What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Value Discussion Thread (10 Viewers)

And if I were in that position, a guy like Dalton would be MUCH more appealing than any of these rookies. At least I'd know i had someone who'd play. A better QB would likely cost me significantly more than a second rounder - which I could spend on a rookie that might not play.
 I guess to me it boils down to this... Dalton is a low-level starting quarterback at best (he was worse than that last year). He's not winning anybody championships.   So why pay the prices that you think he's worth in a start one quarterback league when you could pay a fraction of that and simply start a Flacco, Glennon, Palmer, or numerous other QBs in that same range? Throw in the fact that the Bengals appear to be a sinking ship, and it sure feels like you're on an island in your valuation of Andy Dalton.  But there's no harm in throwing those offers out to this guy and seeing if by chance his opinion aligns with yours.

One last thought...I suppose it could be argued that you should leave the guy without a QB since then it'd be one less team to worry about competing against. Tough to win without a QB - in real life or pretend football management. 
There's a multitude of other ways that he could end up with a quarterback (rookies draft, out of nowhere FA like Romo/Dez, trade with one of 10 other teams), so I don't think this should be a consideration in the least.

I guess to me it boils down to this... Dalton is a low-level starting quarterback at best (he was worse than that last year). He's not winning anybody championships.   So why pay the prices that you think he's worth in a start one quarterback league when you could pay a fraction of that and simply start a Flacco, Glennon, Palmer, or numerous other QBs in that same range? Throw in the fact that the Bengals appear to be a sinking ship, and it sure feels like you're on an island in your valuation of Andy Dalton.  But there's no harm in throwing those offers out to this guy and seeing if by chance his opinion aligns with yours.
You keep saying this.  It's not true.  I'm sure there were numerous teams across the fantasy landscape that have won championships with Dalton (well, probably not last year what with Green and Eifert out).

It's not just teams with top 5 dynasty QBs that are winning championships. 

You keep saying this.  It's not true.  I'm sure there were numerous teams across the fantasy landscape that have won championships with Dalton (well, probably not last year what with Green and Eifert out).

Scoring in my league for QB's is pretty close to standard.  Dalton's finish's the past three years in terms of ppg in my league:  QB22 in 2016, QB 12 in 2015, QB25 in 2014.  Andy Dalton is not winning anyone championships.  Sorry Andy.  Of course he could be the starting QB on a championship team, but the same can be said for any team then, and especially team with a team with any of 21 other QB's in 2016, 11 other QB's in 2015, and 24 other QB's in 2014, all of which would've been better than Andy Dalton.  I'm not sure why this seems to offend you, but there have been 3 or 4 responses in here about Andy Dalton, none of which align with your valuation of him. 

Like I said, throw those offers out there.  There's a chance your leaguemate sees things the way you do and you get a 2.01/2.02 package out of him.  I think it's more likely you'd get neither pick, but you won't know unless you try.  Good luck.

But that was my original point. When the closest thing you have to a starter is Paxton Lynch...you're a buyer.

And if I were in that position, a guy like Dalton would be MUCH more appealing than any of these rookies. At least I'd know i had someone who'd play. A better QB would likely cost me significantly more than a second rounder - which I could spend on a rookie that might not play.
Really depends on the rest of my team.  If it's damn good, yeah I'm probably buying the best qb I can get reasonably.  If it's not really strong I'm probably rolling with Trubisky or Watson.  I was in this position last year, I was not going to win even if things broke right.  I dealt Tom Brady away and went with a rookie.   (Happened to be Dak Prescott but that's not the point)

One last thought...I suppose it could be argued that you should leave the guy without a QB since then it'd be one less team to worry about competing against. Tough to win without a QB - in real life or pretend football management. 
If nobody else will trade him one, sure.  

Dalton has always been under-rated - some one mentioned how the rookie QBs have more upside but Dalton has a QB3 and a QB5 finish. That's pretty solid upside right there.

