What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fantasy Football Implications from MNF Game (1 Viewer)

I'm stepping down as commish of Fantasy Legends II after this season. I've been doing it for 17 years in that league. For the Bengals game that I was in the title game, behind by 6 with 3 to play (Allen, Mixon, Davis) and my opponent has none and won't concede and rejects my solution. So I will split the money ($300) if the game is cancelled, but will apply week 18 stats for those players to week 17 to determine the champion. Obviously If the game isn't cancelled I will apply the stats from the make-up game to week 17 and winner takes the full prize $300. Either someone will take over or the league will fold. I'll stay on as an owner. The way this has gone down with the guy I'm playing I wouldn't feel right staying on as commish of that league any longer. It has left a bitter taste in my mouth.
Why is this person making the decision for the league? Are they the commissioner? It's you, right? Why aren't you making this decision? Not trying to be harsh, but isn't that your job? Would you allow this if it was two other teams and one wouldn't concede?
As commissioner, he has a conflict of interest and should recuse himself and leave the decision to some other process (e.g. league vote). This is assuming there's no league rule that already covers such a contingency.
The other party should proactively concede the victory, solving the problem for everyone.

I'm totally flabbergasted that in one league I commish where I'm in the finals and trailing by 6 points and have 3 payers (Allen, Mixon, Gabe Davis) to play that the guy I'm playing hasn't conceded. I finally told him that if they cancel the game I will split the pot with him, but will not split the championship and will use week 18 stats by Bills and Bengals players. I CANNOT believe he hasn't conceded. I will remember that. However, if they do play the game then I'm not splitting squat. I also told him that I would love to give up commish duties and he take over next year :) I'm sure :crickets: If they cancel the game I will not have a split champion and will apply week 18 stats for the Bengals and Bills players to week 17, even if I split the pot. As for the other two leagues I commish, I will move forward with either the solution of either applying a rescheduled game stats to week 17 or week 18 to week 17, to determine the champion, even if the two finalist decide to split the pot.

I should be paid for this crap. The only reason I've held on as long as I have is because I didn't want the leagues to die. I'm almost at the point where I don't care, even after so many years. :puke:
That terrible. I don't understand not conceding in this scenario

I'm stepping down as commish of Fantasy Legends II after this season. I've been doing it for 17 years in that league. For the Bengals game that I was in the title game, behind by 6 with 3 to play (Allen, Mixon, Davis) and my opponent has none and won't concede and rejects my solution. So I will split the money ($300) if the game is cancelled, but will apply week 18 stats for those players to week 17 to determine the champion. Obviously If the game isn't cancelled I will apply the stats from the make-up game to week 17 and winner takes the full prize $300. Either someone will take over or the league will fold. I'll stay on as an owner. The way this has gone down with the guy I'm playing I wouldn't feel right staying on as commish of that league any longer. It has left a bitter taste in my mouth.

Sad stuff. Seems like this situation has brought out the best and worst in people.
Yes, I resorted to name calling also. Another reason why I'll step down. I never thought anyone could make me that mad, but it happened. I'm embarrassed by it.
Don't be embarrassed. If it were me I'd put this dude on blast. Send an email to the entire league, you don't have to call him out necessarily, but post what your final solution would be. All league members deserve to know what's going on. Maybe there will be enough pressure from other league members to get this guy to do the right thing. The passive aggressive approach lol. As a 51 year old my leagues are a group of friends since high school, some even earlier, and we'd be ruthless mocking anyone who wouldn't concede in this situation. Good luck sucks he's doing this to you.

Sad stuff. Seems like this situation has brought out the best and worst in people.
Yes, I resorted to name calling also. Another reason why I'll step down. I never thought anyone could make me that mad, but it happened. I'm embarrassed by it.
Don't be embarrassed. If it were me I'd put this dude on blast. Send an email to the entire league, you don't have to call him out necessarily, but post what your final solution would be. All league members deserve to know what's going on. Maybe there will be enough pressure from other league members to get this guy to do the right thing. The passive aggressive approach lol. As a 51 year old my leagues are a group of friends since high school, some even earlier, and we'd be ruthless mocking anyone who wouldn't concede in this situation. Good luck sucks he's doing this to you.
All of this took place on the league message board. I removed the expletives this morning after thinking it over. I feel bad about that, but not my stance on the situation.

Our league is stuck on declaring a champ now. Not a huge pot, so I'm fine to split either way, as is my opponent. I was down 17 with Burrow going and he was done. With an average Burrow game I would have won. This felt like a shoot out in the making. It was also not close enough for the other guy to conceded.

Obviously, we are waiting to see if the game is canceled. In the mean time I offered to split the pot and lets just play week 18 for the championship. Comish doesn't like that. I offered to just have Burrow go week 18 and then put his points in for week 17, no one seems to like that either. I'm about out of solutions.

I didn't see the percentages during the game because I was driving, but I felt like I had a really good shot at winning. My team was hands down the best this year, best record and the I outscored the second place guy by nearly 300. I want to be the champ in a fair way, but the league doesn't like any of my solutions. I can't think of another way.

Why is this person making the decision for the league? Are they the commissioner? It's you, right? Why aren't you making this decision? Not trying to be harsh, but isn't that your job? Would you allow this if it was two other teams and one wouldn't concede?
As the commish he’s in the worst position. As making any decision other than having those 3 get zero means he wins. Maybe let the assistant commish decide if there is one?
As commish I’d have no problem making any other decision. But Johnny is in a ****ty spot.

Our league is stuck on declaring a champ now. Not a huge pot, so I'm fine to split either way, as is my opponent. I was down 17 with Burrow going and he was done. With an average Burrow game I would have won. This felt like a shoot out in the making. It was also not close enough for the other guy to conceded.

Obviously, we are waiting to see if the game is canceled. In the mean time I offered to split the pot and lets just play week 18 for the championship. Comish doesn't like that. I offered to just have Burrow go week 18 and then put his points in for week 17, no one seems to like that either. I'm about out of solutions.

I didn't see the percentages during the game because I was driving, but I felt like I had a really good shot at winning. My team was hands down the best this year, best record and the I outscored the second place guy by nearly 300. I want to be the champ in a fair way, but the league doesn't like any of my solutions. I can't think of another way.
Splitting the pot or applying Burrow's points from week 18 are the two logical options IMO. This leaves you at the mercy of the game still being played which seems unlikely at this stage or your SOL with the Bills and Bengals week 17 points not being counted.

I'm commish in LCG. Down by ~16 pts, I'm done, opponent still has/had Higgins. Full PPR. Higgins projected ~16 pts. Yahoo win/lose projection had us at 51/49 at the time of stoppage.

I told my opponent I'd be fine with splitting the $ and being co-champs. He and I were the 5 & 6 seed, same reg season record, ~30 pts difference on the year. We split our reg season matchups. Co-champs feels fitting to me as we largely had identical seasons, and identical projections in the finals against each other.

Opponent is ok with co-champs, but the (small) issue is that the official league record/history can't be edited to reflect co-champs. It'll use whatever the hosting platform decides and declare someone as champ. I told him I'd be ok with letting Higgins' Week 18 score be backfitted into the matchup to declare a winner, but he feels like that's not truly fair either.

I don't want to be too contrarian here, but a team that is still leading in a game should feel under no pressure to concede. Sure, the other team would have won had there not been this tragedy, but it did happen and the score still shows him ahead. Many leagues are taking the view that this was force majeure and are accepting the outcome as is.

I don't want to be too contrarian here, but a team that is still leading in a game should feel under no pressure to concede. Sure, the other team would have won had there not been this tragedy, but it did happen and the score still shows him ahead. Many leagues are taking the view that this was force majeure and are accepting the outcome as is.
I disagree, but I posted a solution for both cancelled and not cancelled. Taking that less than a QTR of play as final is just lazy. MFL and ESPN didn't want to change their software and pretty much left it up to individuals to deal with it, because they sure didn't want to. I'm thankful that my 2 other leagues I commish I wasn't in the title and those that are have no issues with my solution. Where it gets hairy is the league I am in the title game.. That league I'm stepping down as commish because I didn't like my response to the other owner, not my stance on the subject.

I disagree, but I posted a solution for both cancelled and not cancelled. Taking that less than a QTR of play as final is just lazy. MFL and ESPN didn't want to change their software and pretty much left it up to individuals to deal with it, because they sure didn't want to. I'm thankful that my 2 other leagues I commish I wasn't in the title and those that are have no issues with my solution. Where it gets hairy is the league I am in the title game.. That league I'm stepping down as commish because I didn't like my response to the other owner, not my stance on the subject.
I respectfully disagree. It is not lazy to act on the basis of what actually happened. The moment you start trying to invent solutions you create new problems.

