What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Combine thread (1 Viewer)

schedule from same site:

February 23rd – March 1st, 2011

23th-26thDay 1 Arrivals*: Grp 1(PK, ST, OL), Grp 2(OL), Grp 3(TE)

WednesdayTravel, Registration, Pre-exam & X-ray, Orientation, Interviews

ThursdayMeasurements, Exams, Media, Psych Tests, Interviews

FridayNFLPA Meeting, Psych Tests, *PK/ST Workout*, Interviews

SaturdayWorkout (timing, stations, skill drills), Departure

24th-27thDay 2 Arrivals*: Grp 4(QB, WO), Grp 5(QB, WO), Grp 6(RB)

ThursdayTravel, Registration, Pre-exam & X-ray, Orientation, Interviews

FridayMeasurements, Exams, Media, Psych Tests, Interviews

SaturdayNFLPA Meeting, Psych Tests, Interviews

SundayWorkout (timing, stations, skill drills), Departure

25th-28thDay 3 Arrivals: Grp 7(DL), Grp 8(DL), Grp 9(LB)

FridayTravel, Registration, Pre-exam & X-ray, Orientation, Interviews

SaturdayMeasurements, Exams, Media, Psych Tests, Interviews

SundayNFLPA Meeting, Psych Tests, Interviews

MondayWorkout (timing, stations, skill drills), Departure

26th-1stDay 4 Arrivals: Grp 10(DB), Grp 11(DB)

SaturdayTravel, Registration, Pre-exam & X-ray, Orientation, Interviews

SundayMeasurements, Exams, Media, Psych Tests, Interviews

MondayNFLPA Meeting, Psych Tests, Interviews

TuesdayWorkout (timing, stations, skill drills), Departure

Last edited by a moderator:
I predict Derrick Locke will run fastest 40 or fastest shuttle.

Whatcha got?

WR

Baldwin will run a high 4.3/low 4.4 with a vert 38+. Little will run a high 4.4/low 4.5 with a 37+ vert. Both will eliminate major charactor concerns.

Baldwin will come out of the combine as a consensus 1st rd pick. Little will rise to a top 5-6 WR and 2nd round pick.

RB

D Thomas will run a 4.5 and will o well in the other drills, proving to be more athletic than many give him credit for. R. Williams will run a low 4.4 40 and will have one of the top 5 shuttle times.

Thomas will come out of the combine as a consensus 2nd round pick and 4-5th RB in the draft. R Williams will move up doubter boards to the 1st round and will enter many conversations as potentially the top back in the draft.

WR

Baldwin will run a high 4.3/low 4.4 with a vert 38+. Little will run a high 4.4/low 4.5 with a 37+ vert. Both will eliminate major charactor concerns.

Baldwin will come out of the combine as a consensus 1st rd pick. Little will rise to a top 5-6 WR and 2nd round pick.

RB

D Thomas will run a 4.5 and will o well in the other drills, proving to be more athletic than many give him credit for. R. Williams will run a low 4.4 40 and will have one of the top 5 shuttle times.

Thomas will come out of the combine as a consensus 2nd round pick and 4-5th RB in the draft. R Williams will move up doubter boards to the 1st round and will enter many conversations as potentially the top back in the draft.
I don't buy this one.

schedule from same site:

WednesdayTravel, Registration, Pre-exam & X-ray, Orientation, Interviews

ThursdayMeasurements, Exams, Media, Psych Tests, Interviews

FridayNFLPA Meeting, Psych Tests, *PK/ST Workout*, Interviews

ThursdayTravel, Registration, Pre-exam & X-ray, Orientation, Interviews

FridayMeasurements, Exams, Media, Psych Tests, Interviews

SaturdayNFLPA Meeting, Psych Tests, Interviews

FridayTravel, Registration, Pre-exam & X-ray, Orientation, Interviews

SaturdayMeasurements, Exams, Media, Psych Tests, Interviews

SundayNFLPA Meeting, Psych Tests, Interviews

SaturdayTravel, Registration, Pre-exam & X-ray, Orientation, Interviews

SundayMeasurements, Exams, Media, Psych Tests, Interviews

MondayNFLPA Meeting, Psych Tests, Interviews

This schedule format is about as clear as mud.

renesauz-

teasing info today and tomorrow via 8000 pressers.

physical testing we enjoy begins saturday

schedule from same site:

snipped to try to make it more clear

From Rob Rang's blog:

The Combine is, of course, about the prospects weighing in, taking medicals, doing interviews and working out.