Dalton has always been under-rated - some one mentioned how the rookie QBs have more upside but Dalton has a QB3 and a QB5 finish. That's pretty solid upside right there.
There is a prejudice against Dalton, but I think part of that is people recognized how he ended up as QB3 in 2013. He had 2 insane games. 27% of this 33 TDs came in 2 games. He had 5 games of 1 or less TDs. He also 20 interceptions which was 5th most in the league. So while he had great cumulative stats, people that owned him that year likely got frustrated with his inconsistency. It was the kind of year where many might have had him benched for his big games and then played him during weeks he stunk. 

Last edited by a moderator:
For the most part and in the past, yeah.  But we're talking 4+ years ago for those finishes now.  That was around the same time that Eddie Lacy put up back to back top 5 RB seasons and Jeremy Hill put up two borderline RB1 seasons, but I'm not seeing many people trading 2.01+2.02 for them because they're short at RB.

He's nearly guaranteed to not be one without at least a Dalton level QB on his roster.  And these super easy acquisitions of QBs - you almost never see in Zealots leagues. I don't recall ever seeing it happen in the decade I've played Zealots. 

If you're high on the rookies, it changesn things. I think that's extreme wishful thinking this year. 

I get what you guys are saying but I don't think our contexts are similar to have a meaningful conversation about it. 

Sincere thanks for the input though. 
Andy, I've always been a hoarder of QBs in Zealots.  (Have been in them more than 10 years now.)  I have always felt you NEED at least 3 startable ones.  Your main (who should be top-flight), your backup (who should be top-flight in case of injury to your main and for bye weeks) and your third (in case of multiple QB injuries or if your main and backup have the same bye weeks.

Besides that, I just accumulate them because I feel the position IS valuable even though we only start 1 of them.

In the last couple months, I've traded 3 QBs.

League 1 (mid March):

Gave:

Andrew Luck/Jesse James (I also had the Patriots QBs, Ryan Tannehill and Kirk Cousins)

Got

Hunter Henry/2017 1.03/2017 2.09/2018 1st round pick (should be between 1-5)

League 2 (end of January):

Gave:

Kirk Cousins/2017 2.09 (I also had Andrew Luck, Russell Wilson and Dak Prescott)

Got:

2018 1st round pick (should be between 1-5)

League 2 (mid January):

Gave:

Alex Smith/Tim Hightower (I also had Andrew Luck, Russell Wilson and Dak Prescott)

for

2018 3rd and 5th round picks

So QBs CAN be had.

For the most part and in the past, yeah.  But we're talking 4+ years ago for those finishes now.  That was around the same time that Eddie Lacy put up back to back top 5 RB seasons and Jeremy Hill put up two borderline RB1 seasons, but I'm not seeing many people trading 2.01+2.02 for them because they're short at RB.
:oldunsure: I traded 2.12 for Jeremy Hill and he'll be on my bench.  

It's great that you feel this way and I'd guess you're a perennial contender.  But in the leagues I've been in most owners don't think the same way.  They tend to fall into one of these groups

1. Top contender with a strong and deep roster that they continually work to improve.  Because their team is strong enough they can pursue youth and picks without it really impacting their lineup.  This is where most of us aim but few make it. 

2. Contender with weaknesses they will work to shore up. They'll go all in to make the playoffs and hope for luck in the playoffs. 

3. Builder.  For whatever reason, maybe because they focused on being 2 for a while, their team is not contending now without getting really lucky. 

4. Guy who never really has a true focus and just plays the game.  Usually not overly involved but he pays his dues, submits his lineups and usually waiver picks. Doesn't pursue many trades but will usually reply eventually. 

I don't see many of the 5th variety but that's what you seem to be saying you would be - the team, despite how bad his team is, will seek to trade picks if it helps him win one or two more games.  I'd like to find more of these teams as they're probably easy to trade with but probably aren't winning championships. 

Teams 1 and 3 have no interest in the Dalton/Flacco types.  Team 4 might if he likes the Bengals or Ravens but he's probably not approaching you with an offer.  Team 2 or 5 is your best trade partner.  But again, I don't see many 5s. 
Team 5???

