What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

C'mon parents....stopped with the EFFed up names.. (1 Viewer)

kids love hot cheetos

SIEGEL: I like them so much. They're my favorite. When I eat Hot Cheetos, I get crazy.

SIEGEL: I just love Hot Cheetos. I love them so much.

BURBANK: ####on Taylor (ph), Olivia Thomas, David Isaiah and others are huddled around a picnic table on the Jackson playground. They say they love the spiciness, the crunch, the illicit nature of the snacks, even the red powder that invariably ends up all over them and their clothes.

What's going on with your pants here?

kids love hot cheetos

SIEGEL: I like them so much. They're my favorite. When I eat Hot Cheetos, I get crazy.

SIEGEL: I just love Hot Cheetos. I love them so much.

BURBANK: ####on Taylor (ph), Olivia Thomas, David Isaiah and others are huddled around a picnic table on the Jackson playground. They say they love the spiciness, the crunch, the illicit nature of the snacks, even the red powder that invariably ends up all over them and their clothes.

What's going on with your pants here?
:lmao: I can't wait for Captain Trips.

Highlights from Inside Lacrosse's 2018 All-Name Team

MEN:
Quinn Commandant
IV Stucker
Sky Dupree
Taggart Eymer
Dallas Creamer
Corson Kealey
Kadin Kightlinger
Whitten McCune
Conn Curry
Gaige Barber
Gab Goncalves
Gib Versfeld

WOMEN:
Dempsey Arsenault
Harlowe Steele
Holliston Wagner
Lizabanks Campagna
Bizzy Blanding
Caton Brisbin
Oralee Hespenheide
Gussie Johns
Bryar Cummings
Journey Fischbeck
WTF

Kim Kard-###-ian and Kanye has named their third kid.

To go with daughter North and son Saint, they name their daughter.

Chicago West

I like it tbh.

but feel like there were a bunch of kids with rock star names for a bit... Bowie and Iggy in particular- Lennon fits there.
Apparently she named it not after John Lennon but some character on a TV show.  Either way I am not a fan but they didn't ask me (I would have suggested Yoko or Ringo)

Users who are viewing this thread