What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Eminence - Real or Shtick? (1 Viewer)

Em, Real or Shtick

• Real

Votes: 69 46.3%
  • Shtick

Votes: 80 53.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a couple of master baiters (yeah, I said it) who totally have this entire forum wrapped around their fingers. One of them is participating in this thread. Another is the subject of the thread. Real or fake, shtick or not, these people absolutely have you guys playing every note they write.
I don't think you have an accurate grasp on what's going on in the Em Fund thread.
I know it's 23 pages long and people keep engaging him. They're feeding the troll. If the community as a whole ignored him, he'd go away... but that will never happen.
Real or fake who doesn't want to hear about someone spending more on transaction fees than the securities they've purchased :shrug:

There are a couple of master baiters (yeah, I said it) who totally have this entire forum wrapped around their fingers. One of them is participating in this thread. Another is the subject of the thread. Real or fake, shtick or not, these people absolutely have you guys playing every note they write.
I don't think you have an accurate grasp on what's going on in the Em Fund thread.
I know it's 23 pages long and people keep engaging him. They're feeding the troll. If the community as a whole ignored him, he'd go away... but that will never happen.
What fun would that be?

You guys have no clue what's going on. These are practice transactions that I'm nailing out of the park. I start investing with real money come March.

Everyone else is making this into something it's not, for laughs.

You guys have no clue what's going on. These are practice transactions that I'm nailing out of the park. I start investing with real money come March.

Real or fake who doesn't want to hear about someone spending more on transaction fees than the securities they've purchased :shrug:
Hey, don't get me wrong, I think it's great entertainment... from all kinds of angles.

I'm not sure if you're real or shtick yet, Dan.
What, because of the driving thread? Nah, that was all from the heart, man. And I fully admitted in there that the only reason I was sticking around so long after I argued my case into the ground was because it was fun arguing with people. But I was always truthful and gave my honest opinion. Never trolling.

Outside of that thread, I've been a pretty normal participant in the FFA, I think. At least, that's been my intention.

I don't think you're allowed to vote on a pole about yourself....you may go now....

The real shtick is who we pretend to be in the real world

Through the relative anonymity of the internet is where people are truly themselves

Through the relative anonymity of the internet is where people are truly themselves
You shared your name and wanted people to check you out on Facebook.
I still put on a facade in certain situations in the real world. Probably not as much as most though

As a musician why would I want to be anonymous?

Somehow he has the most posts in this thread... He's been a member for 2 weeks, has no clue about any of Em's shticks, & just wants to be the center of conversation...

I'm not sure if you're real or shtick yet, Dan.
What, because of the driving thread? Nah, that was all from the heart, man. And I fully admitted in there that the only reason I was sticking around so long after I argued my case into the ground was because it was fun arguing with people. But I was always truthful and gave my honest opinion. Never trolling.

Outside of that thread, I've been a pretty normal participant in the FFA, I think. At least, that's been my intention.
You're not doing it right.

Somehow he has the most posts in this thread... He's been a member for 2 weeks, has no clue about any of Em's shticks, & just wants to be the center of conversation...
Im merely making an observation about shtickI cant possibly have the most posts in this thread

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't care if it's real or shtick. Recent FFA has been great with DSP and Emmy. If you've been around here near election time, you'd realize that now is as good as it gets. (sadly)

I cant possibly have the most posts in this thread
Who posted (and # of posts) in this thread as of your last post:

DSP 9

fantasycurse42 6

danielmclark 4

Premier 4

Sarnoff 4

sbonomo 3

jamny 3

Stinger Ray 3

TheIronSheik 3

Rayderr 2

Considering his post output in the Shark Pool, Id guess mostly real. I was embarrassed to still be living with my parents and working at a grocery store at that age, but hey, Em isnt so more power to him.

That said, wall street aint gonna come calling dude.

This guy is the Keyser Soze of fishermen. He subtlety plugs in things from other threads into his schtick to leave clues.

Looking for the Em thread about him getting the new job and it appears to have been deleted. Not sure what I missed. Where is Em? Is he working for 5/3 now?

I'll hang up and listen.

Looking for the Em thread about him getting the new job and it appears to have been deleted. Not sure what I missed. Where is Em? Is he working for 5/3 now?

I'll hang up and listen.
There was a "snag" and then a you tube video which he made private within the hour of posting it. No idea what happened after that. Honestly, don't really care at this point.

I'll hang up and listen.
There was a "snag" and then a you tube video which he made private within the hour of posting it. No idea what happened after that. Honestly, don't really care at this point.
What was on the youtube video?

I'll hang up and listen.
No idea. Think msudaisy was the only to see it and the description sounded like incoherent rambling.

I'll hang up and listen.
No idea. Think msudaisy was the only to see it and the description sounded like incoherent rambling.
That's the best kind of rambling. Can't believe I missed it. :(

Why not both?

I think it started as completely real. He said/did some embarrassing things.

Then saw lots of people thought he was shtickting.

What would you rather be? A clown that people laugh at, or a person people think is a clown? He decided to play it up and embrace the "shtick". I'm quite sure the majority of what he posts he believes and does, but embellishes enough where people have reasonable doubt about how much of a loser he really is.

I'll hang up and listen.
IIRC it had a wicked beat from the Who

Why not both?

What would you rather be? A clown that people laugh at, or a person people think is a clown? He decided to play it up and embrace the "shtick". I'm quite sure the majority of what he posts he believes and does, but embellishes enough where people have reasonable doubt about how much of a loser he really is.
Yeah this is my take. Heck, it's essentially what I did with the ex stuff from many moons ago.

Why not both?

Yeah this is my take. Heck, it's essentially what I did with the ex stuff from many moons ago.
We ALL went through that phase. Just some more publicly than others.

Why not both?

While I agree with you guys, I do think more of it is real than not. I think most of his stories are rooted in truth, and 90% of what happens is real.

Why not both?

While I agree with you guys, I do think more of it is real than not. I think most of his stories are rooted in truth, and 90% of what happens is real.
That is 100% what I said...do I need to send you another angry PM?

I'll hang up and listen.
I saw that video. I know of two Em videos. Was there a more recent third video?

Why not both?

That is 100% what I said...do I need to send you another angry PM?
Another one? No. I was agreeing with you guys, but I was just saying that a lot of people seem to think he's just making it all up. I was just saying I thought while some is made up, most is probably not.

I'll hang up and listen.
There have been about 15 of them. But you have to be lucky enough to catch them as they are only up for about 10 minutes before they come down.

I'll hang up and listen.
There have been about 15 of them. But you have to be lucky enough to catch them as they are only up for about 10 minutes before they come down.
Damn that hard delete button!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread