What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Bored Games - 9/22 SHEEP IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK - Reveal and podium! (1 Viewer)

I think lots of guys in here are downplaying how much they enjoy looking at vijayjay's.

Seriously...you people think as a gyno you get nothing but hot chicks all day?  Have you seen America?
My mom worked in public health for most of her career. I remember one time when i was in high school she came home from work, poured a stiff drink and shouted "I'm so sick of looking at rotten crotches!"

I know when I walk down the street, I'm thinking about all the women I'm so glad I don't see naked.

3. You're studying to become a doctor. What field of medicine are you looking to specialize in?

Gynecology - 8
OBGYN - 3
Breast Augmentation - 3 [So that's what the kids are calling it these days]
Cardiology/Heart Surgery - 3
Plastic Surgeon - 2
Oncology - 2
Anesthesiology - 2 [Psychedelics - .5]
Orthopedics - 2
Pediatrician - 2

Not for nothing - but the futility of the banana slicer commercial - the reason that the banana slicer was needed - the reason something so stupid was needed

was because of the failure that is the butter knife.

I rest my case.
I believe the paring/pairing knife played an important role, too.

3. You're studying to become a doctor. What field of medicine are you looking to specialize in?

Gynecology - 8
OBGYN - 3

Plastic Surgeon - 2
Oncology - 2
Orthopedics - 2
Pediatrician - 2
Tree Doctor fits in one of these  :hifive:

Leaderboard

IC FBGCav    -    27
EYLive    -    27
AAABatteries    -    23
scoobus    -    21
Nugget    -    20
Ned    -    20
Galileo    -    20
Nick Vermeil    -    20
Matthias    -    18
Maik Jeaunz    -    18
heckmanm    -    18
Bull Dozier    -    17
rockaction    -    17
VandyMan    -    17
The Gator    -    17
WhatDoIKnow    -    16
fatguyinalittlecoat    -    15
Yankee23Fan    -    15
Wingnut    -    15
Long Ball Larry    -    14
El Floppo    -    12
Nipsey    -    10
sho nuff    -    10
Bob Sacamano    -    8
Harry Manback    -    8
Worm    -    7
GAlmgren    -    7
belljr    -    6
Getzlaf15    -    6
ShamrockPride    -    3
IMAX 3D    -    2

IN THIS BIG BOY'S BELLY:
Fat Drunk and Stupid    -    EATEN (4)

Gynecology - 8
OBGYN - 3
Plastic Surgeon - 2
Oncology - 2
Orthopedics - 2
Pediatrician - 2
Plastic surgery and breast augmentation not the same thing?  Arbitrary and BS!

4. You have the ability to time travel to one year and bet on a game. What's the wager?

Bull Dozier    -    1980 USA v Russia Olympic Hockey game
Ned    -    1980 - miracle on ice
Galileo    -    760 BC… laying a million drachma on a trifecta bet in the Olympic footrace
Getzlaf15    -    $1 
Harry Manback    -    bet on USA vs Russia hockey
IMAX 3D    -    2009 Kentucky Derby so I could unload on Mine That Bird and be one of the few people celebrating 
rockaction    -    Villanova/Georgetown '85 (?)
Worm    -    Falcons 28-3 collapse :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
fatguyinalittlecoat    -    U.S. Hockey beats Russia in Lake Placid Olympics
sho nuff    -    Game?  Does a boxing match count?  If so, Id go back and bet on Buster Douglas over Tyson.  The money plus watching it with people and being like hell yeah!!!  If Boxing does not count...and I read the rest of the topic explaining this, a season would be fun to watch and underdog all year having bet on a Super Bowl winner.  Thinking of what seasons were more of a surprise and why not last year with the Eagles.  Odds had to be pretty long for them to win it all.
scoobus    -    Giants beating the undefeated patriots in the super bowl, the specific year of that game is 2008
Maik Jeaunz    -    2007, Super Bowl XLIII…put it all on the underdog Giants
Nick Vermeil    -    1980, all in on US over Soviet Union in Olympic Hockey
Wingnut    -    Giants to beat the undefeated Patriots in the Super Bowl
Long Ball Larry    -    2015 - LEICESTER CITY/CAVS/OTHER THINGS. I don't know, I really don't understand what kind of answer we want here, McFly
El Floppo    -    Buster Douglas over Tyson … or preseason Leicester City to win the EPL 2015/16
Yankee23Fan    -    Easy.  Super Bowl XLII. I'm taking every single penny I have and dropping it on the Giants.  Easy money at 12-1, and I get to see it all again because it was awesome.
WhatDoIKnow    -    2007 Patriots vs Giants Super Bowl. Wager wouldn't matter, but I would love to troll the Pats fans before and after the game.
ShamrockPride    -    $69 
IC FBGCav    -    Carolina Hurricanes to win the cup
belljr    -    US Russia 80 Olympic
AAABatteries    -    Miracle on Ice
heckmanm    -    1983 NCAABB - NC State over Houston
Fat Drunk and Stupid    -    2007 Stanford/USC. Stanford moneyline
VandyMan    -    1980 olympic hockey final
GAlmgren    -    Giants over Patriots superbowl
The Gator    -    I'll assume you actually want to know the game… Duke beating UNLV
Nipsey    -    Superbowl III Jets money line
Bob Sacamano    -    Buster Douglas upsets Mike Tyson is the answer, I think, but will sheep consider that a "game"?  Probably not.  What's the biggest upset ever?  Miracle on Ice?  I wouldn't think big gambling payoff there.  NC State over Houston Money Line 1983 NCAA Championship?  I think so.
EYLive    -    I bet on Buster Douglas to KO Mike Tyson, 1990 - I wager everything I own, which at the time would have been about $700, a skateboard and a bike.
Matthias    -    Wut? Is there a reason that this just isn't, "boatloads"? Boatloads.
Nugget    -    '73 Dolphins

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread