What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Cleveland at Pittsburgh -6 (47.5)*** The Headless Horsemen arrive for the nightcap (2 Viewers)

Need a 1st down here to keep this going can't risk any kind of FG attempt with this kicker we have.

Might have something to do with being on the road with no head coach, their elite DF and 3 time pro bowl OL out for covid.............I am assuming your kidding. 
I wasn't really kidding.  I suppose I understand "why" the Browns weren't the favorites, but IMO they're the better team of the two.  

Plenty of game left and we'll see what happens, but they certainly look the part to me.  I assume you're a Browns fan, and if you're anything like me with the Bills, you may be pessimistic like I'd be if the situation was reversed, but as a neutral observer, the Browns are pretty good.

Landry flying in to give that extra push.  Cleveland playing a team that wants it, Pittsburgh looks like this season can't end soon enough.  

Also I forgot Browns didn't even get to practice for the first time until Friday this week.

Man still 1st quarter long ways to go.

Users who are viewing this thread