What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Gabby Petito, 22, missing (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
...  Grand Teton gets over 3 million visitors per year. She would have been found eventually.
I've been over a dozen times and go deep into the back country where less than 40 people get permits to each season and can attest that few of the 3 million venture far off the well-beaten roads and trails.

The only reason I took a mild interest in this clickbait story is due to the Grand Teton connection.  Horrible story.  Kid looks so thin.   Hate to think she was murdered especially in a place I love.

Probably hopped a cruise ship with fake papers and got off at some port.  Probably got a wig, shaved, and is wearing sunglasses.   Mommy and daddy probably lined his pockets with lots of money for the trip......or he killed himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
the moops said:
Where do you people come up with these things?

How does some idiot like this guy get fake papers?
Yea this guy is no criminal mastermind. I’m shocked they haven’t found him yet. 

Yea this guy is no criminal mastermind. I’m shocked they haven’t found him yet. 
I agree, he's probably an idiot.  However, his parents may not be and if he has help, who knows where he is.  I'll quit making these suggestions and just say he's probably already dead. 

No idea. Whose parents could find "fake papers" for you within a few days and get you onto a cruise line?
Yes, that was a little out there.  But, if his parents are well off they could sneak him out of the country.  Or is that a little out there too?  He will most likely be found, I agree.  I remember reading several years ago about an Asian man who committed murder and somehow ended up back in China it is believed.

Yes, that was a little out there.  But, if his parents are well off they could sneak him out of the country.  Or is that a little out there too?  He will most likely be found, I agree.  I remember reading several years ago about an Asian man who committed murder and somehow ended up back in China it is believed.
Yes, this is out there too. I am a pretty devious guy and have had my share of run ins with the police. I also have some money socked away. If you told me to go buy some fake papers and sneak out if the country, I would have zero idea where to start and would need several weeks at least to try and figure that #### out.

We all aren't Tony Soprano

So this guy went from having a gambling problem to Jason Bourne in 24 hours. 

Went from living in a van by no river to being the mystery man on a Portuguese trawler in the big Atlantic Ocean in just a few days...

Yes, this is out there too. I am a pretty devious guy and have had my share of run ins with the police. I also have some money socked away. If you told me to go buy some fake papers and sneak out if the country, I would have zero idea where to start and would need several weeks at least to try and figure that #### out.

google.....jk.  I'm not trying to make light of this and I sure as hell hope he is caught or is dead. 

Tony Soprano is fictional for a reason. 

Yep. that's the funniest thing I've read all day.  However, this thread wasn't meant to be funny and I probably shouldn't have made the suggestion his parents could help him in some way, even if I was just half serious, because he will get caught.  Probably 99.9% sure of it.  

Several weeks you say?  So, if your son came back on September 1st and told you he had killed his girlfriend and you decided to help him skip the country, it'd take you until maybe the 17th to make it happen?  Hmm.  Interesting.

Several weeks you say?  So, if your son came back on September 1st and told you he had killed his girlfriend and you decided to help him skip the country, it'd take you until maybe the 17th to make it happen?  Hmm.  Interesting.
I guess the bigger question is, has that ever happened before?

I know a guy, who knows a guy.

In an absolute emergency, I could get fake papers - but I have no idea how long that process actually takes...
Interesting... I know lots of "guys," but don't think I know any guys who could get me "papers." 

FreeBaGeL said:
:confused:

I was literally responding to a post implying she wouldn't have done something because she had OCD.
OK. I don’t think the single sandal tells you anything about the likelihood she had OCD, and agree it’s a term people often use loosely.

Guessing he’s dead and they havent found the body yet
Why go through all the trouble of killing your girlfriend, going back across the country (2x), have people camp out in front of your parents house to just go and off yourself? Might as well just push your girl off a cliff and follow her in the Tetons, that would be more exciting than committing suicide in a swamp, plus people might believe it was an accident so your legacy isn’t of being a scumbag…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread