What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

EAT-OFF (2 Viewers)

The options appear below

• GM

Votes: 57 39.0%
  • shuke

Votes: 89 61.0%

• Total voters
shuke, that was WEAK.

regardless of how, ohio, cuts their pizza;  you essentially played, just the tip.  with pizza.  i too, could take one bite, out of 6 pieces, of stacked, thin crust pizza.

you may be correct, in GM's definition, of a bite.  however,  the pain in his eyes, the splooge on his belly, the sweat on his everything, trumps that.  if we are basing this particular eat off, on sheer volume, GM 10, shuke, 4?

shuke, that was WEAK.

regardless of how, ohio, cuts their pizza;  you essentially played, just the tip.  with pizza.  i too, could take one bite, out of 6 pieces, of stacked, thin crust pizza.

you may be correct, in GM's definition, of a bite.  however,  the pain in his eyes, the splooge on his belly, the sweat on his everything, trumps that.  if we are basing this particular eat off, on sheer volume, GM 10, shuke, 4?

OK

Is this like Spring Training for the Eat Off Season?

Both decent efforts, but a lot of rust.

Hope we see another one soon!

shuke, that was WEAK.

🤔

I disagree. The pain in his eyes, the splooge on his shirt….I thought he was going to throw up. Or cry.

shuke always looks like he’s doing these with ease and I agree on the bite

I never voted in this thread because it always seemed so equal. 

After these latest videos my vote is cast

#teamshuke 

I agree with the rust hypothesis. These guys are like aging rock stars; we want to see them play the hits, but we judge them by the dazzling standard of their peaks.

I still haven't voted, for two reasons: first, it's like choosing between your kids, or at least your jackhole nephews. And ii) the vague sense that I should come over the top on both of them. Personally, I hope they spark a new blaze from these embers.

I'd rather see them deal with gross food than hot food...

I had the same experience described here in France when I ordered andouille:

After a quarter hour, he returned with a plate of two large sausages. Cutting into one, we immediately smelled a foul scent strongly reminiscent of a backed-up bathroom drain. Ugh – this was Andouille, made from the gastrointestinal innards of a pig. Luckily, the nice owner had an even nicer Golden Retreiver who ate the two large sausages in four bites as he caught the chunks we threw to him from our table. 
A coworker laughed at me for rejecting it after a couple of bites, then tried it and retched.  Intestines popping out of an intestine case, with a vile smell... perfect for GM and shukie!

although this is an eat off and what shuke just did  tends to drift into the drink off category i have consulted with my other judges and in the spirit of hot dogs being sandwiches we are going to allow it take that to the bank brohans 

Users who are viewing this thread