What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chris Johnson vs. Pit (1 Viewer)

Kevin Smith or Chris Johnson is my decision
In the same boat (along with Foster). At this point I'm starting Foster and Smith. My only worry is Detroit gets down early and forced to throw the ball. At least TEN will be in the game the entire time

Last edited by a moderator:
In the same boat (along with Foster). At this point I'm starting Foster and Smith. My only worry is Detroit gets down early and forced to throw the ball. At least TEN will be in the game the entire time
If CJ and Lendale don't produce I don't see how Tenn stays in the game. The D will really need to step up with Vanden Bosch and Haynesworth out. Tennessee has not shown the ability to control the line of scrimmage on offense against better teams. They couldn't do it against Houston either.

If CJ and Lendale don't produce I don't see how Tenn stays in the game. The D will really need to step up with Vanden Bosch and Haynesworth out. Tennessee has not shown the ability to control the line of scrimmage on offense against better teams. They couldn't do it against Houston either.
You seriously don't see how they stay in the game? Vegas must be giving $ away with the Steelers -2 line.

I am certifiable here,

I benched Portis and CJ for Benson.

:loco: :loco: :loco:

Can someone please talk me out of this?

:headache:

I am certifiable here,I benched Portis and CJ for Benson. :football: :loco: :loco:Can someone please talk me out of this?:headache:
I'm in the same asylum as you. Benson is my lineup. The talent level isn't close but Johnson hasn't shown me he can produce on a regular basis against good defenses. Pitt D, no goal-line carries for CJ, possible resting for playoffs... Benson against a weak Cleveland team is what I'm going with. *Sigh*

CJ in for me thanks to Marshawn "Not feeling so good" when he woke up this morning and now being a GTD.

Go CJ.

:mellow:

I'm leaning towards starting CJ3 over Portis due to the back injury and late game time decision... :angry:

I've got nobody else to start unless you consider Dunn a better option. :lmao:

Between this and DAL Def collapse, and my opponent starting Choice I'm not feeling too good about winning the championship. At least 2nd place pays out. :rolleyes:

CJ in for me thanks to Marshawn "Not feeling so good" when he woke up this morning and now being a GTD.Go CJ. :rolleyes:
same situation here but I also have Fred Jackson so thinking about waiting and playing him or Lynch
That's a nice option, but there's also the chance they split carries.Tough choices today.I honestly don't feel too bad about being forced to start CJ... all he has to do is break one nice one to the house for a decent day.And we know Tenn. will be playing hard.

My lineup is locked. No turning back. Chris Johnson gets the start.

Shine on, Light Blue Jesus!

Going in the 3rd place game, I had to sit him. I went with DeAngalo, MJD and Steven Jackson.

At the half, looking like I made the way wrong call. D'Ohh!!

Come on, second half bust out run! You can do it, LBJ!

70 yards from scrimmage and a score.

That's a decent outing. Of course, Benson (my own alternative) would've been much better. D'Ohh!!

Users who are viewing this thread