning so good until you came along with your gosh darn liberal gotcha facts.

Week 8 vs. PIT

Also, my statement was not just regarding carries. It was about who was on the field inside the 5. Ward has been in while Jacobs has been on the bench on multiple occasions.

My bad..I didn't check this week's box score, thought about that carry, and thought it was outside the five
Geico CavemanMaybe next time do a little research

/Geico Caveman

H.K. said:
Big Score said:
starting over said:
H.K. said:
poopdawg said:

1) 2.6 YPC

2) Fumble

:lmao: Did you watch the games the past few weeks? Ward has been the RB inside the five on multiple occasions...not Jacobs.

Week 8 vs. PIT

My bad..I didn't check this week's box score, thought about that carry, and thought it was outside the five
Geico CavemanMaybe next time do a little research

/Geico Caveman
How would you define a GL back? Do the Giants have one?

Less than 50% of RB touches.

No receptions.

No goal line carries.

Ward replaces him inside the 10.

Same old, same old.

Less than 50% of RB touches.No receptions.No goal line carries.Ward replaces him inside the 10.Same old, same old.
If your premise is that Coughlin's subbing keeps Jacobs from having one of the best years for a running back in NFL history, then I have to agree with you. Coughlin is ruining Jacobs chances for having about 2500 yards and 25 touchdowns.

Less than 50% of RB touches.No receptions.No goal line carries.Ward replaces him inside the 10.Same old, same old.
That's a pretty funny post. In the first half, the Giants had one play inside ten and it was a TD pass (on a 3rd down). In the 2nd half, Ward got the lone carry inside the ten when it was 9 minutes left of the game and the giants held a commanding lead (the play was called back on a hold, so the play really didn't even happen). This was the same drive that Jacobs ripped off a 31 yard gain to get a total of 117 yards on 17 carries. Since they had such a command on the game at that point, that ended up being his last carry in the game and ward and bradshaw got the rest of the garbage time (4 more carries for Ward-incl. his TD and 5 carries for Bradshaw). So at the point that Jacobs was removed he had 17 carries compared to 8 for ward and 0 for bradshaw. Still, with all carries counted, Jacobs didn't get less than half the carries...he got half the total RB carries. I have to say I was pretty happy with 117 yards on 17 carries, and a 12-yd TD.I know Jacobs didn't get any goal line carries. He did have a good chance to get one in the beginning of the 3rd qtr, but instead of going down close to the goal line, he just scored the TD from 12 yards out....you can't really blame a guy for not getting any goal-line touches when the team doesn't have any goal-line plays.

Less than 50% of RB touches.

No receptions.

No goal line carries.

Ward replaces him inside the 10.

Same old, same old.
Ok, I'll indulge again.He finished with 17 carries for 117 yards (for a staggering 6.8 YPC) and a score. Pretty happy if you started him (I don't own him, just a Giants homer who watches a lot of games). The fact that Ward is producing as well (89 total yards and a score) doesn't mean Jacobs didn't have a good day. As I've said all along, they complement each other very well.

He had 50% of the carries, but 9 of those carries by other backs came after 11 minutes left in the 4th quarter in an obvious blowout (all of Bradshaw's 5 touches and 4 for Ward, including his TD run, and not counting one that was called back for penalty).
True, no receptions (though one short one was called back on penalty). Of course, most have admitted Ward and Bradshaw are better receivers than Jacobs. Bradshaw had no targets, Ward had 4 with 2 receptions.
Yes, he had no goal line carries because there WERE NO GOAL LINE CARRIES.
In fact, there was only one play inside the 10 - a 3rd and goal from the 5. I don't recall who was in, but sounds like you said it was Ward. Then again, wouldn't you consider Ward the 3rd down back if nothing else? 3rd and goal from the 5 is a likely passing down (and they did of course pass for the score there).He's a top 10 RB in almost every format except PPR, but then you knew from the start he wouldn't get a lot of receptions. His performance this week was a top 5 RB performance so far. Same old, indeed.

If your premise is that Coughlin's subbing keeps Jacobs from having one of the best years for a running back in NFL history, then I have to agree with you. Coughlin is ruining Jacobs chances for having about 2500 yards and 25 touchdowns.
:thumbup: You also have to ask yourself whether he would be nearly as productive (6.8 YPC today, 5.2 YPC for the SEASON) if he was getting an extra 10 touches a day. Part of the reason they're putting these numbers up as a team is that they're wearing down the defense while each of the RBs are fresh. I wouldn't be surprised to see his YPC drop to more in the 4.2-4.5 range if he was given more carries, which means he would end up with about the same kind of numbers at the ned of the day. If I were a fantasy owner, I would be happy with the production from fewer carries since it means he will be fresher going into the playoffs and the tough schedule ahead.

The "same old, same old" that you neglected to mention is the most important "same old, same old" regarding Jacobs: He once again produced. The numbers speak for themselves. Jacobs is a low end RB1 right now and he rarely if ever has a really bad statistical game. He has 680 rushing yards (5.2 YPC) and 7 rushing TDs. I don't know what is not to like about a RB1 who rarely has a really bad game. He is on pace for 1360 yards and 14 TDs. Same old, same old: Jacobs is a RB1 right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep. A complete and abject failure. Hes now top 10 in my league. Youre a clown.
LOLJacobs has 131 carries for 680 yards (5.2 YPC) and 7 TD'sWard has 72 carries for 437 yards (6.1 YPC) and 1 TD (just scored it this week on a Bradshaw has 31 carries for 167 (5.4 YPC) and 1 TDWard has 20 receptions, Jacobs has 5 and Bradshaw has only 3 but 1 was for a TD.A couple of notes: No Giant has lost a fumble, but part of the reason Bradshaw has seen such limited touches (IMO) is because in his few touches he has put the ball on the ground twice (once was charged to Eli I believe). Jacobs has also fumbled twice but not lost either. Ward has not fumbled.As one can look back at past posts, I expected the breakdown to be similar for Jacobs, but I expected more Bradshaw cutting into some of Ward's time. It is pretty clear that Jacobs has been getting all the work early in the game and only comes out for a rest and on most 3rd down's (he is by far the best pass protector on 3rd down, but not the threat of receiving Ward is). Ward has seen his YPC high because he gets a lot of 3rd down draws where there is a lot more room to run. When Jacobs has been in on those situations he has run for a high YPC as well, but overall, Ward is a little better suited for that roll because he is slightly quicker (not faster) and is a better receiver (even though he is not as good as Bradshaw).I expected Bradshaw to be in on more spread offenses, but Ward has run very well and because Jacobs has been durable (If you look back I stated Jacobs injuries last year were fluke type injuries and not because of the pounding as everyone thought) it has become a 2 man running game where Jacobs is the starter and gets most of the work until he is tired. As I stated previously in this thread, the Giants are correctly keeping their RB's fresh and will continue to do so.Jacobs is probably a top 10 back and that is valuable!As for next year, the Giants have some tough decisions to make. Both Ward and Jacobs are free agents. With Bradshaw, I would imagine they would only keep one of them. This year they re-signed Ward for very little money and unless they can get a good deal like that again we can expect one to be gone. This is speculation, but I would expect Jacobs to ask for a lot of money and I think the Giants will not want to pay him as a top 10 back. I could see the Giants going to Ward before Jacobs and using Jacobs as leverage, cut a deal with Ward that is below market for a starter. They would then go to Jacobs and weigh their options and see the cost. Of course, it is possible the Giants will get a little home town discount to continue this solid run of play, but I am not sure that will happen.The above paragraph should not be manipulated to say that I do not believe Jacobs is valuable. In fact, I think he is a weapon and I think his value is more than just the stats because of the pounding he gives to the competition and his great pass protection. Ward's 17 yard TD in the 4th Q was an example of a team that didn't want to get hit anymore after enduring Jacobs. That being said, I just think the Giants will not want that much money tied into the RB position.

LOLJacobs has 131 carries for 680 yards (5.2 YPC) and 7 TD'sWard has 72 carries for 437 yards (6.1 YPC) and 1 TD (just scored it this week on a Bradshaw has 31 carries for 167 (5.4 YPC) and 1 TDWard has 20 receptions, Jacobs has 5 and Bradshaw has only 3 but 1 was for a TD.A couple of notes: No Giant has lost a fumble, but part of the reason Bradshaw has seen such limited touches (IMO) is because in his few touches he has put the ball on the ground twice (once was charged to Eli I believe). Jacobs has also fumbled twice but not lost either. Ward has not fumbled.As one can look back at past posts, I expected the breakdown to be similar for Jacobs, but I expected more Bradshaw cutting into some of Ward's time. It is pretty clear that Jacobs has been getting all the work early in the game and only comes out for a rest and on most 3rd down's (he is by far the best pass protector on 3rd down, but not the threat of receiving Ward is). Ward has seen his YPC high because he gets a lot of 3rd down draws where there is a lot more room to run. When Jacobs has been in on those situations he has run for a high YPC as well, but overall, Ward is a little better suited for that roll because he is slightly quicker (not faster) and is a better receiver (even though he is not as good as Bradshaw).I expected Bradshaw to be in on more spread offenses, but Ward has run very well and because Jacobs has been durable (If you look back I stated Jacobs injuries last year were fluke type injuries and not because of the pounding as everyone thought) it has become a 2 man running game where Jacobs is the starter and gets most of the work until he is tired. As I stated previously in this thread, the Giants are correctly keeping their RB's fresh and will continue to do so.Jacobs is probably a top 10 back and that is valuable!As for next year, the Giants have some tough decisions to make. Both Ward and Jacobs are free agents. With Bradshaw, I would imagine they would only keep one of them. This year they re-signed Ward for very little money and unless they can get a good deal like that again we can expect one to be gone. This is speculation, but I would expect Jacobs to ask for a lot of money and I think the Giants will not want to pay him as a top 10 back. I could see the Giants going to Ward before Jacobs and using Jacobs as leverage, cut a deal with Ward that is below market for a starter. They would then go to Jacobs and weigh their options and see the cost. Of course, it is possible the Giants will get a little home town discount to continue this solid run of play, but I am not sure that will happen.The above paragraph should be manipulated to say that I do not believe Jacobs is valuable. In fact, I think he is a weapon and I think his value is more than just the stats because of the pounding he gives to the competition and his great pass protection. Ward's 17 yard TD in the 4th Q was an example of a team that didn't want to get hit anymore after enduring Jacobs. That being said, I just think the Giants will not want that much money tied into the RB position.
:) The greedy part of me wants Jacobs to get all those second-half carries and give me the freaky 160 yards/2 TDs every week, but I'm very happy that he's constantly getting 100 yd/1 TD games and is still very healthy going into week 10.

LOLJacobs has 131 carries for 680 yards (5.2 YPC) and 7 TD'sWard has 72 carries for 437 yards (6.1 YPC) and 1 TD (just scored it this week on a Bradshaw has 31 carries for 167 (5.4 YPC) and 1 TDWard has 20 receptions, Jacobs has 5 and Bradshaw has only 3 but 1 was for a TD.A couple of notes: No Giant has lost a fumble, but part of the reason Bradshaw has seen such limited touches (IMO) is because in his few touches he has put the ball on the ground twice (once was charged to Eli I believe). Jacobs has also fumbled twice but not lost either. Ward has not fumbled.As one can look back at past posts, I expected the breakdown to be similar for Jacobs, but I expected more Bradshaw cutting into some of Ward's time. It is pretty clear that Jacobs has been getting all the work early in the game and only comes out for a rest and on most 3rd down's (he is by far the best pass protector on 3rd down, but not the threat of receiving Ward is). Ward has seen his YPC high because he gets a lot of 3rd down draws where there is a lot more room to run. When Jacobs has been in on those situations he has run for a high YPC as well, but overall, Ward is a little better suited for that roll because he is slightly quicker (not faster) and is a better receiver (even though he is not as good as Bradshaw).I expected Bradshaw to be in on more spread offenses, but Ward has run very well and because Jacobs has been durable (If you look back I stated Jacobs injuries last year were fluke type injuries and not because of the pounding as everyone thought) it has become a 2 man running game where Jacobs is the starter and gets most of the work until he is tired. As I stated previously in this thread, the Giants are correctly keeping their RB's fresh and will continue to do so.Jacobs is probably a top 10 back and that is valuable!As for next year, the Giants have some tough decisions to make. Both Ward and Jacobs are free agents. With Bradshaw, I would imagine they would only keep one of them. This year they re-signed Ward for very little money and unless they can get a good deal like that again we can expect one to be gone. This is speculation, but I would expect Jacobs to ask for a lot of money and I think the Giants will not want to pay him as a top 10 back. I could see the Giants going to Ward before Jacobs and using Jacobs as leverage, cut a deal with Ward that is below market for a starter. They would then go to Jacobs and weigh their options and see the cost. Of course, it is possible the Giants will get a little home town discount to continue this solid run of play, but I am not sure that will happen.The above paragraph should be manipulated to say that I do not believe Jacobs is valuable. In fact, I think he is a weapon and I think his value is more than just the stats because of the pounding he gives to the competition and his great pass protection. Ward's 17 yard TD in the 4th Q was an example of a team that didn't want to get hit anymore after enduring Jacobs. That being said, I just think the Giants will not want that much money tied into the RB position.
I'd be shocked if the Giants dont sign Jacobs. He loves being in New York and he really sets the tone for that team, not just the offense. Ward is also 29 years old next year.

