What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Build a Franchise - Final Rosters and Team Commentary (1 Viewer)

San Diego Chargers:

drafted by Wu-banger

Offense:

QB: Alex Smith, Brandon Weeden, Matt Scott

RB: DeMarco Murray, BenJarvus Green-Ellis, Knile Davis

FB: Lawrence Vickers

WR: DeAndre Hopkins, Greg Little, Donald Jones, Harry Douglas

TE: Brent Celek, Dion Sims

T: Kyle Long, Michael Oher, Doug Free, Brennan Williams

G: Jeff Allen, Alex Boone, Stephen Peteremen

C: Dan Koppen

Defense:

DE: Trent Cole, Robert Mathis, Sheldon Richardson

DT: Gerald McCoy, Casey Hampton, Josh Chapman

OLB: Aldon Smith, Erin Henderson

MLB: D'Qwell Jackson, Lawrence Timmons

CB: Morris Claiborne, Stephon Gilmore, Leodis McKelvin, Terry Hawthorne

S: Antrelle Rolle, Rahim Moore, Duke Williams

K: Caleb Sturgis

P: Brian Moorman

Last edited by a moderator:
Atlanta Falcons:

drafted by Helltoupee

Offense:

QB: Michael Vick, E.J. Manuel

RB: Jonathan Stewart, Jonanthan Franklin, Chris Ivory

WR: Antonio Brown, Jacoby Jones, Julian Edelman, Marquise Goodwin, Marvin Jones

TE: Jermaine Gresham, Coby Fleener

T: Jermon Bushrod, Mike Adams, Sean Locklear

G: Brandon Fusco, Jason Pinkston, Gino Gradkowski, Quinn Ojinnaka

C: Rodney Hudson

Defense:

DE: Jason Pierre-Paul, Greg Hardy

DT: Ndamukong Suh, Jason Jones, Bernie Logan, Josh Brent

OLB: Donald Butler, Jo-Lonn Dunbar, Sio Moore

MLB: Justin Durant, Brandon Siler

CB: Brandon Browner, Casey Hayward, Jamar Taylor, D.J. Hayden

S: Da'Norris Searcy, Matt Elam, Will Allen

K: Shayne Graham

P: Brad Nortman

Houston Texans:

drafted by Meecrob

Offense:

QB: Matt Barkley, Tim Tebow

RB: Matt Forte, Shonn Greene

FB: Vonta Leach

WR: T.Y. Hilton, Brandon Lafell, Terrance Williams, Aaron Dobson, Kenjon Barner, Tiquan Underwood

TE: Ed Dickson, Julius Thomas

T: Matt Kalil, Zach Strief, Derek Newton

G: Davin Joseph, Chance Warmack, Joe Madsen

C: Ryan Kalil

Defense:

DE: Bjorn Werner, Tyson Jackson, Jared Crick

NT: Terrence Cody, Devon Still

OLB: Damontre Moore, Brian Orakpo, Travis Lewis, Michael Mauti

MLB: Jon Beason, Bradie James

CB: Darrelle Revis, Dee Milliner, Brice McCain, Dwayne Gratz

S: Adrian Wilson, Michael Griffin, Nate Allen

P: Daniel Sepulveda

K: Rob Bironas

Hey guys wanted to give another Madden update for those interested. I had a family emergency to take of and have been out of commission for two weeks or so. I should be home this weekend and can finalize all rosters. Recently EA has posted some ratings for incoming rookies so I am going to edit those players and commence with a 5 year sim. Sorry it took so long but other stuff became way more important. Thanks for all that understand and hopefully this willspark some really good banter.

Kansas City Chiefs

QB: Ryan Nassib, Matt Hasselbeck

RB: Marshawn Lynch, Ryan Williams

FB: Bruce Miller

WR: Torrey Smith, Emmanuel Sanders, A.J. Jenkins

TE: Martellus Bennett, Vance McDonald, Niles Paul

OT: Jared Veldheer, Phil Loadholt, Marcus Cannon

OG: Kevin Boothe, Uche Nwaneri, Charie Johnson

C: Fernando Velasco

DE: Calais Campbell, Brandon Graham, Andre Branch, Quentin Groves

DT: Marcell Dareus, Sharrif Floyd, Aubrayo Franklin, Kendall Langford, Stephen Bowen

OLB: Jameel McClain, Brooks Reed

MLB: Dannell Ellerbe, Akeem Dent

CB: Richard Sherman, Tarell Brown, Corey Graham, Joselio Hanson

S: Ed Reed, Glover Quin Jr., Jim Leonhard

K: Dan Bailey

P: Pat McAfee

With the 25th pick, I knew I wasn't going to land a franchise QB and therefore wouldn't be an immediate contender. This format gives teams with a franchise QB a huge advantage because the third round reversal simply doesn't do enough to equalize things for the later teams. Therefore, my goal was to build a really young defensive core and an environment that would allow a rookie QB to come in and succeed. I feel like I accomplished my goal overall and I actually think my draft for the Chiefs was better than the Saints.

Offense:
Without an elite franchise QB currently, my offense isn't pretty. I do believe though that I have a team where a quarterback can step in immediately and be successful. I hope Nassib is that player; he is the biggest factor of the team's success. For the first year, I'll live and die by him. I'm okay taking this gamble because of how late I took him. Lots of draft pundits rate Nassib as the best quarterback in this draft class, including Gruden, Cosell, and Lande. He was taken in the fourth round though so I wouldn't be surprised if he never makes a real impact. If Nassib plays well, the Chiefs could be a surprise playoff team. If not, then I would aggressively move up next year to draft Bridgewater or any other QBs my scouts feel are franchise QBs. I can't see this team being mediocre. Either Nassib will do well or he flops and I have a top 5 pick.

My offensive line is full of maulers who will provide a good push in the run game. Most of them aren't stars in pass protection but my offense is built around the run and play action Excluding Adrian Peterson, Lynch might be the best pure runner in the league. Bruce Miller is a good lead blocker. Martellus Bennett is a balanced tight end who can block like a lineman and attack the seam. Vance McDonald is another potential threat at tight end and could enable a lot of 2 TE sets.

Wide receiver is a position I'm not particularly happy with but I'm not really worried about it either. Torrey Smith is a good deep threat but his game isn't very refined. He is still only 24 though and should continue to improve his technique and route running as he gains more experience. Sanders is a crafty second receiver who the Patriots were willing to give up a third rounder for. Jenkins was just a first round pick who has the skillset to be successful in the NFL.

Defense:
Marcell Dareus, Calais Campbell, Sharrif Floyd, Brandon Graham... that's a helluva line that is extremely young. I plan on using multiple fronts and feel like a Seahawks-esque defense is optimal if Floyd is as good as advertised. I envision Floyd as the 3-tech, Graham as the LEO, Dareus as the NT, and Campbell as the bigger DE. Even if Floyd's game doesn't transition as well as I'm hoping, I think Bowen and Langford can create a nice rotation there. DL is probably the biggest strength of the Chiefs.

My defensive backfield is centered around Richard Sherman. Sherman won't be asked to track the other team's top receiver and will stick to his side. Sherman is probably the best cover corner in the league and I'll be relying on him shutting down an entire half of the field. Tarell Brown and Corey Graham have been very good also in their team's respective playoff runs. Cornerback is definitely a strength of this team. Ed Reed is Ed Reed. He's getting older and losing his range, but his instincts are still unbelievably good. Quin Jr. is a versatile safety who can do everything well. In Dime, he will man one of the slot positions, with Graham in the other.

Realistically, looking at my LBs in isolation, they are probably only average. I do think they will look better than they actually are because of my defensive line and secondary. Ellerbe was an effective blitzer and good against the run during the Raven's super bowl run. McClain is Ray Lewis's heir on the Ravens and is another solid player downhill. Brooks Reed is a young, developing player who I like to continue to grow as a player.

Special Teams:
Bailey is good and young. You can't do much better than him. McAfee is one of the best punters in the league and is a good tackler as an added bonus. Niles Paul will serve as the main returner. Sanders would be my ideal returner but he is too important to the offense to risk injury. If Jenkins takes over as WR2, I would feel comfortable with Sanders returning.

Overall, I feel like this draft was better than the draft that the Saints had and I have good talent across the board. However, at best, I feel like the current Chiefs are a wildcard team while it is likely we end up with a top 5-10 pick next year. The Saints on the other hand are a top team in this league and highlights the advantage of getting to start with a franchise QB. I do feel like I have superior, young talent at the non-QB, cornerstone positions. My pass rushers, corners, and offensive tackles are strengths of this team and should be for a long time. I don't have a clue if Nassib is the franchise QB I need or not but I'll give him a shot. Besides QB, the only gaping need I foresee in the immediate future is at FS when Reed retires. I should be set everywhere else for a while.