For much of the media sitting inside the Lucas Oil Stadium, however, the Combine is more important in that many of the NFL's teams' head coaches and front office executives take questions.

For those of you interested, here is Thursday's schedule:

[*]10:00 Chan Gailey, head coach, Buffalo Bills

[*]10:15 Steve Spagnuolo, head coach, St. Louis Rams

[*]10:30 Ron Rivera, head coach, Carolina Panthers

[*]10:45 Jeff Ireland, general manager, Miami Dolphins

[*]11:00 John Fox, head coach, Denver Broncos

[*]11:15 Trent Baalke, general manager, San Francisco 49ers

[*]11:30 John Harbaugh, head coach, Baltimore Ravens

[*]11:45 Jim Schwartz, head coach, Detroit Lions

[*]Noon Mark Dominik, general manager, Tampa Bay Buccaneers

[*]12:15 Kevin Colbert, Personnel Chief, Pittsburgh Steelers

[*]12:30 Rick Spielman, Vice President of Player Personnel, Minnesota Vikings

[*]12:45 Jim Harbaugh, head coach, San Francisco 49ers

[*]1:00 Hue Jackson, head coach, Oakland Raiders

[*]1:15 Mike Munchak, head coach, Tennessee Titans

[*]3:00 Howie Roseman, general manager, Philadelphia Eagles

[*]3:30 Rex Ryan, head coach, New York Jets

[*]3:45 Mike Tannebaum, general manager, New York Jets

[*]4:00 Jason Garrett, head coach, Dallas Cowboys

Rang's top 40 time predictions

QB: Jake Locker, Washington -- I'm picking a bit of an upset from the start. Cam Newton is considered the favorite by most to the fastest and perhaps he'll prove he is. I expect each of them to run in the 4.5 range.

RB: Ryan Williams, Virginia Tech -- It is too bad that Eastern Washington's Taiwan Jones is still recovering from a broken bone, as I would have loved to have picked the D-II star to shock the world here. The world will have to wait for his Pro Day. If Williams runs the 4.4 or better time I expect, he could make a push for the late first round, just like former Cal star Jahvid Best did last year.

WR: Ricardo Lockett, Fort Valley State -- Despite the fact that he's a D-II prospect, Lockett's explosive speed at 6-3, 212 pounds makes him a well known commodity to many scouts. Lockette has publicly said he hopes to challenge Chris Johnson's 4.24 second time from 2008. Abilene Christian's Edmund Gates, Troy's Jerrel Jernigan, Boise State's Titus Young and Maryland's Torrey Smith can also fly, making wide receiver the year's most competitive group.

TE: Virgil Green, Nevada -- If anyone might have wondered why the Wolfpack lost only one game last year, you can point to the spectacular athleticism of Green, OLB Moch and, of course, QB Colin Kaepernick. Green could wind up in the 4.5s at 6-4 and 250 pounds.

OL: Nate Solder, Colorado -- USC's Tyron Smith is a spectacular athlete, but so too is Solder. There are some who believe he'll produce results similar to the ones that pushed former Central Michigan star Joe Staley into the first round. Staley was credited with a 4.78 second time in the 40 at 6-6, 306 pounds.

DL: Robert Quinn, North Carolina -- With nearly a full year to prepare for these workouts, as well as jaw-dropping athleticism to begin with, Quinn is going to be impressive. Perhaps that's why I listed him as my No. 5 overall prospect in the 2011 draft and have argued for months that he's a more explosive pass rusher than Da'Quan Bowers.

LB: Dontay Moch, Nevada -- Moch stunned scouts last spring when he was clocked in at 4.28 seconds in the 40-yard dash. I'm not so sure he can match that time on Indianapolis' notoriously slow track, but he should lap the field in a relatively weak year for linebackers.

CB: Demarcus Van Dyke, Miami -- LSU's Patrick Peterson told the media that his goal in the 40-yard dash was in the 4.2s. Van Dyke might actually accomplish this rare feat.

S: Rahim Moore, UCLA -- I'm not as high on Moore as many are, but there is no denying his pure athleticism. He could be one of the few safeties in this class that can break the 4.50 mark.

http://rob-rang.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/13682485/27633411

If Shane Vereen weighs in over 205 pounds, he is going to shoot up a lock of mock drafts. I am in the minority, but I think he is a late 2nd - early 3rd round pick. most have him as rb 8 -12, and I just don't see that.

Vereen is a talented guy and I think he could have a strong career if he can maintain a weight of 205-215 pounds. Chad Spann of NIU should have been invited to the combine. He might not get drafted, but he's one of the more impressive RBs I've seen all year and I think he's got some Priest Holmes on him. I agree with Rob about Green - I really like what I see of him on film. Probably the most athletic TE in this class.

WR

RB

I don't buy this one.
I agree. I don't get the love for Thomas. He runs so upright and looks plain average.

Some interesting tidbits being bandied around.

COMBINEBroncos coach Fox pledges ‘Orton’s our starter’By NFL.com Staff | Published: February 24th, 2011 | Tags: 2011 NFL Scouting Combine, Denver Broncos, John Elway, John Fox, Kyle Orton, Tim TebowINDIANAPOLIS — Tebow Fever might need to be put on hold in Denver — for now.New Broncos coach John Fox met with reporters Thursday at the NFL Scouting Combine and quelled any mystery surrounding his team’s starting quarterback position.“Right now, I think Kyle Orton’s our starter,” Fox said, backing up team executive John Elway‘s comments during Super Bowl week.The veteran coach expressed confidence in Orton but lauded second-year sensation Tim Tebow, who helped galvanize a downtrodden Broncos squad as their starter over the final four games of last season.“We’ve got a very young guy, high draft pick in Tim Tebow, who got his feet wet last year towards the end of the season. You know — did an outstanding job,” Fox said. “He’s got some of those intangibles that you’re looking for.”Fox was asked how Orton could indeed be the Broncos’ guy amidst rumors that he is being shopped around as trade bait. What gives, coach?“I think it’d be pretty hard to be both,” Fox jokingly said. “As far as I’m concerned, he’s under contract and he’s our starting quarterback for the Denver Broncos.”– Marc Sessler
Gailey: Developing spread QBs isn’t easyPosted: February 24th, 2011 | NFL.com Staff | Tags: Chan Gailey, 2011 NFL Scouting Combine, Buffalo Bills, Cam NewtonINDIANAPOLIS — Thursday’s laundry list of news conferences at the NFL Scouting Combine kicked off with Bills coach Chan Gailey, who was peppered with questions mostly about one guy: Auburn QB Cam Newton.Gailey, a far cry from Jets counterpart Rex Ryan when it comes to gushing at the podium, held his cards close to the vest about the Bills’ plans for the third overall selection in April’s draft, and he said he has yet to study Newton at a deep level. Gailey talked about the challenge of developing — in Newton’s case — a one-year starter who played in a spread offense in college.“I don’t think developing the one-year guy is as big as developing the guy that has not been in a typical type of offense,” Gailey said. “When you’re trying to change a guy’s thought process into a certain mode, that’s a little harder to me than it is to take a guy that’s a one-year guy.“You can handle it in shorts, but can you handle it when there are big guys on the other side, two yards away, coming at you?”The Bills’ decision to pick or pass on the Heisman Trophy winner — whose stock is on the rise following a workout before media earlier this month — could send ripples through the first round.Gailey said he’s extremely confident in his starting QB, Ryan Fitzpatrick, telling reporters he has been to the playoffs with lesser passers. The coach didn’t sound like a man about to reach for the wrong guy in the draft.“I think you have to look at all scenarios,” he said. “You’re trying to take care of immediate needs and, at the same time, take care of the long-term franchise good.”– Marc Sessler

Key weigh-ins that IMO benefit the view of the value of the player

Vereen 5'10 210 - Perfect RB size. In my eyes he moves way up. He has legit 3 down back size.

Todman 5'9 203 - Still may only be a 3rd down back, but 203 is a lot better than the 195 range I though he would be in.

R Williams 5'9 212 - Perfect RB size. IMO, this is step one for his rise in value. If he runs the expected low 4.4 and great shuttle, he WILL be in the discussion for the 1st back taken.

D Thomas - 6'0 230 - So much for the too tall opinions. Downside is he won't run at the combine and that will hurt.

