What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dallas at New orleans (1 Viewer)

Please Cole Beasley, I need a miracle, outscore Dez two weeks in a row, please.

Signed,

Guy who didn't set his lineup this week and just dropped KC DST for you

So I see coaches wearing camo and ribbons (lol) this week. Is this going to turn out like the breast cancer thing? I hope not. I think the breast cancer thing started out as simple 1 week stuff. Then it ballooned into a monstrosity. Ugh.

So I see coaches wearing camo and ribbons (lol) this week. Is this going to turn out like the breast cancer thing? I hope not. I think the breast cancer thing started out as simple 1 week stuff. Then it ballooned into a monstrosity. Ugh.
It's Veteran's Day weekend. It won't continue for a month.

Harris...Mr. special teams
Hey, from your homer POV...with the emergence of Terrance Williams and Cole Beasley, is Harris pretty much worthless in dynasty now, even if Miles Austin leaves next year? He's a great special teams player but hasn't ever done much on offense. And now the Cowboys don't need him to.

Harris...Mr. special teams
Hey, from your homer POV...with the emergence of Terrance Williams and Cole Beasley, is Harris pretty much worthless in dynasty now, even if Miles Austin leaves next year? He's a great special teams player but hasn't ever done much on offense. And now the Cowboys don't need him to.
Will never be a huge contributor on offense.....imo
Thanks for the insight. I play in deep leagues where he'd be scooped immediately upon cutting him, but I just don't see any upside. He feels like a guy I have been obligated to roster just in case. No point, really.

I know, nobody cares. ;)

I literally can't think of one scenario where Payton says to himself.... I've GOTTA get Ingram in there now!!
There's an earthquake. Peyton and Ingram go to the same fortune teller out of state, and they are spared. Ingram is the only remaining RB in New Orleans.Edit: Wait, is it still too soon for natural disaster humor in NO? ####.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually...I think they already said they're doing it all month. Not as obnoxious as the pink though

Actually...I think they already said they're doing it all month. Not as obnoxious as the pink though
I remember when the pink first came. It was understated to my recollection.

My biggest problem with Dallas is play calling. Glad to see us run a bit, but 0 targets to Dez or Witten is not acceptable.

####### garbage
It really is. Should have had two fouls on that play. Late hit out of bounds and sideline violation. Yet neither is called. Way to be on top of things, ref.
Shoulda called the late hit....but not buying the sideline call. They NEVER call that
I'm not buying the late hit, either. He barely had the first foot down and the shove was pretty soft. If you want that call, you're going to have to send Romo back to receive kickoffs.

Romo handing the ball off ll damn game is boring
But effective.

And people wonder why the rules have changed to accommodate the passing game. People don't appreciate punch-you-in-the-mouth football until they need to complain they aren't seeing it anymore.

Came into tonight's game up 17 with Dez left going against Murray. Thought my chances were pretty good. Didn't realize they were completely abandoning the passing game. Do the Cowboys know how to run a balanced offense? It's either all run or all pass every game.

Somebody check to make sure that is the real Jason Garrett because I think he must have been replaced by a doppleganger who is actually RUNNING the football. :jawdrop:

####### garbage
It really is. Should have had two fouls on that play. Late hit out of bounds and sideline violation. Yet neither is called. Way to be on top of things, ref.
Shoulda called the late hit....but not buying the sideline call. They NEVER call that
I'm not buying the late hit, either. He barely had the first foot down and the shove was pretty soft. If you want that call, you're going to have to send Romo back to receive kickoffs.
Watched it again. It was pretty soft, but definitely late.

Users who are viewing this thread