What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Do You Think You Would Ever Speak To Me This Way In Real Life? (2 Viewers)

I’m a big fan of your posts because they are always respectful and never trolling. I’m surprised this happened to you. Is there another side of you I’ve missed out on? Because again, you are one of the most respectful posters on here without a doubt. 
Wait for it....

Sure, I'm as guilty as anyone about posting ridiculous stuff. And have been before. See the Eddie Lacy thread from years ago. That was a disaster. I've improved, though. And I still feel terrible about this, even though it's been funny through the wash. I don't want to ruin a good thread, but yeah, not a good look. 
Why do you feel terrible?  I nominated this for thread of the year.

Sure, I'm as guilty as anyone about posting ridiculous stuff. And have been before. See the Eddie Lacy thread from years ago. That was a disaster. I've improved, though. And I still feel terrible about this, even though it's been funny through the wash. I don't want to ruin a good thread, but yeah, not a good look. 
I just got to the point where that quote was actually from you. LOL. That said, the moderation and taming that is so prevalent these days is going to bite FBG in the behind. It happened at The Huddle which was a smaller community. It will happen here as well but will just take longer. 

It’s like a restaurant that changes their recipes and ingredients once they get big. YOU JUST CANT DO THAT AND REMAIN SUCCESSFUL!

I'm pretty sure I've read all the great classic literature of the human age.  I've been moved to emotions from reading those stories that I remember vividly.  They are classics for a reason.

I'm thinking there is a new entry.  Just have to figure out if Rockaction is after Shakespeare or Dante.  Choices choices.....

I'm pretty sure I've read all the great classic literature of the human age.  I've been moved to emotions from reading those stories that I remember vividly.  They are classics for a reason.

I'm thinking there is a new entry.  Just have to figure out if Rockaction is after Shakespeare or Dante.  Choices choices.....
All I know is this thread is a good sight better than Jane Eyre.

:lmao:

Finally got around to reading this one all the way through.  Unintentional comedy is always the best.

rockaction said that comment to another poster. was suspended for it and it was entered in his warning log to let him know what he was suspended for.

he read the warning log and assumed it was a message being directed at him. came here to complain about how he was treated. then it was pointed out to him that the person who he was complaining about was actually himself.
Could be an M Knight Shyamalan movie !

We talked about it in the other thread. My preference is nobody gets called an idiot with no more info. Way better to discuss what they said, why you disagree and what you think we should do instead. Criticism for political figures is welcomed. We wouldn't have a political forum without it. But I think we can do better than just calling people idiots.

And for sure, it's more a wish than anything. But clearly people have this desire. The post calling the congresswoman an idiot had a half dozen reports on it instantly. As I've asked people to do. 
What about calling the president a Mother Fxxxxr repeatedly over and over?   Just saying, pretty good barometer of peeps going on in there right now.  

Users who are viewing this thread