What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Future Wheelhouse Thread Topics Thread - Part II (2 Viewers)

1. Name 5 things that are closest to your elbow.2. When was the last time you sneezed?3. Have you ever wanted to fly?4. Whats your favorite toping on a saltine?5. Is your front door made of wood?5. What time is it . . . . right . . . now? How about . . . .now!
These are quite funny FF, but I guess I am in the dark. I don't open threads with titles that seem not all that interesting. I know Wheelhouse has some really kickin threads over in the Shark Pool and I have seen him do very well in several redraft leagues I have been a part of with him.But I also have seen these types of threads here...and yes when I lurk over in the cage to also view my own tribute threads...what does this solve? Are you buds with Wheel anyways or are you actually trying to shame the guy? I think he's a pretty nice guy in general and even those these thread topics are pretty GD funny I think if he wants to post them then he should.Maybe he feels the same away about all the stupid poilitcs, should we be at war, is this chick hot, do you post sitting nekkid, maybe he just doesn't like those threads. It is the FFA, no? Are there rules about topics you can post? You can't make fun of dead people, can't post nekkid women, can't call people names, probably can't call people out...I tried to get a response from Peyton Marino and not only did he dodge the question but the mods took down my thread. So what is the problem exactly?
Buzzkill.
:goodposting: MOP is one humorless dude, isn't he?

1. Name 5 things that are closest to your elbow.2. When was the last time you sneezed?3. Have you ever wanted to fly?4. Whats your favorite toping on a saltine?5. Is your front door made of wood?5. What time is it . . . . right . . . now? How about . . . .now!
These are quite funny FF, but I guess I am in the dark. I don't open threads with titles that seem not all that interesting. I know Wheelhouse has some really kickin threads over in the Shark Pool and I have seen him do very well in several redraft leagues I have been a part of with him.But I also have seen these types of threads here...and yes when I lurk over in the cage to also view my own tribute threads...what does this solve? Are you buds with Wheel anyways or are you actually trying to shame the guy? I think he's a pretty nice guy in general and even those these thread topics are pretty GD funny I think if he wants to post them then he should.Maybe he feels the same away about all the stupid poilitcs, should we be at war, is this chick hot, do you post sitting nekkid, maybe he just doesn't like those threads. It is the FFA, no? Are there rules about topics you can post? You can't make fun of dead people, can't post nekkid women, can't call people names, probably can't call people out...I tried to get a response from Peyton Marino and not only did he dodge the question but the mods took down my thread. So what is the problem exactly?
Buzzkill.
:lmao: MOP is one humorless dude, isn't he?
Careful he may try to get this thread deleted too

Hey MoP,I appreciate the comments. :shrug: I do come up with some weird thread topics and some of you call that shtick, but it's honestly just me being me. I'm the same guy in person - but maybe not to the extreme extent. I try to be the same person on here as I am in reality. What you see, is what you get. That's me.
What's your favorite way to eat scallops?
May be the best thing posted in the history of the internet.

What's the fastest your niece has ever ridden her Barbie Edition Power Wheel?

Bold, italics or underline?

What's your favorite palindrome?

Better pool hall set up? Coin operated tables or pay per hour?

Better muscle, quad or hamstring?

When setting the clocks back, do you wind it backwards an hour or forward 23 hours?

Better fashion accessory, ascot or live strong bracelet?

Favorite novel containing the word "receipt'?

Do you know anyone named Maurice?

Are Stay Puft and the Michelin Man brothers?

How many peanuts are in a jar of peanut butter?

Where do you start brushing your teeth top or bottom teeth? Whatcha got?

What's your favorite way to use a toothpick?

What is your plate:bowl ratio in your cupboards at home? How do you think this compares to your coworkers?

If you shaved all the hair off your body, and put it in a pile, then put that pile next to other piles of hair shaved off other people, do you think you would be able to pick out your pile?

What is your plate:bowl ratio in your cupboards at home? How do you think this compares to your coworkers?If you shaved all the hair off your body, and put it in a pile, then put that pile next to other piles of hair shaved off other people, do you think you would be able to pick out your pile?
:headbang: :lmao:

How many grapes can you pick up with a spoon?

Indian-style or Criss-cross-applesauce which do you say?

I just found some change in my car. Guess how many nickes I have?

How many tin cans can a standard size plastic bag hold without ripping? Whatcha got?

How many Rolaids can you fit inside an empty jar of petroleum jelly?

Cool things you can do with barbed wire, whatchya got?

Users who are viewing this thread