What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chiefs @ Broncos (1 Viewer)

Booger McFarland is preaching right now. KC just missed 6 tackles and it's not like Freeman was juking fools.

He stopped to turn it up field, got a block in the back, had two guys overrun him and another guy tried to hug him. There's no hugging in the NFL.

Last edited by a moderator:
McFarland received his distinctive nickname during his childhood. He was a self described "bad kid" since he was two years old. His bad behavior prompted his mother to call him "booger," for which he was teased by his sister. When his friends heard his sister calling him "booger," they started teasing him with this nickname as well. The culmination of McFarland being a "bad kid" happened when he set fire to his family's trash pile while his mother was away, nearly burning down the house. His mother was furious when she found out. Despite McFarland's bad behavior waning after age 12-13 his nickname stuck, and followed him to LSU, the NFL, and now to his broadcasting career.
:shock:

Problem that I have with Booger is the camera cart that he's perched in.

When I'm in my seat, row 1, 45 yard line, that stupid camera cart is back and forth and at times parks right in front of you.

When I'm in my seat, row 1, 45 yard line, that stupid camera cart is back and forth and at times parks right in front of you.
I'd say that was inexcusable, except I assume you get a BIG DISCOUNT for having your view frequently interrupted.  Right?

Sounds like a perfect chance to heckle and throw things at him? 

Terrible no call. 

Face maks should be automatic fines. It’s no excuse for them and they can be dangerous. 

They have tape on him now
eh... there was a lot of sharps betting on the Broncos, but it isn't because of tape. This is a divisional game, these teams know each other well. It is also the third road game in 4 weeks for the Chiefs, they have been flying all over the country. There is also the altitude.

In order to overturn this, you either need conclusive evidence or a John Gruden on the brink of going 0-4. I think this one might get overturned. 

Users who are viewing this thread