Q Rodgers - 5'5 7/8 196 - Shorter but heavier than I though he would be. He can obviously get to 200lbs and in my eyes that makes him an interesting prospect...a lot more interesting than he would have been at the 187-190 I thought he would be.

Key weigh-ins that IMO benefit the view of the value of the playerVereen 5'10 210 - Perfect RB size. In my eyes he moves way up. He has legit 3 down back size.Todman 5'9 203 - Still may only be a 3rd down back, but 203 is a lot better than the 195 range I though he would be in.R Williams 5'9 212 - Perfect RB size. IMO, this is step one for his rise in value. If he runs the expected low 4.4 and great shuttle, he WILL be in the discussion for the 1st back taken.D Thomas - 6'0 230 - So much for the too tall opinions. Downside is he won't run at the combine and that will hurt.Q Rodgers - 5'5 7/8 196 - Shorter but heavier than I though he would be. He can obviously get to 200lbs and in my eyes that makes him an interesting prospect...a lot more interesting than he would have been at the 187-190 I thought he would be.
Wow, a lot of these short guys have some decent weight to them, very promising. Vereen will likely start shooting up draft boards.

Dion Lewis 5-6 1/2 193 That's pretty stout. Bet both those little guys are hard to track behind line of scrimmage and over 190 lbs leaves them with plenty of size IMO.

Anthony Allen Georgia Tech 6-1 228 -- -- -- --

Armando Allen Notre Dame 5-8 199 -- -- -- --

Matthew Asiata Utah 5-11 229 -- -- -- --

Damien Berry Miami 5-10 211 -- -- -- --

Allen Bradford USC 5-11 242 -- -- -- --

Delone Carter Syracuse 5-9 222 -- -- -- --

Shaun Chapas Georgia 6-2 247 -- -- -- --

John Clay Wisconsin 6-1 230 -- -- -- --

Graig Cooper Miami 5-10 205 -- -- -- --

Noel Devine West Virginia 5-8 179 -- -- -- --

Shaun Draughn North Carolina 5-11 213 -- -- -- --

Darren Evans Virginia Tech 6-0 227 -- -- -- --

Mario Fannin Auburn 5-10 231 -- -- -- --

Alex Green Hawaii 6-0 225 -- -- -- --

Jamie Harper Clemson 5-11 233 -- -- -- --

Stanley Havili USC 6-0 227 -- -- -- --

Roy Helu Nebraska 6-0 219 -- -- -- --

Kendall Hunter Oklahoma State 5-7 199 -- -- -- --

Henry Hynoski Pittsburgh 6-0 257 -- -- -- --

Mark Ingram Alabama 5-9 215 -- -- -- --

Taiwan Jones Eastern Washington 6-0 194 -- -- -- --

Mikel Leshoure Illinois 6-0 227 -- -- -- --

Dion Lewis Pittsburgh 5-7 193 -- -- -- --

Derrick Locke Kentucky 5-8 188 -- -- -- --

Owen Marecic Stanford 6-1 248 -- -- -- --

DeMarco Murray Oklahoma 6-0 213 -- -- -- --

Bilal Powell Louisville 5-11 207 -- -- -- --

Stevan Ridley LSU 5-11 225 -- -- -- --

Jacquizz Rodgers Oregon State 5-6 196 -- -- -- --

Evan Royster Penn State 6-0 212 -- -- -- --

Brandon Saine Ohio State 5-11 220 -- -- -- --

Da'Rel Scott Maryland 5-11 211 -- -- -- --

Anthony Sherman Connecticut 5-10 242 -- -- -- --

Vai Taua Nevada 5-10 213 -- -- -- --

Daniel Thomas Kansas State 6-0 230 DNP -- DNP DNP

Jordan Todman Connecticut 5-9 203 -- -- -- --

Shane Vereen California 5-10 210 -- -- -- --

Johnny White North Carolina 5-10 209 -- -- -- --

Ryan Williams Virginia Tech 5-9 212

According to Walter Football, Torrey Smith had his hands measured at 8 5/8. As a point of reference, only two WRs at last years combine had smaller hands. They were Brandon Banks who was 5'6" and 149lbs with 8 1/4 inch hands, and Marcus Easley who is 6'2", 210lbs and has 8 1/2" hands. This can't be good for Smith's draft stock if true.

Interesting. That's about 10 pounds heavier than he's listed at, right?
Of the top of my head, about 7 pounds heavier. He only weighs 3 pounds less than Ingram, but could run a tenth of a second faster. I have always liked him more than LeShoure, but I think he will be right up there with the other two if he runs well.
Based solely off game film, I think it will be very unlikely that Ryan Williams runs a tenth of a second faster than Ingram, but we shall see for sure soon enough.

I think the following players helped their stock a bit.

Da'Rel Scott: Measured in at 5'11" and 211. Very solid size and on tape looks like can be a solid 2nd Round/3rd Round find at the RB position.

Kendall Hunter: Measured in at 5'7" and 199. Should move himself into the 3rd Round/4th Round since he showed he can carry the necessary weight (Barry Sanders was 5'8" and 203 after all) and Hunter's shown on tape to be a tougher runner than most think.

DeMarco Murray: Arguably my favorite back in the entire draft, honestly. Good height/weight at 6'0" 213 and should run a fast time.

Julio Jones: Measured in weighing 9 pounds more than Green despite being an inch shorter. If he can run as fast/equal as Green, he could push himself into the 1st WR off the board spot.

Niles Paul: Measured in at 6'1" 224 and is really fast on film. If he can run equally fast at 224, he'll find himself sneaking into the 2nd Round probably.

Ronald Johnson: Measured in at 5'11" 199 and is a solid 2nd-4th Round pick that could pay off. He can likely get up around 205 to 210 at the NFL level and could surprise if he can play fast at that weight.

I think the following players helped their stock a bit.Da'Rel Scott: Measured in at 5'11" and 211. Very solid size and on tape looks like can be a solid 2nd Round/3rd Round find at the RB position.Kendall Hunter: Measured in at 5'7" and 199. Should move himself into the 3rd Round/4th Round since he showed he can carry the necessary weight (Barry Sanders was 5'8" and 203 after all) and Hunter's shown on tape to be a tougher runner than most think.DeMarco Murray: Arguably my favorite back in the entire draft, honestly. Good height/weight at 6'0" 213 and should run a fast time.Julio Jones: Measured in weighing 9 pounds more than Green despite being an inch shorter. If he can run as fast/equal as Green, he could push himself into the 1st WR off the board spot.Niles Paul: Measured in at 6'1" 224 and is really fast on film. If he can run equally fast at 224, he'll find himself sneaking into the 2nd Round probably.Ronald Johnson: Measured in at 5'11" 199 and is a solid 2nd-4th Round pick that could pay off. He can likely get up around 205 to 210 at the NFL level and could surprise if he can play fast at that weight.
I don't know how you can put Hunter down as improving his stock, he was listed at 197. Scott is a last day prospect, based on everything I have read. I am not a big Murray fan and I don't think he helped himself--I don't think anyone questioned his weight. Jones will not push Green. It was plain to see that Jones was the bigger player. I don't think anyone is surprised by the 9 pounds at all. Green is much more fluid and has better hands.

Of the top of my head, about 7 pounds heavier. He only weighs 3 pounds less than Ingram, but could run a tenth of a second faster. I have always liked him more than LeShoure, but I think he will be right up there with the other two if he runs well.
Based solely off game film, I think it will be very unlikely that Ryan Williams runs a tenth of a second faster than Ingram, but we shall see for sure soon enough.
You can see a tenth of a second of a difference in game film? Any scouts reading this board, get this man a job.

You can see a tenth of a second of a difference in game film? Any scouts reading this board, get this man a job.
It's not too difficult. In general, if the player is able to run away from everybody than he'll probably run in the 4.3s at the combine. If he can run step for step with DB's then he'll probably run in the 4.4s. If he gets caught from behind by DB's but not LB's then he'll prob run in the 4.5s. If he gets caught from behind by LBs then he'll prob run in the 4.6s.

It's not too difficult. In general, if the player is able to run away from everybody than he'll probably run in the 4.3s at the combine. If he can run step for step with DB's then he'll probably run in the 4.4s. If he gets caught from behind by DB's but not LB's then he'll prob run in the 4.5s. If he gets caught from behind by LBs then he'll prob run in the 4.6s.
What "game film" do you have access to?

What "game film" do you have access to?
Videos on youtube.

