What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Catholic Archbishop Vigano on the Covid Great Reset plan (1 Viewer)

Yup, I knew I had pinkham on ignore for a reason.

I did take a quick look at his open letter.   

A global plan called the Great Reset is underway. Its architect is a global élite that wants to subdue all of humanity, imposing coercive measures with which to drastically limit individual freedoms and those of entire populations. In several nations this plan has already been approved and financed; in others it is still in an early stage. Behind the world leaders who are the accomplices and executors of this infernal project, there are unscrupulous characters who finance the World Economic Forum and Event 201, promoting their agenda.

The purpose of the Great Reset is the imposition of a health dictatorship aiming at the imposition of liberticidal measures, hidden behind tempting promises of ensuring a universal income and cancelling individual debt. The price of these concessions from the International Monetary Fund will be the renunciation of private property and adherence to a program of vaccination against Covid-19 and Covid-21 promoted by Bill Gates with the collaboration of the main pharmaceutical groups. Beyond the enormous economic interests that motivate the promoters of the Great Reset, the imposition of the vaccination will be accompanied by the requirement of a health passport and a digital ID, with the consequent contact tracing of the population of the entire world. Those who do not accept these measures will be confined in detention camps or placed under house arrest, and all their assets will be confiscated. 

[Mr. President, I imagine that you are already aware that in some countries the Great Reset will be activated between the end of this year and the first trimester of 2021. 
Yup, didn't happen.   But pinkham still believes this nut.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, I knew I had pinkham on ignore for a reason.

I did take a quick look at his open letter.   

Yup, didn't happen.   But pinkham still believes this nut.

You should look up the meaning of the word 'activated.' Then read the last two sentences of the paragraph just above your bolded paragraph. I won't argue (yet) that this Great Reset concept has merit, but what you just posted is arguably more supportive than contradictory.

A global plan called the Great Reset is underway. Its architect is a global élite that wants to subdue all of humanity, imposing coercive measures with which to drastically limit individual freedoms and those of entire populations. In several nations this plan has already been approved and financed; in others it is still in an early stage. Behind the world leaders who are the accomplices and executors of this infernal project, there are unscrupulous characters who finance the World Economic Forum and Event 201, promoting their agenda.

He's also demanding one, million, dollars!!!!!

I think we also need to clarify for the non-catholics what mortal sin means. If you commit a mortal sin such as using a condom or masturbating or just having sex in general and a host of other nefarious acts and you don't go to confession and you happen to die after the offense it is straight to hell for eternity. No exceptions. And they teach you this crap from the time you are old enough to understand words. So you basically live in constant fear of burning in eternal flames for just being human.
You just accurately described my middle school years (I actually paid attention in religion class and then basically spent all my energy trying not to picture girls in my class naked as I was going through puberty bc I understood that, per dogma, if I died in an accident going home from school it’s eternal damnation for me - fun times). 

If you read the Bible King David killed Bathsheba’s husband so he could have her. God forgave David. He will forgive you and me too.
According to the dogmas espoused by Archbishop Vigano, that would only happen through the Sacrament of Reconciliation and/or Anointing of the Sick. 

I'm also not sorry for the times I've pulled out, so...

You should look up the meaning of the word 'activated.' Then read the last two sentences of the paragraph just above your bolded paragraph. I won't argue (yet) that this Great Reset concept has merit, but what you just posted is arguably more supportive than contradictory.
Nope.   Just because some parts of a conspiracy theory have merit, it doesn't follow that the whole conspiracy theory is going to happen.  For example, a conspiracy theory that posits that water will fall from the sky, the sun will rise tomorrow, and lizard people secretly run the government is nonsense.

And you're on ignore for the snark.

Nope.   Just because some parts of a conspiracy theory have merit, it doesn't follow that the whole conspiracy theory is going to happen.  For example, a conspiracy theory that posits that water will fall from the sky, the sun will rise tomorrow, and lizard people secretly run the government is nonsense.

And you're on ignore for the snark.
Department of defense says hospitalizations doubled after the clot shots were administrated. 60% of admissions were fully vaccinated.https://renz-law.com/wp-content/uploads/DOD-Doc.pdf Maybe Vigano is right. Nuremberg 2.0

Oh boy.  I'll refrain for commenting because I suspect this thread is a plan by the FBG elite to thin the herd.
Post of the thread. This thing actually annoys me when I see it in boldface blue. That means people are still commenting in here. 

