What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dark Mode - Maybe Fixed. Maybe Not. But We Are Trying (1 Viewer)

Joe Bryant

Guide
Staff member
I know folks like the Dark Mode view for the forum.

We had trouble with it this year and disabled it. 

We THINK our software provider for the forums, Invision, may have it fixed. But not sure.

We figured we'd turn it back on and let y'all see.

You can turn it on by going to the very bottom and selecting "Theme". Then "Footballguys Dark 4.6"

Try that and see.

Then let us know here what kind of problems you're having.

Again, this may very well still be broken. But we wanted to try.

I'm somebody who has over 70,000 posts and I've never really tried Dark Mode before. This isn't so bad. I prefer the white screen, though I think it's cost me a few gradients in my vision over these years. 

Here's a thing for the admins to maybe work on. Can we get yellow font with blink tags so I can start an appropriate political blog on FBGs web site? 

Wow, yellow/gold font it is! 

How 'bout them blink tags? 

Thanks Folks.

Looks like it still completely broken in covering up notifications on mobile devices. I realize that makes it not usable on mobile. 

We have submitted to Invision. My guess is they will not be able to fix and we will have what we have here. But we'll see.

It was a good try. 

This makes me so happy. :wub:

Thanks Joe & the unsung heroes who may or may not have fixed this long-term. Your efforts are noble and true. 

Ok, so update: dark mode still pooches notifications on mobile. 

I can see the number indicator top right for notifications, but when I click on it the top “log-in/create account” bar is frozen over the number so I can’t actually use the notifications.

IIRC, this was one of the issues before.

I’m back on light mode. :(  

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so update: dark mode still pooches notifications on mobile. 

I can see the number indicator top right for notifications, but when I click on it the top “log-in/create account” bar is frozen over the number so I can’t actually use the notifications.

IIRC, this was one of the issues before.

I’m back on light mode. :(  
Notifications seem to work now in dark mode. 👍

Accidentally discovered this morning that notifications are accessible in dark mode. Wish I had checked this thread sooner.

Users who are viewing this thread