Just a heads up, only some of the links in the first post are working properly. I only clicked on a couple but it mainly seems that all the teams posted earlier in the thread (before the Eagles) are the ones without a working link.

Just a heads up, only some of the links in the first post are working properly. I only clicked on a couple but it mainly seems that all the teams posted earlier in the thread (before the Eagles) are the ones without a working link.
I deleted and recreated them and they still don't work. I don't know what's wrong.

Commentary:

Considering this team had three different owners through this process, I think it turned out OK. Any team with a big 3 of Manning/Martin/Julio is going to be a threat on offense. Defensively they are probably a bit below average, despite spending early picks there.
"despite spending early picks there." - Almost all early picks were used on offense, so I'm not sure where you're getting this from. Being "Probably a bit below average" on defense despite focusing almost entirely on offense in the early rounds, this is an accomplishment.

This team is set to challenge for the SuperBowl from week 1 with Peyton Manning, a elite young WR/RB combo and very strong talent at Corner, which will give Peppers some time to pressure opposing QBs. Doug Martin will have a field-day shredding defenses focused on the Manning to Julio Jones combo. The Raiders will ride out the career of one of the best QBs in NFL history (and currently) and focus on the future of the position via the draft in a couple of seasons.
Peppers, Talib, and Brooks were taken 4, 5, 6. Prince at 10. Those are early picks.
This is pretty interesting. Is there a draft pick list/summary somewhere? Not keen on wading through 74 pages of commentary.

Nate Blough said:
MADDEN SIMULATION YEAR 1
Final Standings

(Playoff Teams in Bold)

AFC North - Bengals 11-5

League Awards

MVP - Matt Ryan - Bengals

AFC Offensive MVP - Matt Ryan - Bengals

Stat Leaders

Passing TD's - Matt Ryan - Bengals - 38

Rushing Yards - Arian Foster - Bengals - 1693

Rushing TD's - Arian Foster - Bengals - 13

Receiving TD's - Golden Tate - Bengals - 13
Thanks Nate! Really excited about what the Bengals did. Golden Tate was their 18th round pick! Talk about a steal.

Nate: First; you are the man...

Second: Can you post Matt Barkley's stats? I'm wondering how he didn't get OROY if he led the Texans to the AFC championship game.

Just out of curiosity, what was the Saint's and the Chief's overall ratings? Which team had the highest team rating and what was it? What team had the lowest rating and what was it?

Does Madden sims have injuries? Curious if any big players get lost for the year or if everyone stays healthy.

Not too upset with 8-8 and 7-9. Frankly the Titans overachieved from what I expected from a young team.

Is it easy to list the top 5 players in each category? Don't want to make too much work for you, just curious if it's easy.

Nate Blough said:
Ok Ill try to answer all questions.Barkley 70.1 comp percentage 21 Td 23 INT 3238 Yds for your team Forte led the way with 1473 rushing and 11 TDs and 6 receivng TDsCompared to RG3 who had 89.4 comp 4021 Yds 29 TD 15 INTAs far as posting team ratings there's no real way to do that unless I put it in play now mode, but with the progression system in Madden those are no way near accurate nI did include injuries. I monitored these and no big name players got hurt. One team that was riddled with injuries was the Bills who had Iupati, Hightower, Joe Staly, and Tamba Hali all miss substantial time. Bruce Irvin of NE also missed the entire season.
Thanks Nate; I see the INT's killled him but all in all not bad for a rook; but taking the team to the Conference Championship game (and almost the SB) is pretty impressive. Hopefully he progresses well and we build upon it in the next few seasons. Forte's numbers are not surprising behind my beast O-Line.

Nate Blough said:
Super Bowl:
Arizona Cardinals 30 Baltimore Ravens 24 in Overtime

SB MVP: Matt Flynn 18/34 2TD 0 INT (Had a 79 Yard TD to Malcom Floyd)

Arizona was up 24-10 in the 4th Quarter and the Ravens scored twice to tie it and go to OT. Arizona scored a TD to win it in OT, not sure how the TD was scored.

Ok, that is it for the inaugural year. I will leave this year up for 3 days that way if anyone has particular questions on player performance I can still access this season. After that, I will go on to year 2 and sim that.
:excited: this is actually kind of exciting for me. I'm pretty surprised that many of the teams that did well weren't the ones with the elite QBs.

Could you post the top offenses and top defenses and how many yards/points they gained/allowed?

Thanks again for doing this, Nate!

