What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Engram vs. Branch (1 Viewer)

In PPR I think I would rather have Engram, but Branch if it is non-PPR.
Agree for sure on the PPR as Engram is a machine but I would make the argument to go for engram in a standard league as well. Look at his stats last year, he was a force in standard leagues as well and was sliding way under the radar to start the year. Of course how both of them look after their injury recovery is going to be the real key.

I'd rather have a WR coming off a shoulder injury than a knee injury. I grabbed Engram a week ago cheap in a blind bid.

In PPR I think I would rather have Engram, but Branch if it is non-PPR.
Agree for sure on the PPR as Engram is a machine but I would make the argument to go for engram in a standard league as well. Look at his stats last year, he was a force in standard leagues as well and was sliding way under the radar to start the year. Of course how both of them look after their injury recovery is going to be the real key.
Engram's injury also seems less serious than Branch's. I'd feel better about having the receiver returning from a broken scapula than the one coming off reconstructive knee surgery.

Yea I would have grabbed Engram but somebody was so hell bent on him that they drafted him and kept him on their bench since august. I still got branch tho as my #4 so whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread