What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Crabtree.... (1 Viewer)

Yes, he will come out, and in keeping with tradition, he will go to Detroit with the #1 pick, and suck.

Last I saw there were conflicting stories as to whether or not he was coming out. RedRaiders.com reported that Michael was returning next season, but his father told the Dallas Morning News that they were "leaning heavily towards coming out."

He will be great in the NFL whenever he comes out.

95%-100% chance Crabtree will declare for the draft.

Tech is gonna suck next year without Harrel, and they will have a new QB who hasn't started a game before. No way Crabtree will be a part of that. When there is $50 million to be made.

Does he come out and will he be a stud?I love the guy and would love to see him on my team.
I'd be shocked if he stayed, and though there will be the learning curve associated with most WRs coming into the league the kid is going to be really good ... think Megatron good.

95%-100% chance Crabtree will declare for the draft.Tech is gonna suck next year without Harrel, and they will have a new QB who hasn't started a game before. No way Crabtree will be a part of that. When there is $50 million to be made.
:football: Every college player's situation is different. Some players can gain a lot by staying another year. For Crabtree, there's too much to risk in staying another year.

he will be a much better fantasy WR propect(PPR) than megatron. even tho crabtree hasn't played WR all that long he is way more polished than megatron. he doesn't have megatron's immense gifts but neither does anquan boldin whom crabtree is kinda pattern'd after

Users who are viewing this thread