Curious, how did the Browns do with Geno Smith and those stud players around him? 7-9 doesn't seem too bad in a tough division with the Bengals and Ravens both having good seasons.

Not surprised about the dolphins, but I wonder if there was any positives from my horrid season. And I am almost 100% positive that their first round pick needs to be a quarterback. Let's get that done, yeah? =)

OK guys, not to burst a bubble but I made some major mistakes in this that are gonna drastically affect the outcome of this in years 2-5. First off I noticed that certain rookie QB's werent starting. Sanchez was starting over Cousins. Henne over Geno Smith and Hasselbeck over Nassib. Now I know for a fact that these guys wanted the young QB's as their starters. Also, and this I believe is a lot more substantial, I need to take salary cap off so that teams will stay primarily the same. For some of the teams to be able to have a lot of high priced players I had to do some cap managing. This made it so certain big name players only had 1 year contracts. So, after yr 1 these players were all FA's. I unfortunately for the integrity of the 5 year sim am going to start over. I know this is going to make some people upset, but hey it's all for fun. Am correcting everything now and then will post. Sorry again, but the Madden sim has a lot more involved than I thought.

So check up top as I will just edit the prior post.

Madden Simulation Year 1
Final Standings:

NFC

North: Vikings 12-4 Bears 8-8 Lions 7-9 Packers 5-11

South: Saints 12-4 Falcons 8-7-1 Buccaneers 8-8 Panthers 8-8

East: Cowboys 10-6 Redskins 8-8 Eagles 8-8 Giants 3-13

West: Rams 12-4 49ers 11-5 Cardinals 7-9 Seahawks 6-10

AFC

North: Browns 9-7 Bengals 9-6-1 Steelers 6-10 Ravens 5-10-1

South: Colts 10-6 Jaguars 9-7 Texans 8-8 Titans 8-8

East: Patriots 12-4 Jets 7-9 Bills 4-12 Dolphins 3-13

West: Broncos 9-7 Chargers 8-7-1 Chiefs 7-9 Raiders 7-9

NFL Awards

League MVP: Eli Manning - Patriots

Coach of the Year: Jeff Fisher - Rams

NFC Awards

Offensive POY: Joe Flacco - Bears

Defensive POY: KJ Wright - Rams

Offensive ROY: Robert Griffin III - Eagles

Defensive ROY: Quinton Coples - Bears

AFC Awards

Offensive POY: Eli Manning - Patriots

Defensive POY: Rolando McClain - Broncos

Offensive ROY: Kirk Cousins - Bills

Defensive ROY: Luke Kuechly - Ravens

Statistical Leaders

Passing Yards: Cam Newton - Steelers - 4824

Passing TD's: Colin Kaepernick - Seahawks - 42

Rushing Yards: Marshawn Lynch - Chiefs - 1834

Rushing TD's: Marshawn Lynch - Chiefs - 17

Receiving Yards: Marques Colston - SF 49ers - 1524

Receiving TD's: Justin Blackmon - Bills - 12

Total Tackles: London Flethcer - Panthers - 145

Sacks: Aldon Smith - Chargers, Jurrell Casey - Broncos and Vince Wilfork - Rams - 12

INT's: Asante Samuel - Patriots - 6

Postseason Results:

NFC

Wildcard Round: Rams 34 Falcons 17 and SF 40 Dallas 34

Divisional Round: Saints 34 SF 29 and Vikings 27 Rams 23

Conf Championship: Saints 29 Vikings 19

AFC

Wildcard Round: Broncos 34 Jaguars 20 and Browns 42 Bengals 28

Divisional Round: Browns 27 Pats 17 and Broncos 46 Colts 29

Conf Championship: Browns 37 Broncos 29

Super Bowl
New Orleans Saints 35 Cleveland Browns 28

Super Bowl MVP: Aaron Rodgers 22/37 310 Yards 3 TD 1 INT 102.3 QBR

Looks like Geno Smith led the Browns to the SB and came up short. He did have good stats in the SB throwing for 249 2 TD 1 INT. Also of note, Frank Gore of the Saints ran for 131 and 1 TD in the SB.

As requested:

Barkley 3439 Yards 30TD 14INT this year.

