What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dallas at Jacksonville (in London) (1 Viewer)

Ryan O'Halloran ‏@ryanohalloran

Random jerseys at Wembley Redskins' 17 Jason Campbell Giants' 27 Rodney Hampton Saints' 26 Deuce McAllister Vikings' 7 Christian Ponder
JaxBill - how many times has Jax played in London. I didn't bother looking it up, but a client from the U.K. complained to me this week "We've seen the Jaguars before, and know they're terrible."
Pretty sure that this is second appearance. They're scheduled thru 2016.

Bills-Jags next year.

Newspaper article today brought up possibility of Jags playing one home and one away in London next year or 2016.

Honestly, Denard might be the best RB in the NFL. He's doing this on the Jax offense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, Denard might be the best RB in the NFL. He's doing this on the Jax offense.
Come on.
I'm being sarcastic, but it's not that far off. He's really good.
It's pretty far off.
Going forward, how many fantasy backs would you rather have? It's not that long of a list IMO.
I wasn't talking fantasy, you said he might be the best RB in the NFL or not that far off. I don't think he's close.

Fantasy, in dynasty there are 12-15 guys I'd rather have going into next year.

This is like a practice week before a bye. Hopefully the cowboys don't lose a step while on vacation in England.

Always thought they should flag players jumping into a fumble scrum long after it's started and after the refs have started pulling guys out/off.

I would have been better off taking a shot that Randle would get mop up duty than starting Reggie Bush today. Shoulda known.

Users who are viewing this thread