Team 5???
Sorry, didn't break it out completely because it's the rare breed from what I've seen.  "the team, despite how bad his team is, will seek to trade picks if it helps him win one or two more games.  "

I play in zealots as well and find it tough to find QB as cheap as what they are valued on these boards.  I believe it is because the IDP spots don't carry enough value and the rosters are big so teams can afford to hoard 4 or 5 starters if they would like.  I would think based on my zealots playing that Dalton would fall into a value of very late round 1 to mid round 2 value.  

I play in zealots as well and find it tough to find QB as cheap as what they are valued on these boards.  I believe it is because the IDP spots don't carry enough value and the rosters are big so teams can afford to hoard 4 or 5 starters if they would like.  I would think based on my zealots playing that Dalton would fall into a value of very late round 1 to mid round 2 value.  
12- or 16-team league?

The thing with zealots leagues are the rosters are deep enough where a team can easily carry 5 QB on their roster with no problem.  Most teams probably carry 3 or 4 but I think I have seen as many as 6-8 QB on one team.  This makes it possible to be virtually shut out at that position if you get a couple of hoarders in the same league.

The thing with zealots leagues are the rosters are deep enough where a team can easily carry 5 QB on their roster with no problem.  Most teams probably carry 3 or 4 but I think I have seen as many as 6-8 QB on one team.  This makes it possible to be virtually shut out at that position if you get a couple of hoarders in the same league.
Correct. It is designed this way purposefully to force teams to trade with each other.

What I would say about the dynamics that Andy and others are talking about is set up by the starting requirements and roster size of the league. It makes valuing QBs tricky, because you only really need to start one. So if you are going to pay something of high value (such as a 1st round pick) the only QBs who I think are worth this price are the top 5 QB. All of the other QB should be valued at 2nd round rookie value or less. However because of the hoarding and scarcity issue, it becomes a sellers market. The owner of the QB can set the price and if the owner seeking a QB does not want to pay that much, just wait for someone who will at a later time.

I don't see any issue with trading for Dalton/Flacco (lower rated QB) but no way I would want to pay a 1st round pick for a QB who I don't think will win games for me on his own. A second round pick or something of lesser value? Sure. But it does not make sense to overpay for the QB just because you do not have one.

My suggestion is that if you do find yourself in a tight spot like this, consider paying a 1st for a good QB you like such as Mariota or Carr and hope for the best. If a deal cannot be found then just ride it out for the year, keep your 2018 picks, work the waiver wire, draft QB and hope you find a diamond in the rough.

I have paid 1st round picks for QBs in this format before, such as Tom Brady prior to Moss going there. I am not completely against doing that. But since the QBs usually will not be drafted until the end of the 1st round or go in the second round, it is kind of hard to justify paying a higher price than this for a QB.

IDP leagues with return yards...you could almost think about drafting Adoree Jackson and Jabrill Peppers in the late 2nd in a 12 team league. 

Couldn't you? 

Peppers possibly, but Jackson less so unless it's CB required or position-specific scoring.  Return yards give guys like that nice floors, but you need ceiling potential to use those picks on DB's.  It probably depends on where each goes and what their likely scheme usage is.

The question needs to be asked.  Marshawn Lynch's return to football where do we slot him in a rookie draft?  I can see maybe a mid 2nd but that's about as high as I'd be willing to go as a contender even.  What are peoples thoughts on him?

It depends who else is available at the spot and if the team is a clear contender. In that situation mid 2nd is prolly where I would start considering Lynch. Otherwise I would opt for a rookie I liked. I am betting Lynch's fantasy relevant for no more than a year. I hope I am wrong, but that is how I am leaning at the moment. 

IDP leagues with return yards...you could almost think about drafting Adoree Jackson and Jabrill Peppers in the late 2nd in a 12 team league. 

Couldn't you? 
I like peppers and couldn't blame someone for taking him in the 2nd with the right scoring system but the only safety I'm giving more than a 3rd round pick for is Landon Collins. It's too easy to find a productive S. I did trade a 4th for church last year so I'm not against using picks for the position, but I won't take him in the 2nd. No corner is worth more than a 4th imo.