Top 5 Each Category:

Passsing Yds:

Cam - 4824

Eli - 4537

Stafford - 4523

Flacco - 4520

Schaub - 4402

Passing TD's:

Kapernick - 42

Schaub - 40

Newton, Stafford, Romo - 39

Rushing Yds:

Lynch - 1834

Foster - 1695

Rice - 1570

MoJo - 1527

Giovani Bernard - 1514

Trent Richardson - 1500

Rushing TDs:

Lynch - 17

Rice - 15

CJ2K - 14

Foster, MoJo, Richardson, Gore - 13

Receiving Yds:

Colston - 1524

Fitz - 1427

Andre Johnson - 1399

Roddy - 1363

Jennings - 1276

Receiving TDs:

Blackmon - 12

Colston, Fitz, Bowe, Rueben Randle - 11

Madden Simulation Year 1
Final Standings:

NFC

South: Saints 12-4 Falcons 8-7-1 Buccaneers 8-8 Panthers 8-8

Super Bowl
New Orleans Saints 35 Cleveland Browns 28

Super Bowl MVP: Aaron Rodgers 22/37 310 Yards 3 TD 1 INT 102.3 QBR
Saints have done well in both simulations. :thumbup:

Do we want to try and get a judging panel? I asked Mr. Fahey of RSPWP2 a while ago and he was willing to judge. Anybody else have other candidates? I asked FBG staff in the draft and none of them were willing to or replied to me.

that second time was more like it for my teams. I didn't see how the 49ers did so poorly the first time around. 11-5 is more realistic with that roster. Colts at 10-6 was nice as well.

Both lost in divisional rounds, though.

Don't like the results even more, haha. :cry:

Any postives for the Dolphins at all!? My #1 thing would be to get the best QB available via draft or FA so let's make that a priority if possible =)

AwesomeAuger said:
Do we want to try and get a judging panel? I asked Mr. Fahey of RSPWP2 a while ago and he was willing to judge. Anybody else have other candidates? I asked FBG staff in the draft and none of them were willing to or replied to me.
I think we should most definitely try to put together a panel. I'm sure we could recruit a couple of regulars here if we couldn't get staff or other writers.

Should try and hit up Bruce Hammond. He is a newly appointed member of staff this year, and had his yearly rankings under the Couch Potato alias here on the boards. He is always very thorough on his comments and reasoning, and would be a great judge if we could get him.

For the Dolphins. Looks like the CPU hated your QB situation. They signed Tyrod Taylor who theew for 3655. For RBs. Turbin got hurt and Ballard didnt do anything. 700 yards for him. Maclin had 913 receiving and Conb had 760. Robert Quinn stood out on defense with 8 sacks and Jimmy Smith led with 3 INT. Cobb had 2 return TDs also.

Will post season 2 results tonight. If anyone has any further things theyd like from season 1 that I may have missed, please post now.

Still waiting on Rams, Ravens, and Broncos.
Two of these are mine. Sorry. Will do.ETA: Also, Conf Champ game for Broncos, 2nd round for Rams. And I think Rams = better team (good grief QB must kill that team...)Not bad.

Madden Simulation Year 2

Final Standings:

NFC

North: Bears 11-5 Vikings 10-6 Packers 8-8 Lions 6-10

South: Falcons 11-5 Saints 10-5 Panthers 7-8 Buccaneers 5-11

East: Eagles 11-5 Cowboys 9-7 Redskins 7-9 Giants 4-12

West: Rams 8-8 Cardinals 7-9 49ers 7-9 Seahawks 7-9

AFC

North: Ravens 10-6 Browns 9-7 Steelers 8-8 Bengals 8-8

South: Jaguars 10-6 Titans 9-7 Texans 8-8 Colts 6-10

East: Patriots 11-5 Bills 9-7 Jets 7-9 Dolphins 2-14

West: Raiders 11-5 Chiefs 8-8 Broncos 6-10 Chargers 5-11

NFL Awards

League MVP: Eli Manning - Patriots (Second year in a row)

Coach of the Year: Dennis Allen - Raiders

NFC Awards

Offensive POY: Aaron Rodgers - Saints

Defensive POY: Victor Butler - Cardinals

AFC Awards

Offensive POY: Eli Manning - Patriots

Defensive POY: Jurrell Casey - Broncos

Offensive ROY: Ryan Nassib - Chiefs (As with Jordan they somehow left him as a rookie)

Defensive ROY: Dion Jordan - Bengals (Not sure how he's considered a roookie, maybe he missed year one)

Statistical Leaders

Passing Yards: Matthew Stafford - Packers - 4846

Passing TD's: Eli Manning - Patriots - 44

Rushing Yards: David Wilson - 1598

Rushing TD's: Arian Foster - Bengals - 17

Receiving Yards: Roddy White - Packers - 1536

Receiving TD's: Stevie Johnson - Patriots - 13

Total Tackles: Connor Barwin - Lions - 145

Sacks: Jurrell Casey - Broncos - 20!!!