So here’s my situation - me and the other co-commissioner ended up in the final. Going into Monday night I’m up by a single point (thank God Ekeler had his 72 yard TD which brought me right back in it), 155.5 to 154.5 (half point PPR). I still had Mixon to go, and he still had Singletary. At the time the game was called, Mixon had scored 1 to his 0. So if the games a scratch, I win by 1 - if we count what happened on the field I win by 2. He conceded as he feels it’s akin to both players going down with an injury early in the game and not being able to continue. So I think it’s settled, but the other league mates want us to play it out somehow. I’m fine calling it now, as it makes me champ - but does leave a bad taste in my mouth. Then again, I don’t know what could be done otherwise.

I couldn't imagine, nor would I, accept a championship where it took a tragedy for me to win. That would feel extremely dirty to me. I get there is a ton of gray in many of these scenarios but in Johnny's game that gray is a very dark gray so dark almost everyone would say it's black.

So here’s my situation - me and the other co-commissioner ended up in the final. Going into Monday night I’m up by a single point (thank God Ekeler had his 72 yard TD which brought me right back in it), 155.5 to 154.5 (half point PPR). I still had Mixon to go, and he still had Singletary. At the time the game was called, Mixon had scored 1 to his 0. So if the games a scratch, I win by 1 - if we count what happened on the field I win by 2. He conceded as he feels it’s akin to both players going down with an injury early in the game and not being able to continue. So I think it’s settled, but the other league mates want us to play it out somehow. I’m fine calling it now, as it makes me champ - but does leave a bad taste in my mouth. Then again, I don’t know what could be done otherwise.
Maybe chop the pot if it makes you feel too bad. Tough call as in many of these tight situations, really no right answer here

told him I'd be ok with letting Higgins' Week 18 score be backfitted into the matchup to declare a winner, but he feels like that's not truly fair either.
I don't understand the rationale of this not being fair. Why does he think it is not fair? It's a game played for a player that would be in your lineup no matter the matchup. I just don't understand the unfairness of this solution

I couldn't imagine, nor would I, accept a championship where it took a tragedy for me to win. That would feel extremely dirty to me. I get there is a ton of gray in many of these scenarios but in Johnny's game that gray is a very dark gray so dark almost everyone would say it's black.
That's admirable but I don't think it's fair to exert moral pressure on other players to concede if they are ahead. It's just a hobby.

I'm totally flabbergasted that in one league I commish where I'm in the finals and trailing by 6 points and have 3 payers (Allen, Mixon, Gabe Davis) to play that the guy I'm playing hasn't conceded. I finally told him that if they cancel the game I will split the pot with him, but will not split the championship and will use week 18 stats by Bills and Bengals players. I CANNOT believe he hasn't conceded. I will remember that. However, if they do play the game then I'm not splitting squat. I also told him that I would love to give up commish duties and he take over next year :) I'm sure :crickets: If they cancel the game I will not have a split champion and will apply week 18 stats for the Bengals and Bills players to week 17, even if I split the pot. As for the other two leagues I commish, I will move forward with either the solution of either applying a rescheduled game stats to week 17 or week 18 to week 17, to determine the champion, even if the two finalist decide to split the pot.

I should be paid for this crap. The only reason I've held on as long as I have is because I didn't want the leagues to die. I'm almost at the point where I don't care, even after so many years. :puke:

This is not a simple solution and there are many points of view with what we all are facing in the fantasy world this week.

My personel opinion is if the predicted game outcome is expected to be fairly close, splitting the pot is the best solution. Next best solution is applying Bills & Bengals players points from week 18 to the other week 17 team totals.

In listening to Sirius XM fantasy channel the past few days, to my surprise most of the station hosts have been adamant that whatever solution the FF host site has listed should be the final conclusion. The solution for most FF host sites seems to be that the Bills & Bengals players points from week 17 do not count unless the game is made up from week 17 which looks to be unlikely at this stage.

We always hear all is fair in love, war, and fantasy football, where do we draw the line?

told him I'd be ok with letting Higgins' Week 18 score be backfitted into the matchup to declare a winner, but he feels like that's not truly fair either.
I don't understand the rationale of this not being fair. Why does he think it is not fair? It's a game played for a player that would be in your lineup no matter the matchup. I just don't understand the unfairness of this solution
Just that it's not the Cincy/Buffalo matchup, and it would be Higgins vs. Baltimore instead. He agrees its the best way to get a usable score and really the only remaining option at this point if W17 game never gets finished...but he did mention to me over text that if the W17 game ever gets resumed he'd rather use those stats than whatever W18 stats he would get.

Maybe chop the pot if it makes you feel too bad. Tough call as in many of these tight situations, really no right answer here
No pot, thank goodness. Tons of pride on that line.

One problem with using week 18 stats if KC/Buf never resumes and all the teams know about it before Sunday is Baltimore could decide to rest their players being no longer in division contention and locked into a wild card spot making it easier for Cincy players to score pts. Also we are not sure what Buffalo will do but if KC already won on Saturday I would assume they would still try to get #2 seed. Also Cincy would still try to get #2 seed unless Buffalo is blowing out NE then maybe Cincy pulls their guys during their game ?
A lot of what ifs but the most concerning to me is will Baltimore play their starters and try to win the entire game or treat it like a preseason game.

Just that it's not the Cincy/Buffalo matchup, and it would be Higgins vs. Baltimore instead. He agrees its the best way to get a usable score and really the only remaining option at this point if W17 game never gets finished...but he did mention to me over text that if the W17 game ever gets resumed he'd rather use those stats than whatever W18 stats he would get.
That’s another thing to consider here. That last bit. Say your “solution” right now is to use week 18 scores for these players, and you sit there and watch week 18 games and either win or lose with elation or heartbreak. Then the NFL comes out and says that the Cincinnati vs Buffalo game will in fact happen in “week 19”, and will be picked up right where it ended (7-3 with 5 minutes left in the first Q). What then?

“Well we thought this would be the best solution, but now we see there will be a better one!”

That’s another thing to consider here. That last bit. Say your “solution” right now is to use week 18 scores for these players, and you sit there and watch week 18 games and either win or lose with elation or heartbreak. Then the NFL comes out and says that the Cincinnati vs Buffalo game will in fact happen in “week 19”, and will be picked up right where it ended (7-3 with 5 minutes left in the first Q). What then?

“Well we thought this would be the best solution, but now we see there will be a better one!”
The solution is simple. Use Week 18 if the suspended game is not resumed. If it is resumed then the Week 19 stats will be counted. State this clearly ahead of week 18 and everyone is clear of what happens.

And that is easy enough to clarify ahead of time. If the suspended game is resumed those stats will be used. If it is not then the week 18 stats will be used. It's clear and known before any games are played week 18. Simple.

In the league where I'm in the title game, as commish I've decided to just split the championship and the pot, even though it was 100% certainty I would have won. It's not worth feeling like this.

The solution is simple. Use Week 18 if the suspended game is not resumed. If it is resumed then the Week 19 stats will be counted. State this clearly ahead of week 18 and everyone is clear of what happens.
That solution sounds simple, but means that you don't really know what you’re watching week 18. Does this count or not?

@JohnnyU -- what exactly should MFL or ESPN have done? The reality is that they follow the NFL's lead. If the game is played, it's scored. If it's not, it's not scored. Those platforms have to follow procedures to be implemented in thousands of leagues. They just can't say let's use average points, or next week's points, or last week's points. They need a basis in the user agreement to do something like that and it's probably not there, other than generic language regarding general powers.

Your position and passion appear to be heavily impacted by your personal gains. I would suggest taking a step back and letting someone else handle this.

In the league where I'm in the title game, as commish I've decided to just split the championship and the pot, even though it was 100% certainty I would have won. It's not worth feeling like this.
But it's a 100% certainty that you lost if the game is not continued. It's absolute positions like this that make it tough for commishes to get through this. Thankfully none of my owners shared your beliefs.

anyone else having problems adding week 18 (or week 19) to their game schedule on MFL?

it gives me an option to add weeks, I click on the drop down ...and it gives me the warning box, I click ok ...but then nothing happens and the week isn't added.

I'll create a poll on it in that league. As for the other two leagues, everyone supports the solution. I'm not in the title game in those two.

I created the following poll in the league I'm in the title game and also commish.

Given the circumstances of the Bills / Bengals game, should the title and pot be split?
Yes
No

I'm to the point where I don't care if I win anymore. I just this to go away.