Hugonel said:
This act is getting tiresome. Either 1) you didn't watch the game and 2) you did not look at the score to appreciate he was rested when the game was in hand. But he came back in when the game got within 14 points. Oh, and Jacobs robbed himself of a goal line opportunity by running his TD from the 12.Just knock it off already. Please.
HK is a chump. But not as much of a chump as you are for arguing with him. It's already been explained numerous times in this thread that HK has Jacobs on his team and is going through this tired shtick because he wants to reverse-jinx Jacobs. If you try to argue with him, you are the fool.

I'd be shocked if the Giants dont sign Jacobs. He loves being in New York and he really sets the tone for that team, not just the offense. Ward is also 29 years old next year.
Yes, Ward will be 29 next year and Jacobs will be 27 next year, but I surely would not be shocked. I don't agree Jacobs sets the entire tone of the team, in fact sometimes his "Shockey like" attitude could get some 15 yard penalties that are troublesome. I really like Jacobs and know he is a weapon, but RB's are more easily replaced and I surely would not be shocked. It will be interesting.

Same old, same old.
Indeed.I keep plugging him in as my RB2, and he keeps posting RB2 numbers.
In my league he's RB #9 in fpts per game. 8 team league? Hes 2pts per week behind #1 Portis.

OMG you're hilarious! Do you write your own stuff? Should I try the buffet?

He's #11 in my 12 team non-PPR league average per week (since we're not done with bye weeks), and #9 in total points. He's 3.77 points behind Portis. Would you like to exchange scoring system settings with our Holiday Greeting cards?

Drafted Addai as my RB1, he's since been surpassed by CJ3. Have considered Brandon my RB2 all year. Quite happy with him, stud or not.

I would never wish injury on anyone, but could someone please kidnap Derrick Ward for a couple of months? :football:
Jacobs is in his final yr, Ward signed a one yr deal this off-season... Giants have an interesting decision to make.Jacobs is going to demand a big contract... Ward will be cheaper since hes much older; but hes very capable of starting for another team for atleast a yr or 2.. should be interesting this off-season

update:

3) Not the GL RB? Check
:thumbup:
2-1-CIN1 (10:44) B.Jacobs left guard for 1 yard, TOUCHDOWN.
Code:
1-3-SEA3 (3:51) B.Jacobs right tackle for 3 yards, TOUCHDOWN.
Code:
1-1-SEA1 (7:31) B.Jacobs right guard for 1 yard, TOUCHDOWN.
Code:
1-7-CLE7 (12:16) B.Jacobs left tackle for 7 yards, TOUCHDOWN.
Code:
2-2-SF 2 (15:00) B.Jacobs left guard for 2 yards, TOUCHDOWN.
Code:
2-1-PIT1 (13:46) B.Jacobs right guard to PIT 1 for no gain (R.Clark).
Code:
3-1-PIT1 (13:26) B.Jacobs up the middle for 1 yard, TOUCHDOWN. Pittsburgh challenged the runner was down by contact ruling, and the play was REVERSED. B.Jacobs up the middle to PIT 1 for no gain (J.Farrior, T.Polamalu).
Code:
4-1-PIT1 (13:12) B.Jacobs right guard to PIT 1 for no gain (R.Clark; L.Foote). New York Giants challenged the runner broke the plane ruling, and the play was Upheld. (Timeout #1 at 13:06.)
Code:
2-3-PHI 3(5:59) B.Jacobs up the middle for 3 yards, TOUCHDOWN.
Code:
1-3-PHI 3(9:35) B.Jacobs up the middle for 3 yards, TOUCHDOWN.
Oh H.K........ Paging H.K........

Please tell us all just one more time, how Jacobs is not the Goal Line Back. :P

Now H.K., we demand your very best spin effort here. Some of your recent shtick has been lacking my friend, but even though others may doubt your spin abilities in the face of such insurmountable odds, I have 100% faith in your ability to find the glass completely empty, even though the Jacobs Goal Line RB cup runneth over.

So c'mon H.K., don't let me down, lets see you come out swinging. :rant:

wow.. 126 w/ 2 TDs; I'm just going to start BJ as RB1 and Ward as RB2 while I try to trade Jamal Lewis away
God, I wanted the Iggles to win tonight.We have a week 17 championship game, and there's no way BJ plays much, if at all that week the way things look now. :bag:

Oh H.K........

Paging H.K........

Now H.K., we demand your very best spin effort here. Some of your recent shtick has been lacking my friend, but even though others may doubt your spin abilities in the face of such insurmountable odds, I have 100% faith in your ability to find the glass completely empty, even though the Jacobs Goal Line RB cup runneth over.

So c'mon H.K., don't let me down, lets see you come out swinging. :lmao:
Don't be too hard on H.K. His Brandon Jacobs reverse jinx is money.

update:

3) Not the GL RB? Check
:lmao:
2-1-CIN1 (10:44) B.Jacobs left guard for 1 yard, TOUCHDOWN.
Code:
1-3-SEA3 (3:51) B.Jacobs right tackle for 3 yards, TOUCHDOWN.
Code:
1-1-SEA1 (7:31) B.Jacobs right guard for 1 yard, TOUCHDOWN.
Code:
1-7-CLE7 (12:16) B.Jacobs left tackle for 7 yards, TOUCHDOWN.
Code:
2-2-SF 2 (15:00) B.Jacobs left guard for 2 yards, TOUCHDOWN.
Code:
2-1-PIT1 (13:46) B.Jacobs right guard to PIT 1 for no gain (R.Clark).
Code:
3-1-PIT1 (13:26) B.Jacobs up the middle for 1 yard, TOUCHDOWN. Pittsburgh challenged the runner was down by contact ruling, and the play was REVERSED. B.Jacobs up the middle to PIT 1 for no gain (J.Farrior, T.Polamalu).
Code:
4-1-PIT1 (13:12) B.Jacobs right guard to PIT 1 for no gain (R.Clark; L.Foote). New York Giants challenged the runner broke the plane ruling, and the play was Upheld. (Timeout #1 at 13:06.)
Code:
2-3-PHI 3(5:59) B.Jacobs up the middle for 3 yards, TOUCHDOWN.
Code:
1-3-PHI 3(9:35) B.Jacobs up the middle for 3 yards, TOUCHDOWN.
Oh H.K........ Paging H.K........

So c'mon H.K., don't let me down, lets see you come out swinging. :P
1-1-PHI 1 (4:48) Boss pass from E. Manning 1 yard, TOUCHDOWNNo Jacobs? :owned:

Oh H.K........

Paging H.K........

So c'mon H.K., don't let me down, lets see you come out swinging. :boxing:
Don't be too hard on H.K. His Brandon Jacobs reverse jinx is money.
That's what I'm talkin about..... :moneybag:

Paging H.K........

Please tell us all just one more time, how Jacobs is not the Goal Line Back. :lmao:

So c'mon H.K., don't let me down, lets see you come out swinging. :thumbdown:
Strong language for someone I've already exposed as misrepresenting the truth on this issue. Nobody disputes its RBBC or that Jacobs has horrible hands (now a liability beyond receiving with all his fumbling)...and he is not the GL back, either. If he were, Ward and Bradshaw wouldn't be on the field when the Giants get close. Watch the games.

The only thing Jacobs has managed to do this season contrary to my analysis is not get hurt...yet. However, his failure to win the feature role has left a gaping hole in his playing time, so it's harder for him get hurt watching on the sidelines. However, given his history nobody expects this to continue.

Paging H.K........

So c'mon H.K., don't let me down, lets see you come out swinging. :lmao:
Strong language for someone I've already exposed as misrepresenting the truth on this issue. Nobody disputes its RBBC or that Jacobs has horrible hands (now a liability beyond receiving with all his fumbling)...and he is not the GL back, either. If he were, Ward and Bradshaw wouldn't be on the field when the Giants get close. Watch the games.

The only thing Jacobs has managed to do this season contrary to my analysis is not get hurt...yet. However, his failure to win the feature role has left a gaping hole in his playing time, so it's harder for him get hurt watching on the sidelines. However, given his history nobody expects this to continue.
:thumbdown:

Jacobs was not the GL back when HK first stated it, the Giants changed it afterward.

Just helping with the spin cycle.

I would like to thank the thread.

On the clock,

third round PPR Redraft,

2 RB, 3 WR & 1 Flex

RB RB drafted,

Jacobs Housh available.

What do you do, what do you do?

This thread came to mind at that instance.

Gore, MJD...Jacobs

SMoss, Cotch, Ginn, Walters, Avery

Cutler, Minny, ODan

Paging H.K........

Please tell us all just one more time, how Jacobs is not the Goal Line Back. :lmao:

So c'mon H.K., don't let me down, lets see you come out swinging. :goodposting:
and he is not the GL back, either.
Please explain all of his 1-3 yard touchdown runs.In your two years doing this fishing trip, you've been right about one thing..Jacobs has bad hands. In every other aspect, you have been proven to be such a fraud that it's laughable.

Not the goal line back...That's golden!

Jacobs was not the GL back when HK first stated it, the Giants changed it afterward.Just helping with the spin cycle.I would like to thank the thread. On the clock, third round PPR Redraft,2 RB, 3 WR & 1 FlexRB RB drafted,Jacobs Housh available.What do you do, what do you do?This thread came to mind at that instance.Gore, MJD...JacobsSMoss, Cotch, Ginn, Walters, AveryCutler, Minny, ODan
you're welcome :towelwave:

(now a liability beyond receiving with all his fumbling)
2008 Fumbles lost by Brandon Jacobs == 1Come again?
:popcorn: These are just the last four games. Opp.------FumblesSF----------1@ PIT -----1DAL ------0@ PHI -----1Dude's putting it on the carpet with frightening regularity. Could be worse too, he's had several other close calls.
Wouldn't be surprised if the Giants cut his ###.

:scared: These are just the last four games. Opp.------FumblesSF----------1@ PIT -----1DAL ------0@ PHI -----1Dude's putting it on the carpet with frightening regularity. Could be worse too, he's had several other close calls.
Aside from being wrong about BJ being the goal line back, what do you hate about him so much? he is one of the most productive fantasy Running Backs in the league. Even with Ward and Bradshaw getting scraps. I don't understand why you hate certain proven studs like BJ and Jennings. It's ok to have an opinion and debate it to the death, but there comes a time to just STOP.

:scared: These are just the last four games. Opp.------FumblesSF----------1@ PIT -----1DAL ------0@ PHI -----1Dude's putting it on the carpet with frightening regularity. Could be worse too, he's had several other close calls.
Aside from being wrong about BJ being the goal line back, what do you hate about him so much? he is one of the most productive fantasy Running Backs in the league. Even with Ward and Bradshaw getting scraps. I don't understand why you hate certain proven studs like BJ and Jennings. It's ok to have an opinion and debate it to the death, but there comes a time to just STOP.
How many times does it have to be said? He has Jacobs on his team and is just trying to reverse jinx him and is fishing. Its an idiotic and childish thing to do on his part but its even more ignorant for those that keep responding to his attempts to anger everyone. Again, how many time's do we gotta say it in this thread?

:scared: These are just the last four games.

Opp.------Fumbles

SF----------1

@ PIT -----1

DAL ------0

@ PHI -----1

Dude's putting it on the carpet with frightening regularity. Could be worse too, he's had several other close calls.
He's LOST 1 fumble in 2008. Discuss.

:goodposting: These are just the last four games.

Opp.------Fumbles

SF----------1

@ PIT -----1

DAL ------0

@ PHI -----1

Dude's putting it on the carpet with frightening regularity. Could be worse too, he's had several other close calls.
He's LOST 1 fumble in 2008. Discuss.
Speaks well of the coaching staff to prepare his teammates to be ready to recover his fumbles, as well as the personnel who execute it.

:goodposting: These are just the last four games. Opp.------FumblesSF----------1@ PIT -----1DAL ------0@ PHI -----1Dude's putting it on the carpet with frightening regularity. Could be worse too, he's had several other close calls.
How many times does it have to be said? He has Jacobs on his team and is just trying to reverse jinx him and is fishing. Its an idiotic and childish thing to do on his part but its even more ignorant for those that keep responding to his attempts to anger everyone. Again, how many time's do we gotta say it in this thread?
Gotcha. It's sad. Guy needs to get a life.

Users who are viewing this thread