What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dating is a joke (2 Viewers)

The fit is elusive because too many have unrealistic expectations. Also, a big problem today is too many folks would rather just roll out & start over vs work on the relationship they're in. Why? Because the easy road.

Lots of them I'd rather not have been on LOL. I have no problem getting dates, getting laid, whatever. I simply choose to highlight the entertaining portions here. I'm sorry that lots of FBG folks don't seem to have the ability to look at things unbiased.
Women love #######s so you shouldn’t have any problems bedding them but finding a good one won’t be possible until you do some serious self reflection. 

Those women are train wrecks but you’re not far behind. 

The fit is elusive because too many have unrealistic expectations. Also, a big problem today is too many folks would rather just roll out & start over vs work on the relationship they're in. Why? Because the easy road.

Lots of them I'd rather not have been on LOL. I have no problem getting dates, getting laid, whatever. I simply choose to highlight the entertaining portions here. I'm sorry that lots of FBG folks don't seem to have the ability to look at things unbiased.
No one but you finds it entertaining.

Tip: For someone that's a self-proclaimed "grammar nazi", you should try proof-reading your posts before you hit "Submit".  

I just want to take this moment to thank all of my fellow FBG’s who have helped me grow as a person over the past 10+ years. There have been many posters on this board who have helped me realize some of my faults and after a lot of self reflection, I have become much less of a ##### bag. I’m still a ##### bag, but I’m less of one because of you folks. 

THANK YOU. 

I read the blog post and I’m honestly a little disappointed based on the comments. Magic messages werent nearly as bad as i expected.

:shrug: I don't know about how big of a problem this is as I've been in a decent, serious relationship for almost 17 years. 

I will surmise that because women can hold jobs now and have a career, that they no longer NEED a man and they are getting a little pickier.  this makes some men turn into guys like Magic Man, entitled men who now act like all women are stuck up #####es because they refuse to go out with them or have sex with them.  These men get themselves more worked up, making them even less attractive to the women who keep shooting them down.  its a never ending cycle until the man eventually looks inward to see why he is not attracting decent women.  in short, attractive women with a good head on their shoulders are no longer putting up with crap from men because they don't have to anymore. 

another point is that with internet dating, the pool of men that women have to choose from has widened greatly from the past, where it was mainly limited by geography.  another reason that a lesser man, who in the past might have been able to land a decent woman, finds himself on the outside looking in.

from the women side of things, they are just crazy.  but they've always been crazy so not much has changed over the years there
Maybe before 30, women feel this way.  What I've noticed is that if a woman isn't married by the time they are 30, many of them are hitting straight up panic mode.  The list of good men who are available over the age of 30 is vastly shorter than good women.  I can think of 5 good looking, great women in their 30's who are single but I don't know one guy I can connect any of them with.  Maybe it is just me and my small cross section of the world, but that is what I'm seeing.  A quality guy can find no shortage of women to get serious with.  I just don't see things the same the other way around.

Maybe before 30, women feel this way.  What I've noticed is that if a woman isn't married by the time they are 30, many of them are hitting straight up panic mode.  The list of good men who are available over the age of 30 is vastly shorter than good women.  I can think of 5 good looking, great women in their 30's who are single but I don't know one guy I can connect any of them with.  Maybe it is just me and my small cross section of the world, but that is what I'm seeing.  A quality guy can find no shortage of women to get serious with.  I just don't see things the same the other way around.
This is a dying belief that hasn't held up for far longer than people (i.e. men & mothers) believe/hope.  

I meet/know many people (women & men... probably more women) who are perfectly content to ignore the alleged biological imperative.

This is a dying belief that hasn't held up for far longer than people (i.e. men & mothers) believe/hope.  

I meet/know many people (women & men... probably more women) who are perfectly content to ignore the alleged biological imperative.
They're just freezing their eggs now.

Are you dating these girls or just trolling internet sites and grabbing screen shots of you being a #### to them?

They're just freezing their eggs now.
Maybe, some of them.

But there are more and more of them who don't want screaming, self-entitled poop machines who are entirely dependent on them for feeding and dressing themselves, incapable of cleaning up after themselves who insist on being watched with rapt attention and applauded with zeal for doing the same thing over-and-over again.

And they don't want children either.

Maybe, some of them.

But there are more and more of them who don't want screaming, self-entitled poop machines who are entirely dependent on them for feeding and dressing themselves, incapable of cleaning up after themselves who insist on being watched with rapt attention and applauded with zeal for doing the same thing over-and-over again.

And they don't want children either.
Sounds like you need new friends.

and most women still do want kids. Based on who I have met & spoken to anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread