What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Value Discussion Thread (7 Viewers)

Value check on Fields in Superflex? He's seeming like a huge sell high candidate right now. Love the kid, but his passing yardage is still low and he can't run 100+ yards per game every game can he??
I disagree with him being a sell high candidate especially in SF. HIs passing is improving as are the Bears trust and development. I think he is a hold in SF unless you are completely blown away with an overpay.

Value check on Fields in Superflex? He's seeming like a huge sell high candidate right now. Love the kid, but his passing yardage is still low and he can't run 100+ yards per game every game can he??
I disagree with him being a sell high candidate especially in SF. HIs passing is improving as are the Bears trust and development. I think he is a hold in SF unless you are completely blown away with an overpay.
Yeah, I have no idea what he’d actually cost but I’d bet on him improving as a passer, the receivers improving, and the line not getting worse.

Jonathon Taylor or Breece Hall, Late 2023 1st & Late 2024 1st?
You can’t possibly know the ‘24 pick will be late, can you?

I’d lean Breece and the picks
I tend to look at future picks as late as a rule. If I would still make the deal with the late pick then where it lands doesn't matter. In this case, the team I might trade to is very strong and Taylor will make him stronger. I declined the offer. I really like Taylor and just can't bring myself to make the deal. I know I probably should but just can't.

Thinking about offering the Goedert owner Kmet straight up. I'm rebuilding and the Goedert owner is contending.
I'm a Goedert owner in contention (non-ppr, non-TE heavy) and would strongly consider such an offer if I didn't also have Hockenson.

What does the wise shark pool think of this value or not.

Give up: 2023 1st early, 2023 1st mid/late, 2023 2nd early, MVS
Receive: Kupp

I am rebuilding so this trade would be to help set me up for next year. It would leave me with 5 2023 firsts and next year would start:

Watson
Dobbins, Pacheco
Chase, Jefferson, Kupp
Pitts

I have been going back and forth on if Kupp makes sense for my team.

Last edited:

Give up: 2023 1st early, 2023 mid/late, MVS

I am rebuilding so this trade would be to help set me up for next year. It would leave me with 5 2023 firsts and next year would start:

Watson
Dobbins, Pacheco
Chase, Jefferson, Kupp
Pitts

Perhaps I’m misreading, but why are you going after Kupp if rebuilding? I’d hold the 23’ 1sts.

Watson
Dobbins, Pacheco
Chase, Jefferson, Kupp
Pitts

With a WR corps of Chase-Jefferson-Kupp your rebuild is officially over...since you would still have 5 more #1's I would grab him and start eying a championship in 2023.

Watson
Dobbins, Pacheco
Chase, Jefferson, Kupp
Pitts

Perhaps I’m misreading, but why are you going after Kupp if rebuilding? I’d hold the 23’ 1sts.
rebuilding since this year I am not competing. I stated next years lineup because that is when I would use Kupp and the firsts

Watson
Dobbins, Pacheco
Chase, Jefferson, Kupp
Pitts

With a WR corps of Chase-Jefferson-Kupp your rebuild is officially over...since you would still have 5 more #1's I would grab him and start eying a championship in 2023.
Agreed. Do it!

And then, turn one of the remaining 1sts into an old-ish RB to Win Now AND throw tons of darts next year in the 1st and hope you hit an early year starter at RB.

Watson
Dobbins, Pacheco
Chase, Jefferson, Kupp
Pitts

If you didn't have a million 1sts I'd say no since you don't have any actual starters for next year at rb. But that's not really a problem with all your draft ammo.

Thoughts on Javonte Williams and/or Chubb deals?

Another owner who is not in contention sent me an offer for Chubb, but the deal would happen in the offseason as I am in contention and he is not.

He offered Javonte Williams and Deebo

I am not sure that it would give me CMC, Henry, AJones, JWilliams, AJ Brown, Higgins, Deebo (also have Hunt and Pollard)

Anyone else have any Chubb deals?

but the deal would happen in the offseason as I am in contention and he is not

Again, this type of stuff is collusion. I'm not sure how many times it needs to be pointed out on this board that agreeing to deals like this is collusion. Criminy.
How is this collusion? I am not agreeing to any deal and neither is he. We are just having discussions about players. We aren't cheating or deceiving anyone else which is the definition of collusion.

sent me an offer for Chubb, but the deal would happen in the offseason as I am in contention and he is not.

If you accepted a deal now for the offseason, that's collusion.

The offer part of it implied that you were negotiating until acceptance happened.

