What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Chiefs at Colts** (+5.5) (50.5) (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
The line opened around 2.5 so it's moved steadily to a much more decisive Chiefs win. They played a Thursday Night game 10 days ago, have had a little more time to prepare.

Colts look awful right now but that's usually where upsets begin.

Undefeated vs Unvictorious

Go!

You have to have a short memory when betting these. Indy had to get grilled in the local media after last week. They will have to win this on defense, I’m not sure they can against Mahomes though.

On paper this looks like a route for K.C.
But games aren't played on paper,well maybe fantasy games are.
It's only week three but this feels like a must win for Indy.
Johnathan has to run well and sustain drives to keep Patrick on the sidelines and Colts D has to make a splash play or two.
Matty gets his two best receivers back so that will help.
I'm undecided on this one but have to give an edge to Patrick and the gang...

Chiefs- 37
Colts- 33

KC Defense has a lot of young players, will be interesting to see how they respond indoors on the road.

24-0 @ Jax they got torched
20-20 tie ball game with the Houston Texans?
How are they going to put up a fight with KC?
It's close to 2023 Draft talk

Johnathan has to run well and sustain drives to keep Patrick on the sidelines and Colts D has to make a splash play or two.

Chiefs- 37
Colts- 33
Yes, Indy is a "route" KC will take on Sunday and it could be a rout, but the Colts have a way of getting up for games like this. I remember them going down to KC in 2019 and winning.

Chiefs- 37
Colts- 33
Yes, Indy is a "route" KC will take on Sunday and it could be a rout, but the Colts have a way of getting up for games like this. I remember them going down to KC in 2019 and winning.
:)

Pierce is a guy who in time can be very good.
Anyone think that this guy can take the #2 WR spot free and clear by the fantasy playoffs? I'm sure I will be holding and benching all year unless something really unforeseen happens, but I would love to see him get to a "what the heck flex" level of production in his rookie year.

Users who are viewing this thread