What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Do you clean your belly button? (1 Viewer)

supermike80

Footballguy
Wife and I were hanging out in lounge chairs, and she said my belly button looked "gross" I have an innie, fairly deep I guess. She took a q-tip and pulled some stuff from there that was not pleasant. In my life I have never gone in there. I mean ever. Is that a thing? Do you guys do this? She told me she does, but shes also a woman and probably more into this kind of deep level cleaning than I am. But maybe I'm in the wrong?

used to be afraid to because it hurt. like, a lot. but i did it because i have an innie and it gets dirty.

now i got the hurt fixed and clean it daily in the shower.

clean your belly button. it probably stinks and you're just used to it.

I started consciously cleaning it every time in the shower after I read a thread on here years ago about some dirt ball who never cleaned his.
Well I guess now we have 2 dirt balls...Cause I never did. Never even thought about it. Im disgusted with myself

Lol, I was too! Mine was not exceptionally clean when I checked back then. Like you I didn’t even think to make sure to get in there.

I invariably get lint in mine so I usually throw a little body wash on my index finger and give it a good few swipes through the cavern.

Of course.

I also trim the hairs around it because they seem to act like a venus flytrap and pull all kinds of lint in there.

Gross. Mine is between an innie and and outie so pretty damn easy to clean. So yeah I do every time I shower.

what's worse, peeing in the shower or not cleaning your belly button?

What has civilization become?

Have to. Have an innie. I get so much lint in that thing. If I don't clean it, it starts to compact, and I'll pull out a big hard ball of fuzz that smells like a swampa## in the middle of July.

Have to. Have an innie. I get so much lint in that thing. If I don't clean it, it starts to compact, and I'll pull out a big hard ball of fuzz that smells like a swampa## in the middle of July.

Yup. I actually thought about this thread while showering today :unsure:

I just lather up my body and use some of it to give it a good cleaning while also making sure no lint is in there.

used to be afraid to because it hurt. like, a lot. but i did it because i have an innie and it gets dirty.

Got the hurt fixed? What happened?
hernia surgery
Been there, done that. My innie turned into an outie while lifting a mattress. I have a giant mesh square embedded into my belly.
Does it ever bother you? I have the hernia I was born with.

hernia surgery
Been there, done that. My innie turned into an outie while lifting a mattress. I have a giant mesh square embedded into my belly.
Never. I can't even tell it's in there and the scar is never irritated or anything.

hernia surgery
I need that. Didn't realize the pain was related. Huh.
i didn't either. went to the doctor a couple years ago for a once over. he took one look and said "how long you had that hernia?"

i had a double and the lower half one was apparently pretty bad so i had to get invasive surgery that knocked me around but if they can do laproscopic my understanding is the recovery is pretty quick.

hernia surgery
had the umbilical one for years and it would only occasionally bother me after running sometimes. felt like i got stabbed or maybe pulled a muscle.

or if it got poked, or bumped. i guess it was more just being used to it and thinking the feeling was "normal".

when the doctor said "you should get that fixed before it strangles your intestine. that can kill you." i took his advice.

Users who are viewing this thread