What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dallas at Green Bay (1 Viewer)

Favre is in the building. Rodgers knows, with what came out this week about their relationship, that Green Bay will always love Favre more.

Garrett was better than Aikman?
Its not terribly important   (I realize that)   But I believe Garrett was a better QB   But the two QB's differed in some respects   Its all worked out   Garrett is leading the team, while Aikman calls the action  Bottom line though, when Aikman was running with the triplets it was special   Obviously not Otto Grahm level special, but special none the less.  He earned HOF status, just as much as some other questionable players.. 

Its not terribly important   (I realize that)   But I believe Garrett was a better QB   But the two QB's differed in some respects   Its all worked out   Garrett is leading the team, while Aikman calls the action  Bottom line though, when Aikman was running with the triplets it was special   Obviously not Otto Grahm level special, but special none the less.  He earned HOF status, just as much as some other questionable players.. 
Ok you guys are trolling. Carry on. 

Fun stuff. 

I don't think there are any metrics that definitively represent how accurately a QB throws a ball to a target. 

Answer me this, if Aikman sucked so bad how did he stumble his way to winning three superbowls?
You may want to try reading my posts again, its a strenuous process for Cowboys fans but I have faith you can do it. You'd note that I never said he sucked, I said he was the second worst of all the HOF QB's.

Since you say there are no metrics, you just go by 'look' huh. Seeing as how you're obviously a die hard Cowboy fan, I dont think you can look at it objectively.

Ok you guys are trolling. Carry on. 

Fun stuff. 
Im being totally serious with ya   Now I did want Troy at QB   Its been too many Seasons to recall specifics   But I believed Garrett deserved the job at one point   Im not gonna argue how silly it may sound   Whats ironic is I suspect theres probably a few guys who would tell ya the same thing (if being honest)  Lets drop it though, because it isnt important in the least

Packers are the worst team in the North. The bears must be licking their chops now. Rodgers is done and there's no way this team makes the playoffs. Certainly not this year, probably not for quite some time.

For anyone who wants Romo back in over Dak    Can you explain why besides stuff like "veteran presence"

Last edited by a moderator:
Had Romo on the IR bench all season, and hopefully it will payoff for fantasy. But I can't think for a minute how they put him back in. Unless Prescott goes all Aaron Rogers on them, I just can't see it happening. 

This is horrible... prescott looks great and looks like a vet, and rodgers looks like a rookie.

This is bad...what the hell happened to him.

Lacy has about a 4" verical.  Elliot is actually hurdling over people.  Advantage, Cowboys. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know about you guys, and what ya see and/or believe..  But Im pretty sure Dak started this Season looking good partly because of short/ high success throws.  Hopefully its changed completely, but no I dont really care to see or know the stats.  Now what truly irritates me is that Im not sold on Dak bringing out the very best of Zeke.  Now it could be the Coach's decision .  Coach may want to insure all the plays, are active/ not reactive, before adding more to Zeke's plate.  Bad things can happen when throwing the ball, and they may hope to avoid getting Zeke hurt..  But yeah, I cant help but think Romo would be trully maximizing Zeke!

I do also believe its almost for the best that Romo doesnt come back, because of his back injurys.  Daks development may not be slowed reviewing action on the sidelines, but it wont be ramped up in the least.  Guys wanna praise Dak, Im okay with it..  But lets slow the roll some.. 

Users who are viewing this thread