What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Desert Island Album Draft - 15th Anniversary Edition - 50 Rounds in the books, sign up now for KP's listening program (2 Viewers)

He confirmed the one I had planned to take for him.

6.15 - Wire - Chairs Missing

Songs to come.
Outdoor Miner? I Am The Fly? Heartbeat?

Another great album on the list of great albums. Also drafted Pink Flag in tim's '70s draft as my punk album. Worthy stuff there. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I would expect Outdoor Miner will be one.  He's still working hard, so I'm not bothering him for the songs yet.  I think he still owes his Neil Young songs, too, though I'm sure one will be Down by the River.
Cool. I'm not pushing it or anything, I was more simpatico with the pick and that was my way of showing it.

Saw them a couple of times when they were the only band that mattered but it ended poorly.  In a better world, they would have taken a break after touring like fools for Combat Rock and came back rested and ready in 1984 with the sound of early B.A.D.
B.A.D. was one of those projects that MTV was never giving up on back in the day. Lots of airplay. I never got the hubbub, but I'm a Pistol at heart. Plus, I think it was later B.A.D. they played, so don't mind me. 

Maybe the whiskey talking, but some of these songs are confusing me.  I liked both a lot, but Nick Drake reminded me of Jack Johnson, and Drive By Truckers I thought was Afghan Whigs for a hot second.  

B.A.D. was one of those projects that MTV was never giving up on back in the day. Lots of airplay. I never got the hubbub, but I'm a Pistol at heart. Plus, I think it was later B.A.D. they played, so don't mind me. 
It sounds totally wack today but it was something different at the time.  Plus they had Don Letts.

I'm not even drinking tonight ...still recovering from 2 nights ago.  

Some back porch drinkin' n dialin' - had a great time.

STILL do not feel well. 

I am currently trying my hardest to get through this Bob Dylan documentary on netflix.  

I respect what he means to the business and like some of his tunes - and I'm interested in 20th century music history. 

but I feel like this is not enjoyable. 

at all.  

Is Nutshell by Alice in Chains on their twice? Once live and once from the album because I swear I have heard both now. Great song though. 

Steely Dan - Deacon Blues  All the time Steely Dan was channeling subversive messages to people using the band's records to show off their stereo systems.

Beatles - Any Time At All - On KBTL, you're never more than four songs away from the Fab Four

Amy - Tears Dry on their Own - Whover drafted this, thanks for picking a deeper cut.  It's a great song I haven't heard in a long time.

Frampton - All I Want To Be - Fine guitarist and seems like a great bloke but this isn't any better than it was when I was in high school.

Was just scrolling thru the spreadsheet, and noticed that when @MAC_32 chose Simon and Garfunkel BOTW, he chose "The Boxer" since I chose my Paul Simon album after that, should I chose a different song? It's no big deal for me.

Users who are viewing this thread