If not, then carry on with talks. It's not collusion in that case.

sent me an offer for Chubb, but the deal would happen in the offseason as I am in contention and he is not.

If you accepted a deal now for the offseason, that's collusion.

The offer part of it implied that you were negotiating until acceptance happened.

If not, then carry on with talks. It's not collusion in that case.
No deal will be agreed to because I may just decide to keep Chubb.

I am just looking for what people think about Javonte Williams coming of an ACL and/or what people feel Chubb's value is.

Sorry for confusion.

I know Andrews is good today but are we worried about rest of the season.

i have chance in 15 team TE premium to add but am worried.
giving Kenneth Walker, evan Engram, Myles Jack
for Mark Andrews, Skyy Moore and late 2nd

Miles Sanders was traded in one of my leagues for Nico Collins and a 2024 2nd, most likely mid/late in the round.

Price check on Kadarius Toney?

… I’d like to get him, maybe offering a 2nd and 4th. Both Likely to be early.
People are going to bury him after last week but just the week before he showed what he is capable of. I always thought of him as a next year play and think if you can get him for a 2nd it is still a good gamble based on talent and situation.

I know Andrews is good today but are we worried about rest of the season.

i have chance in 15 team TE premium to add but am worried.
giving Kenneth Walker, evan Engram, Myles Jack
for Mark Andrews, Skyy Moore and late 2nd
Andrews is the best TE in the league not named Kelce. 96% snap count. 6 catches on 8 targets. His fantasy playoff schedule is among the best in the league. If you have the RB capital to afford giving up Walker, I'd go for it. He is a league winner when he's on the field.

16 team ppr dynasty.
I'm currently in 3rd place and have been trying to get a deal done with the 15th place team for Jeff Wilson Jr. He has now asked for my 2023 1st for Wilson, Samaje Perine and the 4th place team's 2023 2nd.
Good deal for me or just a few quarters for a buck?

16 team ppr dynasty.
I'm currently in 3rd place and have been trying to get a deal done with the 15th place team for Jeff Wilson Jr. He has now asked for my 2023 1st for Wilson, Samaje Perine and the 4th place team's 2023 2nd.
Good deal for me or just a few quarters for a buck?
No. Definitely not in my opinion. Keep the first

I was offered Elijah Mitchell for my AJ Dillon (I own CMC, but the other owner does not own Aaron Jones). Seems like an easy Decline to me because Mitchell is returning from injury and is behind CMC now. I think Dillon has a better chance at value going forward than Mitchell. Thoughts?
I have Dillon and would not deal him for Mitchell.

Doubt I could even get a first out of Swift now. Damn it
Same. Stuck with him until he shows he can be a feature back. The good news is he’s still very young, and on a team on the rise: other good news - he’s looked great while healthy, and Jamaal is going to be 28 in April.

I still think there’s hope for Swift to regain value, but it would be foolish to move him until he does.

Thoughts on value of CEH? Obv value is rock bottom right now but would probably take a punt that he can make something happen on a second team. Is a bye-week fill-in WR overpaying at this stage?

Thoughts on value of CEH? Obv value is rock bottom right now but would probably take a punt that he can make something happen on a second team. Is a bye-week fill-in WR overpaying at this stage?
Droppable. Take anything you’re offered.
I'd be the one buying, I just don't want to make an initial offer that's way too much on the low side. Owner is contending (albeit is missing Fields, SF league), might pivot to getting CEH as a throw in in a bigger trade to target his first or something like that

I'd be the one buying, I just don't want to make an initial offer that's way too much on the low side. Owner is contending (albeit is missing Fields, SF league), might pivot to getting CEH as a throw in in a bigger trade to target his first or something like that
I may have been a little hyperbolic, but I certainly won’t be buying.

I do like your idea of getting him as a toss-in, but I genuinely have low expectations for him going forward.

It would be one thing if he got Wally Pipp’d, but he lost his job long before he got hurt.

If you have the bench size to accommodate him, sure - a toss-in makes a lot of sense.

I may have been a little hyperbolic, but I certainly won’t be buying.

I do like your idea of getting him as a toss-in, but I genuinely have low expectations for him going forward.

It would be one thing if he got Wally Pipp’d, but he lost his job long before he got hurt.

If you have the bench size to accommodate him, sure - a toss-in makes a lot of sense.

Yeah, I'm basically hoping he's a cut when KC gets down to 53 next season, and catches on somewhere he can craft out a role where he's a bye week fill-in possibility. That said I was hopeful that after Hines, Henderson and Sermon moved teams they might appreciate in value. May as well try to go 0/4 :)

Now that JK Dobbins is making his way back what is his dynasty value ? Our superFlex league has no trade deadline, I’ve been offered …

‘23 late 1st and ‘23 late 4th for Dobbins

‘23 late 1st, ‘23 late 4th, Cooper Kupp for Dobbins and Deebo

No way I accept the first one. The second one is actually more tempting because my weakness is lack of a legit WR1 ( Deebo/Pittman being my main 2 guys ), I have good depth at RB and I own the 1.01

First off anyway, I get rid of that 4th and ask for something better from his ‘24 picks

Now that JK Dobbins is making his way back what is his dynasty value ? Our superFlex league has no trade deadline, I’ve been offered …

No way I accept the first one. The second one is actually more tempting because my weakness is lack of a legit WR1 ( Deebo/Pittman being my main 2 guys ), I have good depth at RB and I own the 1.01

First off anyway, I get rid of that 4th and ask for something better from his ‘24 picks
this is interesting. Who will be SF QB in the future and will they involve Deebo. Kupp getting no younger

the first. My mock for my SF TE premium PPR league. QB rule

1 Team A Bryce Young
2. Team B - CJ Stroud
3. Team C - Anthony Richardson
4. Team D - Bijan Robinson
5. Team B - Quentin Johnson
6. Team E - Will Levis
7. Team F - Jordan Addison
8. Team G - Jaymer Gibbs
9. Team D - Michael Mayer
10. Team B - Darnell Washington
11. Team G - Zach Evans
12. Team A - Jaxson Smith-Ngabia
13. Team D - Jalin Hyatt
14. Team H - Sean Tucker
15. Team B - Josh Downs

Few Others might hit you

16. Team A. Dalton Kincaid
17. Team H - Tank Brigsby
18. Team I - Luke Musgrave
19. Team E - Rashee Rice
20. Team E - Hendon Hooker
21. Team E - Zach Charbonnet
22. Team I - Cedric Tillman
23. Team A - Chase Brown
24. Team J - Zay Flowers
25. Team K - Tucker Kraft
26. Team A - Jaren Hall
27. Team L - Devone Archane
28. Team B - Blake Corrum
29. Team I - Xavier Hutchinson
30. Team E - Kenny McIntosh

I own Dobbins and Deebo but have Jefferson, Lamb, Diggs, Allen, Waddle and don’t need Kupp. Still think Dobbins can be a star if healthy. So unless I can use that pick to get to Robinson, standing Pat but interesting offer

this is interesting. Who will be SF QB in the future and will they involve Deebo. Kupp getting no younger

the first. My mock for my SF TE premium PPR league. QB rule

1 Team A Bryce Young
2. Team B - CJ Stroud
3. Team C - Anthony Richardson
4. Team D - Bijan Robinson
5. Team B - Quentin Johnson
6. Team E - Will Levis
7. Team F - Jordan Addison
8. Team G - Jaymer Gibbs
9. Team D - Michael Mayer
10. Team B - Darnell Washington
11. Team G - Zach Evans
12. Team A - Jaxson Smith-Ngabia
13. Team D - Jalin Hyatt
14. Team H - Sean Tucker
15. Team B - Josh Downs

Few Others might hit you

16. Team A. Dalton Kincaid
17. Team H - Tank Brigsby
18. Team I - Luke Musgrave
19. Team E - Rashee Rice
20. Team E - Hendon Hooker
21. Team E - Zach Charbonnet
22. Team I - Cedric Tillman
23. Team A - Chase Brown
24. Team J - Zay Flowers
25. Team K - Tucker Kraft
26. Team A - Jaren Hall
27. Team L - Devone Archane
28. Team B - Blake Corrum
29. Team I - Xavier Hutchinson
30. Team E - Kenny McIntosh

I own Dobbins and Deebo but have Jefferson, Lamb, Diggs, Allen, Waddle and don’t need Kupp. Still think Dobbins can be a star if healthy. So unless I can use that pick to get to Robinson, standing Pat but interesting offer
I know I’m elated if I’m Team D and Team A. Getting one of the best RB prospects we’ve ever seen at 1.04 and then JSN after guys like Darnell Washington and Zach Evans.

I was curious about his value now too. I paid a late first when he had the procedure to clean his knee out. I would think his value had to of went up since then.

I'd take that 2nd deal without hesitation. Kupp doesn't rely on speed, should have at least 2 top 10 seasons. All signs point to Stafford being back, maybe a little risk he doesn't play next year or that next year is his last, but worth that gamble imo.

Users who are viewing this thread