What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Deshaun Watson Torn ACL per Sleeperbot - seemingly confirmed (1 Viewer)

Brutal.  Don't have any Texans but feel bad for the guy, who was playing amazing.  Hopefully he bounces back at full strength next year and picks up where he left off.

43 minutes ago, Bayhawks said:

Kaepernick?
It will be a cold day in hell when the owner of the Texans makes that call. 

But I would LOVE to see him there
Clay Travis‏ @ClayTravis 37m37 minutes ago

Texans owner Bob McNair can go from racist pariah to NAACP man of the year

in one week if he signs Colin Kaepernick now.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is so horrible. I feel awful for Texans fans.

As for Kaepernick, the politics makes it really difficult for me to buy. McNair was reportedly one of the most angry owners about players kneeling. There is even speculation that the straw that broke the camel's back and lead to Duane Brown being traded was due to his reaction to McNair's recent comment. For him to then bring in Kaepernick would be pretty amazing.

Terrible, best start I have ever seen for a qb.   Hopkins and fuller are absolutely worthless now. (see nelson and adams).

Unreal.
Don't write off Nelson and Adams yet. The GB coaches just need to take the training wheels off their playcalling. 

:rant:  so sorry to hear this.  He was great for the Texans, but also for the NFL.  Feel so bad for him.  He'll be back. He's a champion. 

That is so horrible. I feel awful for Texans fans.

As for Kaepernick, the politics makes it really difficult for me to buy. McNair was reportedly one of the most angry owners about players kneeling. There is even speculation that the straw that broke the camel's back and lead to Duane Brown being traded was due to his reaction to McNair's recent comment. For him to then bring in Kaepernick would be pretty amazing.
I suspect it is the opposite. Team not supporting Brown raising fist last year may have been cause of Brown's disgruntlement. Think bridges burned before the McNair statement, just waited for his return and to face Seattle first.

Is Savage still serviceable against the Colts bottom dwelling pass d or say screw it and go pick up Hundley off waivers? 

As a Will Fuller Owner, I can simply say "####!!!!"  

Fuller was putting up Beckhamesque numbers with Watson.   

I can’t remember feeling worse about an injury to a player that’s not on the team I root for or on any of my fantasy teams. What a bummer. :sadbanana:

I just do not remember players going down in boat loads with ACL injuries years ago. Now they snap when a strong wind blows.

Users who are viewing this thread