INT's: Perry Riley - Jaguars - 7

Postseason Results:

NFC

Wildcard Round: Vikings 24 Rams 17 and Bears 37 Saints 24

Divisional Round: Falcons 38 Bears 26 and Vikings 36 Eagles 28

Conf Championship: Falcons 17 Vikings 7

AFC

Wildcard Round: Jaguars 38 Titans 28 and Ravens 31 Bills 28

Divisional Round: Patriots 59 Ravens 10 and Jaguars 35 Raiders 12

Conf Championship: Patriots 34 Jaguars 12

Super Bowl

Atlanta Falcons 31 New England Patriots 28

Super Bowl MVP: Jonathan Stewart - Falcons 18 carries 138 Yards (7.7 AVG) 1 TD

The Falcons missed out on the playoffs last year going 8-7-1, this year they won the SB. By the stats, this was a really weird SB. NE jumped out 7-0, but then Atlanta scored 17 in the 2nd quarter to lead 17-7 at the half. The Pats roared back to score 18 in the 4th, but the Falcons go ahead TD gave them the victory. Eli (Patriots) threw for 348 and 3 TDs for a QBR of 114.5 The losing QB - Mike Vick. Had a QBR of 45.6 throwing for 139 1 TD and 2 INT. Gresham must have been Vick's only target as he put up 4 for 101, including a 78 yard TD.

Things I noticed:

- First off Jurrell Casey (Broncos) is unbelievable with 32 sacks in 2 seasons.

- The younger QBs are def getting better. Nassib had 4041 and 33 TDs. Geno had 3487 23 TD 19 INT. Barkley 3237 22 and 16. Cousins 2973 20 and 20.

- David Wilson is doing great as the lead back. He had 1386 yards in year 1 and 1598 this year. Shane Vereen for the Steelers had 1432 and 11 TDs. Gio Bernard 1342 and 10 TDs. Lacy 1328 and 12 TDs.

- As far as WR's, it's the usual suspects leading the way.

- Reggie Bush had 6 return TD's and Torrey Smith had 5.

I'd like to see Bengals and Browns offensive skill player stats if you have the time. Also Dion Jordan's stats that made him ROY.

Thanks again for this it's fun to see :)

Both SB winners have been from the NFC South, which appears to be the top division. Saints did well and the Chiefs were middling again which is about what I expect.

Regarding a judging panel, does somebody want to volunteer to reach out to the previously mentioned people and any other potential judges? I think ideally our panel consists of at least 3 people (Fahey counting as one). I would volunteer but I will be out of the country starting this Sunday for over a week and won't be able to check the board then.

Lets not go sucking each others cocks just yet gentlemen! The real "Madden" test will be on Madden 2013 sims; not that I dont fully appreciate and find it interesting what Nate has done... :bowtie:

Good job...you guys would love this format www.efsports.com. The site management sucks, but the format is awesome. If anyone is interested in starting a league I would be interested in joining,

Good job...you guys would love this format www.efsports.com. The site management sucks, but the format is awesome. If anyone is interested in starting a league I would be interested in joining,

New England Patriots:

drafted by Late225

Offense:

QB: Eli Manning, Brock Osweiler

RB: Darren Sproles, Michael Bush, Jahvid Best

WR: Stevie Johnson, Desean Jackson, Austin Collie, Riley Cooper, Terrell Owens

TE: Jimmy Graham, Jacob Tamme

T: D'Brickashaw Ferguson, Mitchell Schwartz, Barry Richardson

G: Donald Thomas, Ramon Foster, John Moffitt

C: Lyle Sendlein

Defense:

DE: Ricky Jean-Francois, Jesse Williams, Billy Winn

NT: Isaac Sopoaga, T.J. Barnes

OLB: Justin Houston, Bruce Irvin, James Harrison

ILB: Lance Briggs, Brian Urlacher, Chase Blackburn, Bart Scott

CB: Asante Samuel, Corey Webster, Darius Butler, Ellis Lankster

S: Bernard Pollard, Quintin Mikell, Ahmad Black

K: David Akers

P: Shawn Powell
I still like my team. Glad Justin Houston is looking good. Wish I went with more established guys and less rookies at DE and NT. My corners could probably use some work as well.

Users who are viewing this thread