What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chicago D's Value at this point... (1 Viewer)

mjhorn

Footballguy
Ok, so the bears defense this year is clearly nothing compared to the past couple of years. Whatever the reasons, they just have not been playing well. However, up until this past week, at least from a fantasy perspective, they had done a pretty good job of scoring points from turnovers, sacks etc. It would help if they hadn't been allowing so many points but they were still a very viable fantasy option. But, this past week they looked simply miserable against minnesota. The entire defensive line had something like only 18 tackles, even though Min ran over forty times. Definately not a good sign. Is it time to give up on them and look at other available options? Do you think they still have any trade value?

It was one bad game from what I saw, so I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt this week vs PHI. I think that CHI will be embarrassed with their level of play from Sunday and come out stronger this week.

Worst case, I have TENN waiting in the wings if CHI continues the meltdown. :shrug:

Still the #1 scoring FF D/ST in my league, so Im sticking with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone on the defense besides Urlacher(who appears to have lost a step) and Anderson is playing at a level well below 100% due to various injuries. Many CFL squads have better secondaries at this point in time. Tommie Harris should be in a wheel-chair...etc...

They have no value in my eyes at this point, unless you get points for ST, of course...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread