What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***CHAINSAW*** Gears of War 4 (beta Apr 18th, release Oct 11th) (3 Viewers)

STEADYMOBBIN 22 said:
 I'm off all next week and look forward to breaking the seal on this thing with you guys.  

Merry Christmas Dustin, Sara, Pete, Chase, Barley, Mark, big worm and anybody else I missed. 
It's Sarah, with a mother ####### H!! She would say. Those be fighten words to her fyi. 

Ps, Merry Hanukkah.

Nah it's just me. I don't have time for aliai I'm just messing with you. We need to get a private room with 10 people some time though. We have 3 and I know Dustin et al has about 5 or 6. Let's do this thing. Light this candle.
On any given night we have 3-6. Add in Slut/Judy, maybe Moobs/Wormy, and Insein/Manakin/Pablo, and we have 13 possible people. It should be able to work. Should....

On any given night we have 3-6. Add in Slut/Judy, maybe Moobs/Wormy, and Insein/Manakin/Pablo, and we have 13 possible people. It should be able to work. Should....
The issue with private rooms is Pete doesn't like them and I tend to be against them as well in many cases. I hate the fact we get scaled up in pubs but in privates we would need good team structures, which I could do, but swapping teams would be limited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a good time last night.  I actually really enjoyed that Escalation game we played even though it took like 40 minutes.  I've generally shied away from the gametype for fear of running into hardcore teams but we were put in a pretty even one.  We should play it more often.
Escalation is amazingly fun when the teams are evenly matched.

It's Sarah, with a mother ####### H!! She would say. Those be fighten words to her fyi. 

Ps, Merry Hanukkah.
 I actually knew that but was driving and using voice to text at the time. But duly noted, I won't make that mistake again. Apologies to the Mrs. 

Happy Hanukkah, mishpocha! 

madshot31 said:
The issue with private rooms is Pete doesn't like them and I tend to be against them as well in many cases. I hate the fact we get scaled up in pubs but in privates we would need good team structures, which I could do, but swapping teams would be limited.
I don't love it, but I'll play it.

FreeBaGeL said:
They are releasing 2 maps per month for a year for 24 total new maps.
Except they kind of skipped that first month, and neglected to mention removing maps...you know, minor things when you can purchase another lotto pack that will give you horde bounties for $10.

I tried jumping in your chat tonight but you guys were too focused. Let me know a night you're interested so I can make sure Manakin and Pablo will be up for it.
Heh... been there, sorry bud.

Some good times last night, I love this game when we're having fun.

Heh... been there, sorry bud.

Some good times last night, I love this game when we're having fun.
Yea when it's on, gears is a blast. That's why I am a bit excited to play real people like the old days syncing up a LAN or even gears 1 if we got 8 people in a room, the room was ours for hours.  

It's so frustrating playing this game when you know you can't hit things with your shotgun not because you suck but due to simple lag. 

Hopefully we can all get together.

Except they kind of skipped that first month, and neglected to mention removing maps...you know, minor things when you can purchase another lotto pack that will give you horde bounties for $10.
:confused:

Obviously they're not going to release season pass maps on the day the game releases.  I think the 12 months starting on month 2 was pretty well implied.  But even still it's been out for a week over 2 months now and they've released 4 maps, right on pace for 24 in 12 months.

I agree that it sucks about taking the maps out of the rotation (especially Gridlock, I hate their focus on eSports with this Gears) but the maps are free in the rotation anyway so not sure how that's relevant to the season pass.  Everyone gets/loses those whether they have the pass or not.  Pass holders can still use those maps in private.

Users who are viewing this thread