Last edited:
If the CIN/BUF game is determined to be a "no contest" does CINCY have any incentive to play their starters this week? If KC wins, does BUF?

Either will throw a monkey wrench into the "just use week 18 stats" solution.

If the CIN/BUF game is determined to be a "no contest" does CINCY have any incentive to play their starters this week? If KC wins, does BUF?

I think you have to allow substitutions and add/drops.

anyone else having problems adding week 18 (or week 19) to their game schedule on MFL?

it gives me an option to add weeks, I click on the drop down ...and it gives me the warning box, I click ok ...but then nothing happens and the week isn't added.
You can do it manually

That solution sounds simple, but means that you don't really know what you’re watching week 18. Does this count or not?
Why is that a problem? Root for your players regardless and then see what happens. You know there is potential it won't be used but at least you are using actual stats from games no matter what.

If KC wins they are the #1 seed.
Buffalo would then need to win or have a CIncy loss to keep #2 seed (based on conf record tie breaker)
Cincy and Buffalo would play at the same time so starting the game both would still have a shot at #2 seed
Baltimore would be locked into a wild card game either #5 or #6 seed they would need a win vs Cincy PLUS a LAC loss to get #5 seed which has value to play Jax/Tenn instead of Cincy/Buf and Baltimore plays before LAC but LAC are heavy favorites so does Baltimore go all out to try and win ? Lamar isn't sounding like he is playing.

But you are answering a different question that the one of "how should this game be scored" to determine who won. Especially if this is a large hosting site or not a league where a gentlemen's agreement is likely. While I understand the logic, I think it is wrong to demand that someone that finished ahead in this week's scoring to concede that they really lost no matter how dark the gray. And I think it is wrong to impose upon them a week 18 rule to somehow extend the game. At the end of the day, I would much prefer to feel cheated by circumstances than feel like I was cheated by, or I cheated a friend. That is why I assume that it would feel wrong to you to win this way, but I think that is also why this requires the gentlemen's agreement and not creative new rules imposed by a commissioner. Unfortunately, at this point in time the commissioner is tainted with knowledge that they should not have for creating such a rule. So, while maybe unsatisfactory those hosting decisions are at least impartial, and that is what makes them fair.

Its too bad, I don't know that making yourself the winner would be right, but I definitely would have conceded and or agreed to split the pot if it was an option. I have a few leagues where I am ahead and already told the other owners I will split the pots with them. They are not home leagues (2 dynasty ffpc and 1 bb mfl), but it just seems like the right thing to do and the money isn't worth the bad blood imo.

You can do it manually

yeah, I'm trying - there isn't an option to add week 18 that I can so far

I went to the Q&A and followed the instructions to add a week (with the drop down choice of how many games to add) - it didn't add it

can you explain a little more?

You can do it manually

I went to the Q&A and followed the instructions to add a week (with the drop down choice of how many games to add) - it didn't add it

I would just total the points manually for the bills / bengals players and then use Adjust player scores in ADJUST SCORES AND STANDINGS for week 17. Also, if you allow for player substitutions because of possible benching in week 18, you can just assign the totals of substituted players for the actual bills / bengals players from Monday night. It's up to you.

Also, I suspect the NFL is going to let the games play out in week 18 before deciding what to do about the Bills/Bengals game. Calling it before the games could hand division titles out, but waiting allows for the possibility that the division titles work themselves out regardless of the call they make on the last MNF game. Seeding is still affected, but possibly the divisional crowns will not be.

Probably should be taking the chopped pot out of the equation and asking what would I have done if this was week one of the playoffs.

As the commish he’s in the worst position. As making any decision other than having those 3 get zero means he wins. Maybe let the assistant commish decide if there is one?
As commish I’d have no problem making any other decision. But Johnny is in a ****ty spot.
I think it's a really easy spot. If there's no league rule that covers the situation, the commissioner must recuse himself. If there's an assistant, it falls on that person. Otherwise, probably a league vote to make a one-time decision (with the two parties involved not voting). In the off-season, the commissioner can use whatever process to institute new rules for these situations in the future.

The burden of doing the difficult but correct thing falls on his opponent: he should gracefully concede the championship and not force everyone else into an uncomfortable spot.

Also, I suspect the NFL is going to let the games play out in week 18 before deciding what to do about the Bills/Bengals game. Calling it before the games could hand division titles out, but waiting allows for the possibility that the division titles work themselves out regardless of the call they make on the last MNF game. Seeding is still affected, but possibly the divisional crowns will not be.
Respectfully disagree and think it is more likely the NFL will announce the game is cancelled by eod today or tomorrow at the latest. Just my opinion, but I think the NFL will do what is least disruptive to the league (cancel the game entirely) and they will not want the uncertainty lingering into this weekends games.

You can do it manually

Are you trying to add a new head to head game or just get scoring for all players in week 18? The leagues I'm in are using the week 18 scores for the Cincy and Buffalo players in week 17. I had to go to General Scoring Setup as commish and change Calculate Fantasy Results Ending on Week from 17 to 18 since we always ended scoring with week 17 in the past. After doing that every team in the league was given a bye for week 18 and their players will receive scores that we can plug into week 17 where needed.

Crazy that if this had happened in 2020 or 2021 my league had a backup plan in place. Since we have covid and the possible cancelling of games in play those 2 years we were doing backup players for Monday night games the entire year. So in this case I would had something like this in 2 of my leagues.

Burrow (Brady)
Mixon (Jeff Wilson)
-----------------------------------
Diggs (Mike Williams)
Davis (Mike Evans)
-----------------------------------
When a Monday night player was out for covid (who was listed as playing on Sunday) we would sub in the pts and if the entire game got cancelled we would put in all the players.

The fact this happened on Monday night on the final game of our season is what is tricky you do have options like use week 18 guys.

If this happened week 7 you would not have this option. If this had happened for a Sunday game I guess you would have still had the week 18 option.

If it happened week 16 though ?

Should leagues be putting in place what happens when game is cancelled now ? What would you put in place ?

Does anyone use Sleeper? My friend (Team A) was in a championship and was down 5 with Allen+Davis+Chase left to play. The guy who was leading (Team B) had no players left He conceded, but the commish jumped in and said no, he can't concede, they would wait to see what Sleeper said.

Sleeper called Team B the winner by default and they ended up splitting the pot 50/50 and everyone in the league chat are basically celebrating that the game ended early, and that team B is the "true champion"

What would you do here?

I've been saying for a few years I'd like a league were you are allowed one after the fact lineup change each week to do away with the pain of the early game injury exit or leaving the blowup game on your bench. That kind of league would not be foolproof against what happened this week but would have addressed most of the issues happening in leagues now. But I know this is just a pipe dream, software, demand, etc,etc.

Does anyone use Sleeper? My friend (Team A) was in a championship and was down 5 with Allen+Davis+Chase left to play. The guy who was leading (Team B) had no players left He conceded, but the commish jumped in and said no, he can't concede, they would wait to see what Sleeper said.

Sleeper called Team B the winner by default and they ended up splitting the pot 50/50 and everyone in the league chat are basically celebrating that the game ended early, and that team B is the "true champion"

What would you do here?
I would think if both teams agree on a solution and that solution was that one side conceded, then the commish should accept their solution.

You can do it manually

Are you trying to add a new head to head game or just get scoring for all players in week 18? The leagues I'm in are using the week 18 scores for the Cincy and Buffalo players in week 17. I had to go to General Scoring Setup as commish and change Calculate Fantasy Results Ending on Week from 17 to 18 since we always ended scoring with week 17 in the past. After doing that every team in the league was given a bye for week 18 and their players will receive scores that we can plug into week 17 where needed.

yeah, I don't care if it shows head-to-head, just give the playoff teams the ability to participate in week 18 (adds/drops and set line up, track results)

as of right now, I only can see 17 weeks at the top of my screen when I go to the "weekly schedule" screen for commissioners. When I click on "add week" ...I get a warning box and click ok but it doesn't add week 18 to the top of my screen

this is MYFantasyLeague

It's fine that team B conceded but Sleeper was not wrong either.

I mean this is simple. You get points based on players stats. The players team B has in his lineup got the stats to score the most points. He won.

It's fine that team B conceded but Sleeper was not wrong either.

I mean this is simple. You get points based on players stats. The players team B has in his lineup got the stats to score the most points. He won.
I think you're in the vast minority here if you think that everyone should just accept that all bills/bengals get 0's and the title should be handed out like that.

Users who are viewing this thread