What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Puka Nacua or Cooper Kupp (1 Viewer)

Puka Nacua or Cooper Kupp? In a half point PPR re-draft league from this point forward who would you

• Kupp by far

• Kupp

• Nacua

• Nacua by far

Results are only viewable after voting.
As a Kupp owner it was fun watching him run in motion all night and then run 3 yard patterns.

Nacua having a tremendous night

In non-PPR where I run him out most weeks
22+ right now, he's almost covered the entire projection for all 3 WR slots, definitely enough to cover himself +1
Huge impact going into the weekend and also allows for some defensive moves with points already in the bank

I have to start 2 out of Kupp, Nacua, and Chris Godwin. As of today I am rolling with Kupp and Godwin. I don’t want to start both Rams in case NO really has Staffords number…can’t afford 2 blanks. And right now Kupp is on a roll.

And it looks like Baker figured out he has another WR who isn’t named Evans. If Godwin was coming off another “meh” week I might start both Rams.
I currently have Godwin in as well over Nacua.
I hope you switched like I did. Thank goodness for the Q by Godwin’s name today.

As a Kupp owner it was fun watching him run in motion all night and then run 3 yard patterns.
He just seemed a <little> bit off today. Missed a couple of tough catches that he usually makes.
I think the shoulder he jammed (or whatever it was) had him a little off his game. After that hit he didn’t quite seem like himself. Uncharacteristic drops, etc.

Reactions: Hoh
Not sure if age just caught up to him or injuries took a toll but Puka just looks better than Kupp this year.
Puka looks better than a lot of dudes this year. He’s a legitimate star.

He’s got the floor of a possession guy, but he’s more than a possession guy. His routes are so smooth. Trying to find a comp for him is tough. He’s not the fastest dude, but plays faster than he is, and he breaks tackles like a RB. He’s built thick, and he clearly has a lot of leg strength.

I’m bummed Stafford missed him on that wide open touchdown, but man, what a night. 96 receptions and it’s week 16. Kid’s a monster.

Last edited:
The last couple of weeks Kupp was a bit better and Nacau, by fluke mostly, hasn't scored a lot of TDS. But having watched every Rams game the past 7 weeks I have no doubt Nacau is their top receiver now and I would draft him over Kupp next year, Kupp at times looks like his old self but generally looks older and slower than Nacau.

Stafford making DeMarcus Robinson fantasy relevant

that's as much of a statement about the kind of year he's having as the stud WRs

Not sure if age just caught up to him or injuries took a toll but Puka just looks better than Kupp this year.
Puka looks better than a lot of dudes this year. He’s a legitimate star.

He’s got the floor of a possession guy, but he’s more than a possession guy. His routes are so smooth. Trying to find a comp for him is tough. He’s not the fastest dude, but plays faster than he is, and he breaks tackles like a RB. He’s built thick, and he clearly has a lot of leg strength.

I’m bummed Stafford missed him on that wide open touchdown, but man, what a night. 96 receptions and it’s week 16. Kid’s a monster.
Seems like he has some Deebo traits but I agree it is hard to find a real comp with his skillset

I own Kupp, playing against Nacua in the semifinals .. I like both guys
Sorry for your loss
Don't be yet. He's a Shark Pool poster which means it's very likely he traded Kupp and Kamara to the other owner for Nauca and Sheheed and started both.
Did not trade anyone, but not a good start. Standard scoring so got a small chance yet

My Mahomes, CMC, Barkley, ARSB, Kelce, Tucker Denver
His Prescott, Gibbs, Pacheco, Deebo, Everett, Sanders, Indi

Stafford is 35, so how much longer will he play?
Dont see why he cant play until hes 38-40. Depends on McVay and the team. They bounced back into a playoff team real quick. McVay is a phenomenal coach. Hes trending towards being a HOF QB.
He might, but may want to spend more time with that pretty wife of his :)
Yeah but 4 little girls running around might make him reconsider

Stafford is 35, so how much longer will he play?
Dont see why he cant play until hes 38-40. Depends on McVay and the team. They bounced back into a playoff team real quick. McVay is a phenomenal coach. Hes trending towards being a HOF QB.
He might, but may want to spend more time with that pretty wife of his :)
Yeah but 4 little girls running around might make him reconsider
I hope his wife has more patience than Tom Brady's wife did, but Tom was approaching 60 wasn't he?

I own Kupp, playing against Nacua in the semifinals .. I like both guys
Sorry for your loss
Don't be yet. He's a Shark Pool poster which means it's very likely he traded Kupp and Kamara to the other owner for Nauca and Sheheed and started both.
Did not trade anyone, but not a good start. Standard scoring so got a small chance yet

My Mahomes, CMC, Barkley, ARSB, Kelce, Tucker Denver
His Prescott, Gibbs, Pacheco, Deebo, Everett, Sanders, Indi
It was a joke. It's uncanny how many times I read threads where several people are saying they are starting Player X over Player Y only to re-emerge after the game where Player Y blows up to say they change mind and switched.

Users who are viewing this thread