'Concept Coop said:
'thriftyrocker said:
'shader said:
Noel Devine weighed in at 5'8 179
gained 19 lbs since Senior Bowl!?
That is what I was just thinking. That doesn't make sense, unless he played through the flu.
From the Walter football site:

Noel Devine, RB, West Virginia

Noel Devine weighed 160 pounds at the Senior Bowl. Citing some sort of injury that made him lose weight, Devine promised to be at 178 pounds at the Combine. He's 179.

Da'Rel Scott: Measured in at 5'11" and 211. Very solid size and on tape looks like can be a solid 2nd Round/3rd Round find at the RB position.

Kendall Hunter: Measured in at 5'7" and 199. Should move himself into the 3rd Round/4th Round since he showed he can carry the necessary weight (Barry Sanders was 5'8" and 203 after all) and Hunter's shown on tape to be a tougher runner than most think.

DeMarco Murray: Arguably my favorite back in the entire draft, honestly. Good height/weight at 6'0" 213 and should run a fast time.

Julio Jones: Measured in weighing 9 pounds more than Green despite being an inch shorter. If he can run as fast/equal as Green, he could push himself into the 1st WR off the board spot.

Niles Paul: Measured in at 6'1" 224 and is really fast on film. If he can run equally fast at 224, he'll find himself sneaking into the 2nd Round probably.

Ronald Johnson: Measured in at 5'11" 199 and is a solid 2nd-4th Round pick that could pay off. He can likely get up around 205 to 210 at the NFL level and could surprise if he can play fast at that weight.
Nope.

Nope.
Well that's rather bullish.If he's talking about NFL draft how can you say this? Take a look at how things shook out in previous seasons.

Even in Dynasty there are people considering Jones over Green.

Rang's top 40 time predictions

QB: Jake Locker, Washington -- I'm picking a bit of an upset from the start. Cam Newton is considered the favorite by most to the fastest and perhaps he'll prove he is. I expect each of them to run in the 4.5 range.

RB: Ryan Williams, Virginia Tech -- It is too bad that Eastern Washington's Taiwan Jones is still recovering from a broken bone, as I would have loved to have picked the D-II star to shock the world here. The world will have to wait for his Pro Day. If Williams runs the 4.4 or better time I expect, he could make a push for the late first round, just like former Cal star Jahvid Best did last year.

WR: Ricardo Lockett, Fort Valley State -- Despite the fact that he's a D-II prospect, Lockett's explosive speed at 6-3, 212 pounds makes him a well known commodity to many scouts. Lockette has publicly said he hopes to challenge Chris Johnson's 4.24 second time from 2008. Abilene Christian's Edmund Gates, Troy's Jerrel Jernigan, Boise State's Titus Young and Maryland's Torrey Smith can also fly, making wide receiver the year's most competitive group.

TE: Virgil Green, Nevada -- If anyone might have wondered why the Wolfpack lost only one game last year, you can point to the spectacular athleticism of Green, OLB Moch and, of course, QB Colin Kaepernick. Green could wind up in the 4.5s at 6-4 and 250 pounds.

OL: Nate Solder, Colorado -- USC's Tyron Smith is a spectacular athlete, but so too is Solder. There are some who believe he'll produce results similar to the ones that pushed former Central Michigan star Joe Staley into the first round. Staley was credited with a 4.78 second time in the 40 at 6-6, 306 pounds.

DL: Robert Quinn, North Carolina -- With nearly a full year to prepare for these workouts, as well as jaw-dropping athleticism to begin with, Quinn is going to be impressive. Perhaps that's why I listed him as my No. 5 overall prospect in the 2011 draft and have argued for months that he's a more explosive pass rusher than Da'Quan Bowers.

LB: Dontay Moch, Nevada -- Moch stunned scouts last spring when he was clocked in at 4.28 seconds in the 40-yard dash. I'm not so sure he can match that time on Indianapolis' notoriously slow track, but he should lap the field in a relatively weak year for linebackers.

CB: Demarcus Van Dyke, Miami -- LSU's Patrick Peterson told the media that his goal in the 40-yard dash was in the 4.2s. Van Dyke might actually accomplish this rare feat.

S: Rahim Moore, UCLA -- I'm not as high on Moore as many are, but there is no denying his pure athleticism. He could be one of the few safeties in this class that can break the 4.50 mark.

http://rob-rang.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/13682485/27633411
Thanks for this!!!

Users who are viewing this thread