Post of the thread. This thing actually annoys me when I see it in boldface blue. That means people are still commenting in here. 
Would be funny if people weren’t dying due to the experimental shots. DOD says hospitalizations doubled after the jabs. 60% fully inoculated.Nuremberg 2.0https://renz-law.com/wp-content/uploads/DOD-Doc.pdf The Covid camps in Australia are real. Vigano is right you just can’t believe it. Why does the fda need 75 years to disclose their methodology behind authorizing the gene serums?

Last edited by a moderator:
Silly me, thinking it was crazy people followed a mixed martial artist/reality show host for their covid/vaccine info. This guy makes Rogan look like Jonas Salk.

But seriously, faith is the antithesis of science, and logic. Why would anyone trust a conspiratorial archbishop to set the record straight?

pinkham13 said:
Department of defense says hospitalizations doubled after the clot shots were administrated. 60% of admissions were fully vaccinated.https://renz-law.com/wp-content/uploads/DOD-Doc.pdf Maybe Vigano is right. Nuremberg 2.0
Once again, you’re not interpreting your link correctly. But now I know you’re willing to read a wall of text, so I’ll try to explain it to you.

Covid hospitalizations doubled early (June) during the delta surge, but the majority of all hospitalized patients were unvaccinated. Considering cases bottomed out mid-summer, and delta was far more contagious than its predecessors, this isn’t surprising. We basically went from less than 20K cases daily in June to over 150K in September, in the period before boosters were approved. See the caseload and death graphs here

Amongst the subset of hospitalized patients over age 65, 60% were vaccinated. Recall this group is heavily vaccinated (80%+) and are among the greatest risk for contracting SARS-CoV-2 and progressing to severe illness.CDC data here

Summary

For all adults aged 18 years and older, the cumulative COVID-19-associated hospitalization rate was about 8 times higher in unvaccinated persons.

Although weekly rates can vary, the cumulative rate of COVID-19-associated hospitalizations in unvaccinated adolescents ages 12-17 years was about 12 times higher than fully vaccinated adolescents aged 12-17 years.

Although weekly rates can vary, the cumulative rate of COVID-19-associated hospitalizations in unvaccinated adults ages 18-49 years was about 13 times higher than fully vaccinated adults aged 18-49 years.

Although weekly rates can vary widely, the cumulative rate of COVID-19-associated hospitalizations in unvaccinated adults ages 50-64 years was about 11 times higher than fully vaccinated adults aged 50-64 years.

Although weekly rates can vary widely, the cumulative rate of COVID-19-associated hospitalizations in unvaccinated adults ages 65 years and older was about 6 times higher than fully vaccinated adults ages 65 years and older.
If the chances of hospitalization were equal between vaccinated and unvaccinated, you’d expect at least 80% of hospitalized patients over age 65 would be vaccinated. Since it was only 60%, it appears the vaccines were working, but certainly not as well as originally touted - there was only a ~25% reduction in hospitalizations among vaccinated Medicare beneficiaries at that time.

So what does that document advocate? Administering a booster dose to all people over 65 6+ months past completion of the original vaccine series. Look at slide 13 in the PDF to understand why this interval was chosen: the rate of breakthrough infection is statistically greater at every time point for those last vaccinated within 5-6 months versus 3-4 months.

So even though delta is still more likely to cause breakthrough infection than prior variants, recent vaccination cuts that risk roughly in half (compare the red and purple bars on the graph, especially at the latter dates, when delta became the predominant strain). In August, somewhere between 35-40% of recently vaccinated elderly were hospitalized, versus 70%+ of those 6+ months out from their last shot. But again, even the worst number was less than 80%+ we’d expect if the vaccines were totally ineffective.

For other age groups, the data is less compelling, but it still appears boosters are effective at mitigating covid risk.

As far as we can tell, the same is probably true for omicron. So again everybody, please get boosted.

*Please note: I’ve simplified this a lot, as there are many other variables in play. Nonetheless, the inaccuracy of your characterization of the “clot shots” cannot be overstated.

Silly me, thinking it was crazy people followed a mixed martial artist/reality show host for their covid/vaccine info. This guy makes Rogan look like Jonas Salk.

But seriously, faith is the antithesis of science, and logic. Why would anyone trust a conspiratorial archbishop to set the record straight?
The General found this amusing. 

Users who are viewing this thread