What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Cleveland (7-7) at Green Bay (11-3)*** (-7) O/U 46.5 Merry Christmas!!! (1 Viewer)

Is Mayfield confused what colored jerseys he's supposed to be throwing too?

Edit: Oh, I get it, he's giving the GB DBs Christmas gifts!

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s mind numbing how teams continually single cover Adams.  Why would you NOT double team him the entire game and make the rest of their futile weapons beat you?  

Rodgers looked great on that drive.   Toe is not effecting him at all

I have not made a correct decision at QB in my NFFC cutline league ever since we got out of the best ball phase and into the lineup phase.  I drafted before Rodgers committed to coming back so I started Tyreek/Adams then went Mahomes in 4th and Rodgers in 12th.

I went Rodgers for the 1st time over Mahomes last week and Mahomes out scored him.

This week had Rodgers in and pulled him upon hearing Tyreek was cleared............

Only saving grace is Adams having a big day and got 2 of them but damn.

It’s mind numbing how teams continually single cover Adams.  Why would you NOT double team him the entire game and make the rest of their futile weapons beat you?  
It’s insanity. one of the dumbest things that teams continually do. 

This Fox halftime has these dumbasses standing outside in Los Angeles wearing full on wool coats and scarves with fake snow all around them. 

Have the ARod/Adams stack plus Chubb - was hoping for 75 points in this game. 67 at halftime. Couldn't have gone much better. 

How stupid are the Browns coaches? You've got Mayfield with 3 INTs while having 2 RBs that are averaging over 8 and 9 yards per attempt. Best way to keep Mayfield from getting sacked and throwing INTs is to the hand the freaking ball off....

This game has had curious play calls by the Browns. Chubb is just gashing GB and all of the sudden you're throwing? 

Igh. Jones with a nice run. Then predictable runs into a D that was selling out for the run.  LaFleur and Rodgers have to be better and see that and adjust.  Especially with another different LT in the game.   They usually are.

Users who are viewing this thread