What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Future Wheelhouse Thread Topics Thread - Part II (1 Viewer)

Boot to the Head! said:
Before email was invented, what did people use @ for?
That's actually a good question.
Abbreviation for "at".Seems strange to have to have an abbreviation for a 2 letter word, but there you are.
I've seen it used as a replacement for the word "apiece", ie "25 pencils- $.15 @". I don't know if it's correct to use it in that way, but I've seen it.From Wiki:

It is frequently used in Leet as a substitute for the letter A.
:thumbup:

If you were going to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, would you rather be stranded with five women and a lifetime supply of one kind of sandwich, or with one woman and a lifetime supply of 5 kinds of sandwiches?

If you were going to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, would you rather be stranded with five women and a lifetime supply of one kind of sandwich, or with one woman and a lifetime supply of 5 kinds of sandwiches?
What man wouldn't choose the former scenario? ;) The trick is picking a sandwich you wouldn't get sick of. A lobster roll would be great, but you'd likely get sick of it after four or five days. A veal parm would be great, but it's very heavy. I think five different broads + a grilled chicken sandwich with mayo/lettuce/tomatoes is the obvious call here.

:thumbup:

What man wouldn't choose the former scenario? :boxing: The trick is picking a sandwich you wouldn't get sick of. A lobster roll would be great, but you'd likely get sick of it after four or five days. A veal parm would be great, but it's very heavy. I think five different broads + a grilled chicken sandwich with mayo/lettuce/tomatoes is the obvious call here.

:unsure:
But assume that's the only thing you'll have to eat for the rest of your life.

What man wouldn't choose the former scenario? :lmao: The trick is picking a sandwich you wouldn't get sick of. A lobster roll would be great, but you'd likely get sick of it after four or five days. A veal parm would be great, but it's very heavy. I think five different broads + a grilled chicken sandwich with mayo/lettuce/tomatoes is the obvious call here.

:unsure:
This is veering into enough of a discussion that it should be a thread. I kind of find it interesting... :boxing:

shuke said:
RAIDERNATION said:
shuke said:
What man wouldn't choose the former scenario? :boxing: The trick is picking a sandwich you wouldn't get sick of. A lobster roll would be great, but you'd likely get sick of it after four or five days. A veal parm would be great, but it's very heavy. I think five different broads + a grilled chicken sandwich with mayo/lettuce/tomatoes is the obvious call here.

:boxing:
I understood you.

If you chose the five women, what ages would you want them to be, assuming you were going to live there for the rest of your life?

bostonfred said:
If you chose the five women, what ages would you want them to be, assuming you were going to live there for the rest of your life?
You're supplied photos of 100 randomly picked American women, and you get to choose 5 of them.

What man wouldn't choose the former scenario? :bow: The trick is picking a sandwich you wouldn't get sick of. A lobster roll would be great, but you'd likely get sick of it after four or five days. A veal parm would be great, but it's very heavy. I think five different broads + a grilled chicken sandwich with mayo/lettuce/tomatoes is the obvious call here.

:wub:
This is veering into enough of a discussion that it should be a thread. I kind of find it interesting... :bow:
Was this ever attempted?

What man wouldn't choose the former scenario? :) The trick is picking a sandwich you wouldn't get sick of. A lobster roll would be great, but you'd likely get sick of it after four or five days. A veal parm would be great, but it's very heavy. I think five different broads + a grilled chicken sandwich with mayo/lettuce/tomatoes is the obvious call here.

:yawn:
This is veering into enough of a discussion that it should be a thread. I kind of find it interesting... :shrug:
Was this ever attempted?
Thanks for the reminder.

What man wouldn't choose the former scenario? :bag: The trick is picking a sandwich you wouldn't get sick of. A lobster roll would be great, but you'd likely get sick of it after four or five days. A veal parm would be great, but it's very heavy. I think five different broads + a grilled chicken sandwich with mayo/lettuce/tomatoes is the obvious call here.

:excited:
This is veering into enough of a discussion that it should be a thread. I kind of find it interesting... :bag:
Was this ever attempted?
Thanks for the reminder.
GREAT work in that thread btw.

6 sheets of toilet paper - do you break them up in to 3 sets of 2, or 2 sets of 3?

Follow up - how many sheets of toilet paper does it take to clog your toilet (mines 27)

Users who are viewing this thread