What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Chargers at Packers** (+3. 44) 1:00 (2 Viewers)

The Packers are a horrible matchup for Herbert and the Chargers passing game. Only 6 teams give up more yardage through the air, and they lead the league in passing TD's allowed (8). Both teams are middle of the pack when it comes to run D, but the Chargers can be thrown on. So, which QB is gonna rise to the occasion and lead their team to victory? I am a homer, and have to go with the Bolts.

The Chargers are a playoff team one week,then a bust the next.
One thing consistent about them is their inconsistency.
The Packers have been pretty consistent this year on the negative side.
More playmakers on one side tells me...

Other Team From Los Angeles- 30
Team From Wisconsin- 24

I think this game surprises as a defensive struggle. Both teams are banged up on offense, and ultimately, I think Keenan Allen makes the difference in this one. I expect lots of punts.

Chargers and the under

The Chargers are a playoff team one week,then a bust the next.
One thing consistent about them is their inconsistency.
The Packers have been pretty consistent this year on the negative side.
More playmakers on one side tells me...

Other Team From Los Angeles- 30
Team From Wisconsin- 24
That’s been their MO since the Fouts era.

Bosa carted off.. was crying on the cart.
The tears would indicate we won't see him again until possibly next season
You don't see guys like him cry often but he was in extreme pain or maybe the metal anguish the season is likely over for the Chargers, coach is getting fired

Hate the conservative stuff…Love has played well. Why not give him a shot to seal the game on 3rd down?

Interesting that the two leading rushers in the game were two non-running backs - the Packers rookie wide receiver Jayden Reed and Justin Herbert for the Chargers. Reed lead the Packers in rushing on three first half carries for 46 yards.

I feel for Chargers fans. Is this team ever going to get it together and realize their potential? Seems like the same ol sh*t every year.

Gotta fire Staley….no question. Find another stud WR as Allen is no spring chicken and Mike Williams can’t stay healthy.

Gotta fire Staley….no question. Find another stud WR as Allen is no spring chicken and Mike Williams can’t stay healthy.

Yep. I haven't followed them closely but remember talks of a deep playoff run and Herbert being an MVP candidate. Then again it seems like every season is supposed to be their year.

Yep. I haven't followed them closely but remember talks of a deep playoff run and Herbert being an MVP candidate but then again it seems like every season is supposed to be their year.
Herbert is the very least of their problems. Actually not a problem at all.

The Chargers rot from the head down. Until they get new ownership, they'll continue to deliver the suck.

Users who are viewing this thread