Andy, I've always been a hoarder of QBs in Zealots.  (Have been in them more than 10 years now.)  I have always felt you NEED at least 3 startable ones.  Your main (who should be top-flight), your backup (who should be top-flight in case of injury to your main and for bye weeks) and your third (in case of multiple QB injuries or if your main and backup have the same bye weeks.

Besides that, I just accumulate them because I feel the position IS valuable even though we only start 1 of them.

In the last couple months, I've traded 3 QBs.

League 1 (mid March):

Gave:

Andrew Luck/Jesse James (I also had the Patriots QBs, Ryan Tannehill and Kirk Cousins)

Got

Hunter Henry/2017 1.03/2017 2.09/2018 1st round pick (should be between 1-5)

League 2 (end of January):

Gave:

Kirk Cousins/2017 2.09 (I also had Andrew Luck, Russell Wilson and Dak Prescott)

Got:

2018 1st round pick (should be between 1-5)

League 2 (mid January):

Gave:

Alex Smith/Tim Hightower (I also had Andrew Luck, Russell Wilson and Dak Prescott)

for

2018 3rd and 5th round picks

So QBs CAN be had.
Great trades for you. Any teams that give picks like those for Qb's will continue to have very high draft spots. QB's in a 12 team league just aren't worth that much unless it is the final piece you need. Nice trades.

The question needs to be asked.  Marshawn Lynch's return to football where do we slot him in a rookie draft?  I can see maybe a mid 2nd but that's about as high as I'd be willing to go as a contender even.  What are peoples thoughts on him?

It depends who else is available at the spot and if the team is a clear contender. In that situation mid 2nd is prolly where I would start considering Lynch. Otherwise I would opt for a rookie I liked. I am betting Lynch's fantasy relevant for no more than a year. I hope I am wrong, but that is how I am leaning at the moment. 
I agree with Counter Pass on where I'd target him in a draft.  

Great trades for you. Any teams that give picks like those for Qb's will continue to have very high draft spots. QB's in a 12 team league just aren't worth that much unless it is the final piece you need. Nice trades.
As had already been stated in this thread, Zealots leagues with their 53 man rosters are not like other 12 team, start 1 QB leagues. The trades shared above are pretty typical of QB trades in these leagues. 

In one of my 12 team non-ppr, start 1 QB leagues last season:

Stafford was traded for Paxton Lynch, 2017 1st and 2017 2nd.

Brady was traded for 2017 1st and 2017 2nd. 

Has anybody had any luck using DLF's DynastyTrade Finder app?

I just searched for some Julio Jones trades to get an idea of value and all I could find were absolute crap trades for him. This has been my experience with this app up until now. 

I just searched for some Julio Jones trades to get an idea of value and all I could find were absolute crap trades for him. This has been my experience with this app up until now. 
No luck.  I have went through a couple different time and about 2 or 3 out of the whole page seem like they are in my ball park of trades that could happen in my league

As had already been stated in this thread, Zealots leagues with their 53 man rosters are not like other 12 team, start 1 QB leagues. The trades shared above are pretty typical of QB trades in these leagues. 

In one of my 12 team non-ppr, start 1 QB leagues last season:

Stafford was traded for Paxton Lynch, 2017 1st and 2017 2nd.

Brady was traded for 2017 1st and 2017 2nd. 
Thanks. Question where did those 17 firsts end up?  

Their search only includes leagues with the word "dynasty" in the name of the league. Which is a mistake, wish they included all MFL leagues. Highly doubt very many redraft leagues use MFL.

Their search only includes leagues with the word "dynasty" in the name of the league. Which is a mistake, wish they included all MFL leagues. Highly doubt very many redraft leagues use MFL.
Zealots has about 50 twelve team leagues, but because "Dynasty" isn't in their league name they don't get included. 

I have used it and seen a bunch of bad deals also. 

tough to evaluate with his recent injury history and unknown future imo

if healthy and the scoring system is balanced or tackle heavy, id have a hard time not thinking mid to late 1st
Agreed, I'd trade a pick a few ahead of wherever you'd draft foster. 

Where, in terms of rookie pick(s), do you put Gronkowski?  How much does a startable TE coming back (Brate, Doyle, Rudolph) matter?

Where, in terms of rookie pick(s), do you put Gronkowski?  How much does a startable TE coming back (Brate, Doyle, Rudolph) matter?
I think the conversation starts at 1.02.  I consider myself a huge Gronk fan, but wouldn't trade a top 3 pick for him right now, I don't think.  I don't feel confident in that call, and don't know how much it would take for me to move him, either.  Kind of a mess.  I'm holding where I own him and not really going out of my way to buy him where I don't.  

Edit:  1.06 would be a no-brainer as a buyer.  1.01 would be a no-brainer as a seller.  Then it gets tricky. 

The last ranking I made Gronkowski ended up being 16th overall. That might be a bit high, but that is where I have him.

I see Mike Clay has Gronk at 23 overall on his list.

Anything over pick 30 is worth more than the 1.01 pick according to this trade value chart 

This is the worst possible time of the year to be buying rookie draft picks. I doubt people holding the top 3 or top 5 picks would want to move them for Gronk, but you never know. He is worth more than the 1st overall pick I think any time prior to March of 2017.

As far as including another TE in the offer that should change things, but the players you mention or any TE outside of the top 5 are not valued that much. 

By cross referencing Clays list and the value chart you can approximate the value of the TE in terms of draft picks. Those players are coming off good seasons though an might be worth more than how people rank/value them.

So in this case 

Brate = 111 = 2.01

Doyle = 156 = 2.10

Rudolph = 122 = 2.03

Yup. There are enough of these value charts around to shake a stick at. They are all a bit different, but overall likely pretty close to each other with some exceptions.

A few long threads here in the past dedicated to figuring these things out through different methods. I kind of like how workgog did this a few years back. except that he did it based on how the player draft order instead of the overall pick, which makes it less compatible for these purposes. His chart was based on projected VBD which may be better than what some of these other calculators are using.

Everyone has a different opinion from any ranking list or draft value chart. Decent neutral ground for a starting negotiation point though I think.

Anything over pick 30 is worth more than the 1.01 pick according to this trade value chart
That chart was made in a vacuum, though.  It's intentionally generic, and follows historical value.

I'm seeing the 2017 #1 pick hover between 20 and 25 overall, so I don't think you can use that chart to gauge this particular draft class.  That list is much more useful in January (or midseason) when you are looking at a cloudy future.

That chart was made in a vacuum, though.  It's intentionally generic, and follows historical value.

I'm seeing the 2017 #1 pick hover between 20 and 25 overall, so I don't think you can use that chart to gauge this particular draft class.  That list is much more useful in January (or midseason) when you are looking at a cloudy future.
Agreed.

It likely does vary over time what the 1st overall pick is worth. If you built your model based on last season the first overall pick should look like it is worth more because of Elliots season. The above chart is based on data many years old. Things change and tools can be improved on. 

Agreed.

It likely does vary over time what the 1st overall pick is worth. If you built your model based on last season the first overall pick should look like it is worth more because of Elliots season. The above chart is based on data many years old. Things change and tools can be improved on. 
It's way off in general, IMO.  Outisde of the awful 2013 draft, the 1.01 has been worth a good deal more than that.   Not just Elliott--Gurley, Trent, Sammy and Ingram were all 1st or 2nd round start-up picks.  My memory fails me, but I'm pretty sure Spiller was too.  And that's just the 1.01.  (Nevermind Green, Julio, Dez, Evans, Best, etc.)  Fournette and a couple of his draft-mates will join that list, and go well before the 30th start up pick. 

It's way off in general, IMO.  Outisde of the awful 2013 draft, the 1.01 has been worth a good deal more than that.   Not just Elliott--Gurley, Trent, Sammy and Ingram were all 1st or 2nd round start-up picks.  My memory fails me, but I'm pretty sure Spiller was too.  And that's just the 1.01.  Fournette and a couple of his draft-mates will join that list, and go well before the 30th start up pick. 
Yeah to be honest I am not sure what the time frame was used in the sample. That was just the earliest hit in my google search. If someone has a better chart please link it.

Reading further he is using 2009 to 2014 so a six year sample. I think you want at least 10 seasons, and more ideally 15 or so I think is stronger, at least for looking at career values of players who careers can be a decade or more.

I view these things as more of a general guideline and if there is a large enough sample size of data, the values should even out the swings and dips of different draft classes somewhat, and not be affected too much by a few good or bad seasons.

This sample of six seasons isn't really enough in my opinion, and as you point out the drafts that are in the sample size were perhaps not a representative value of rookie picks on average. There were some weak draft classes in there. It does not include 2008 which was a big year for RB with 4 1st round picks Jamal Charles, Matt Forte and Ray Rice from the 2nd and 3rd rounds.

It was written in 2014 where there were many successful players from the 2014 draft class, a pretty strong group in 2015 as well, then Elliot boosting the value of the 1st overall pick last year.

So yes the sample size used cuts offs of some really good draft classes. Which makes me wonder why it is such a high hit on a google search.

As mentioned previously these values are likely a bit depressed because of cutting off these good rookie seasons in its sample.

Draft pick value of Kevin White? I like him as a flyer. Personally think between pick 14-16, so an early 2nd in a 12 teamer. Late 1st in larger leagues.

Here is a link to the discussion on this back in 2014. So still not an updated sample. I would have to read everything again to figure out what sample of data he used.

The main difference here is that he is using NFL draft position for the players not dynasty ADP, which is another way to try to look at it.

So you cannot translate this as clearly to fantasy ADP (which is always changing anyways) as the above chart 

This is more about what the players are worth based on how the NFL drafts them, than what they were worth based on ADP because ADP is always wrong.

It's way off in general, IMO.  Outisde of the awful 2013 draft, the 1.01 has been worth a good deal more than that.   Not just Elliott--Gurley, Trent, Sammy and Ingram were all 1st or 2nd round start-up picks.  My memory fails me, but I'm pretty sure Spiller was too.  And that's just the 1.01.  (Nevermind Green, Julio, Dez, Evans, Best, etc.)  Fournette and a couple of his draft-mates will join that list, and go well before the 30th start up pick. 
yeah, other than 2013 (Gio & Tavon Austin year) I can't recall a recent year where the 1.01 wasn't at least in the late 2nd round of startups. Even if it was a weak year for RB's you usually had a stud WR prospect balancing it out like Sankey's year when you had Watkins and Evans.

Draft pick value of Kevin White? I like him as a flyer. Personally think between pick 14-16, so an early 2nd in a 12 teamer. Late 1st in larger leagues.
I think you are about right. I can see an argument for top 12, he has the same upside as two years ago, but back to back injured seasons tempers the enthusiasm.

Perhaps the easiest way to value the rookie picks is by ADP. It is just up to you if you agree with the ADP or not.

I found this website which is free to sign up and they have some recent ADP data that includes the rookie picks. It seems like this website focuses on this a lot. 

Anyhow here is their ADP for the rookie players.

Name Position Age ADP (ADP trend data)

Leonard Fournette    RB    22    21.96    +3.3    6409
Dalvin Cook    RB    21    25.09    -4.4    5995
Corey Davis    WR    22    28.04    +2    5485
Mike Williams    WR    22    43.91    -7.6    4017
Christian McCaffrey    RB    20    44.41    +19.9    3929
Joe Mixon    RB    20    48.16    +11.8    3758
JuJu Smith-Schuster    WR    20    69.21    -6.9    2355
John Ross    WR    21    71.63    -1.6    2155
OJ Howard    TE    22    85.71    +9.5    1725
Alvin Kamara    RB    21    91.75    +12.8    1509
Evan Engram    TE    22    105.33    +21.7    1034
D'Onta Foreman    RB    21    109.29    -1    905
Samaje Perine    RB    21    111.58    -16.9    866
David Njoku    TE    20    114.33    +2.4    828
Chris Godwin    WR    21    118.13    +63.7    757
Carlos Henderson    WR    22    123.75    -2.8    678
Kareem Hunt    RB    21    130.34    -8.3    606
Curtis Samuel    WR    20    132.38    -1.4    555
Zay Jones    WR    22    133.63    -0.6    542
Cooper Kupp    WR    23    148.29    +6.4    389
KD Cannon    WR    21    149.21    -33.2    380
Jamaal Williams    RB    22    160.79    -14.1    304
Jeremy McNichols    RB    21    167.38    +10.3    278
James Conner    RB    21    175.54    +15.2    255
Malachi Dupre    WR    21    175.75    -38.9    249
Dede Westbrook    WR    23    180.59    -28.8    228
Bucky Hodges    TE    21    184    +22.8    186
Wayne Gallman    RB    22    186.84    -39    174
Taywan Taylor    WR    22    188.84    -4.5    163
Deshaun Watson    QB    21    196.13    -0.8    156
Isaiah Ford    WR    21    199.16    -48.9    140
Elijah Hood    RB    21    209.66    -12    114
ArDarius Stewart    WR    23    212.09    -9.8    102
Patrick Mahomes    QB    21    214.63    +21.4    94
Jake Butt    TE        214.79    -23.6    92
Josh Reynolds    WR    22    217.75    +10.9    86
Marlon Mack    RB        221    0    75
Elijah McGuire    RB    22    221.75    -26.6    72
Mitch Trubisky    QB        227.75    +3.8    61
Chad Hansen    WR    22    232.04    -37    55
DeShone Kizer    QB    21    233.91    -6.6    46
Corey Clement    RB    22    238.63    -47.1    31
Amara Darboh    WR    23    239.59    -11.8    27
Noah Brown    WR        239.75    -29.6    26
Donnel Pumphrey    RB        240    0    25
Jordan Leggett    TE        240.75    -2.9    23
Kieren Duncan    WR    23    300    0    2
Marquis Bundy    WR    22    300    0    2
Marcus Leak    WR    24    300    0    2
Chris Hubert    WR    23    300    0    2
Ed Eagan    WR    23    300    0    2
Mekale McKay    WR    23    300    0    2
Joel Stave    QB    24    300    0    2
Chris Swain    RB    24    300    0    2
Jameill Showers    QB    25    300    0    2
Quinshad Davis    WR    22    300    0    2
Jordan Williams    WR    22    300    0    2
CJ Ham    RB    23    300    0    2
Darius Powe    WR    23    300    0    2
Jamel Johnson    WR    25    300    0    2
Mose Frazier    WR    23    300    0    2
Rashaun Simonise    WR    21    300    0    2
Ben Roberts    WR    24    300    0    2
Brandon Ross    RB    24    300    0    2
Cedric O'Neal    RB    23    300    0    2
Max McCaffrey    WR    22    300    0    2
Tevin Jones    WR    24    300    0    2
Alex Ellis    TE    24    300    0    2
Hunter Sharp    WR    22    300    0    2
Darion Griswold    TE    24    300    0    2
Jamal Robinson    WR    24    300    0    2
Andy Jones    WR    22    300    0    2
Mitch Mathews    WR    26    300    0    2
Beau Sandland    TE    24    300    0    2
Anthony Dable    WR    28    300    0    2
Steven Scheu    TE    24    300    0    2
Kyle Carter    TE    24    300    0    2
Jake McGee    TE    25    300    0    2
Bryce Williams    TE    24    300    0    2
Chris Brown    WR    23    300    0    2
Artavis Scott    WR    22    300    0    2
Blake Frohnapfel    QB        300    0    2
Shelton Gibson    WR    23    300    0    2
Travin Dural    WR    23    300    0    2
Chad Kelly    QB        300    0    2
Terron Beckham    RB        300    0    2
Ryan Switzer    WR        300    0    2
Speedy Noil    WR        300    0    2
Jay Lee    WR    23    300    0    2
Cayleb Jones    WR    24    300    0    2

The 1st overall pick is being valued as ADP 22 and so on from there. So you would just cross reference the ADP to whatever ranking you are using.

Users who are viewing this thread