What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draft Dominator Online (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiders

Footballguy
A few questions about DD online - 

Is there a way to update projections? It is still showing Kenneth Dixon.

Are the numbers accurate for players actually being drafted? Every mock I've seen that uses the software, has close to 80 WRs being drafted and only around 40 RBs.

Anyone know what's going on?

They update it every few days. You can also go in and remove him or edit his projections yourself, just go to settings and edit player settings.  I agree with you that using the mock drafts an extraordinary number of wr's vs rb's are being selected unless you adjust the settings.

Last edited by a moderator:
They update it every few days. You can also go in and remove him or edit his projections yourself, just go to settings and edit player settings.  I agree with you that using the mock drafts an extraordinary number of wr's vs rb's are being selected unless you adjust the settings.
Yeah I'm not sure what's going on with the mock drafts with Draft Dominator. Unrealistic amount of really good RBs left in round 3 and on.

It also keeps recommending me to take a whole bunch of wide receivers over RBs.

I know the league settings are correct but it recommends me wide receivers from Demaryius Thomas all the way to Emmanuel Sanders over guys like Miller, Crowell, Gronk, etc

Raiders said:
A few questions about DD online - 

Is there a way to update projections? It is still showing Kenneth Dixon.
Click on "more" then on "manually update".

Is there a slide bar that you can use to balance your recommended picks between VBD and ADP?

If the program is weighing one position too heavily that would seem like a simple solution. Just weigh ADP(where a position is actually being taken) a little more heavily.

Draft Dominator Online help desk: https://sportsguys.zendesk.com
Yeah, it's still screwing up projections. For example: Dalvin cook on Draft Dominator projects that he'll score 138 points using David Dodds projections, but on the actual football guys website, it has him scoring 174 points in a PPR from Dodds.  DF and PK are showing 0 points.

The purpose of this software is to keep you organized during the draft. This is NOT the case. I have been using Draft Dominator since it's inception, and I've been using Football Guys since it was called cheatsheets.net (almost 20 years ago) For me the DD is one of the most appealing things about this website. This year it is clearly not getting the kind of attention it needs from FBG, as there are clearly issues with it. With so many of us getting ready to draft, you'd think this would be a priority. 

The one thing I have noticed is that using the classic version it appears to have more realistic autodraft picks without the crazy high frequency WR picks the online version appears to be spewing out.

Yeah, it's still screwing up projections. For example: Dalvin cook on Draft Dominator projects that he'll score 138 points using David Dodds projections, but on the actual football guys website, it has him scoring 174 points in a PPR from Dodds.  DF and PK are showing 0 points.

The purpose of this software is to keep you organized during the draft. This is NOT the case. I have been using Draft Dominator since it's inception, and I've been using Football Guys since it was called cheatsheets.net (almost 20 years ago) For me the DD is one of the most appealing things about this website. This year it is clearly not getting the kind of attention it needs from FBG, as there are clearly issues with it. With so many of us getting ready to draft, you'd think this would be a priority. 
As a general comment I can't see anything wrong with PPR scoring and zero changes to the Draft Dominator Online have been made in the last week - it's incredibly stable already! And we have put so much time and resources into it this year. I have personally been working on little else since January.

I would encourage anyone who has an issue with the DD Online or DD Mobile app to open a ticket with our helpdesk at https://sportsguys.zendesk.com . We can advise there based on your specific settings things like WR going too high etc.

Closing this for now as it's turning into a customer support thread and we need that stuff going through zendesk. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread